Oh this is all I need.....

frenchy

Mum of 1
Reaction score
So, Friday morning, woke up with the worst sore throat which has now developed into a full blown cold :cry:

Feeling extremely sorry for myself, have been ill all weekend and now I have a cough to go with it. Was up all last night coughing and spluttering to the point where my stomach muscles are now aching.:hissy:

Doc told me I can't take ANYTHING except honey/lemon which I have been doing but its starting to make me feel sick, I've drank so much of the damn stuff!

What I'd like to know is, have any of you ladies tried anything for coughs and colds that actually works?? I've heard that Vicks Vapour rub is ok to use but not sure??

Just hoping that baby doesn't decide to make an appearance until this has cleared up...don't think I could cope!!!

I'm not sure what you can take honey - just thought I'd send you a :hugs:

x

Aww hun sorry to hear you're feeling crappy.I was going to suggest lemsip as it's only paracetomol xx

I'm not too sure either, maybe go into the chemist and speak to the pharmacist.

Hope you feel better soon x x

I used Vicks when I had my cold last week so you'll be fine, apart from that I just suffered I'm afraid as there's not alot you can do! Hope you're better soon xxx

Doctor said Lemsip was a no no because of the decongestant in it.

I guess I'll just have to sit it out and hope that I'm back on form before bays arrives!

I hope your feeling better soon. It sounds annoying but rest is the best cure I think. x

I was like this last week. All you can do is take paracetamol, yes you can use Vicks and have plenty of rest. :hug: Hope you feel better soon!

I'm pretty sure you can take paracetamol if you need to, and vicks is fine. Hope you feel better soon hun.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->