OH thinks I dont love him anymore

Princess26

Reaction score
Just need a bit of a moan.

So we are laying in bed and OH wants cuddles and kisses. Now I have never been a very cuddly person. I dont like to be touched exspecially when I am really tired. So I tried to explain how I felt.

He now is laying there sulking after saying that I dont make him feel loved and speaial.

I have tried my hardest to explain and he knew from the beginning that I am not used to feeling loved and wanted to kissed and cuddle. Sometimes its just overwhelming

Sorry for the long post just needed to write it down to see if I sounded like a right cow.

Sorry hun. I am not supe cuddly either and my hubby always wants a hug when he walks through the door. I am usually stressed and annoyed from a whole day of dealing with the house and the baby (and pregnancy). I totally understand!!

I don't think you sound like a right cow ....

Some people are more 'needy' and touchy than others and I'm one of them lol
If OH doesn't hug me enough in the day I'm the same, thinking he doesn't love me etc ..

I know he loves me really ... I suppose I just want/need the attention off him, sometimes we'll spend all day together but it won't feel like a couple's day if that makes sense .. ? For me personally he needs to tell me he loves me or kiss and hug me.

Maybe your OH is the same as me .. ?
Just needs a lot of attention or maybe high matainence for short lol

I just realised I really rambled on but I'm not really sure of what advice to give since although I sometimes feel like your OH I kinda feel I'm being unreasonable sometimes :dohh:

Thanks for the replies. It has just annoyed me. Instead of talking about it and letting me explain all I got was I dont feel special or loved.

That was followed by I dont want to face or look at you and turned over and is now asleep while I lay here thinking I a horrible for saying it.

Aww I'm sure he just said it because it felt a bit rejected. I know if my husband wouldn't give me a cuddle or some affection I'd feel a bit down about it. I'm sure he knows you love him, but he's just acting out a bit because he got brushed off. I wouldn't worry, he'll wake up and probably forget what happened x

I'm usually extremely cuddly and want a lot of affection (and a lot of DTD, too), but when I'm pregnant I usually don't want to even be touched. It's like all the hormones just get me ticked off when my DH even wants to hug me! So my poor hubby is feeling the same way right now. He keeps asking me what's wrong and that makes me even madder! Hopefully I'll get to feeling more like myself soon.
As for your DH, I agree that in the morning he'll probably have forgotten all about it. He's just feeling a little left out. I get the same way, but usually forget all about it by the next day.

I am the same. I haaate being touched during pregnancy! Blah! It annoys me lol

How were you before pregnancy? I am not a touchy feely person. I am not really into hugs or cuddling. I have made an extreme effort to be more though. It is something that really is so easy to do to make the hubby feel loved. If he is the opposite of you and needs that affection, you should consider meeting him in the middle. My husband is the only person I will initiate a hug with. Good Luck!

Thanks for the replies.

We sorted it all out this morning and he said he understands.

He is a good boyfriend really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->