OH's Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
:rofl: I am booking us in to a hotel in Liverpool town for the weekend, just us two :D going to book us some tickets to see a panto in the empire too .. any one think this sounds to soppy :rofl: xxxx

It sounds lovely Rach. I would love to have the money to do something like that! Good for you :D

It sounds lovely Rach. I would love to have the money to do something like that! Good for you :D

:dohh: i haven't got it just yet, having to borrow it. it is our first Christmas together so want it to be special :blush::cloud9: xx

Yeah i know a few, around what date was you thinking of going? like after xmas or before or actually on xmas?

sounds fab!!! id love if my DH made a surprise like that for me! im sure it'll be great!

Good idea hun! My xmas present for Jas is a weekend in a spa hotel in shropshire... £160!!! But that's to make up for the present I forgot to get him last year lol. Have fun, you deserve a few nights off!

Oooh sounds fab hun, Bex, i was just looking at doing something like that lol

Awww thats such a lovely idea!
I wanted to do something like that for OH but really can't afford to this year with having to save for LO. Maybe next year though :)
Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4