Ok..kind of embarrassed to ask this question

ANC

Reaction score
Wow, can't believe I'm asking this but...I know about checking your cervical mucus. I have the book Taking Charge of your Fertility. I've seen the pictures and read how to do it.

But I can't um..find my CM. I sound like such an idiot (and really, who expects to ever come to a forum with a question like that?) But I really can't! I can't find enough CM to even tell anything..so what am I doing wrong..or am I missing something? I mean I'm pretty sure I'm in the right area..hahaha.

Ok I'm going to go die now then check back later.

You're probably doing it right but you're just dry? some women NEVER get ewcm at all, and some get globs and globs. you can drink grapefruit to make yourself produce more cm, just a thought you coudl try. and you might not be close to your ovulation day to get any cm. i know i'm usually dry after my af then my cm increases when im closer to ovulation day then dry again until right before AF i get a little glob.

don't be embarrassed, this is natural! :D

Do you ever see it? I mean in your underwear or anything? I know some women are more errr 'juicy' than others..

LOL...juicy... :) Good way to describe it! I normally just see it on my undies and check it that way.

omgosh.hahaha.

Well, I SHOULD be ovulating around now..but I don't think I am. I can tell when I wipe sometimes but I can't tell when I "look' for it. I'm not normally very dry, although I started Clomid so I hear that can affect it.

Today when I wiped I felt like there was more there than usual, so I tried to check and couldn't tell at all. I don't know. This is awkward. lol

lol You are so cute. I found that it helps to insert a finger and bare down a bit. This helps to push the mucus lower. If this doesn't work, try inserting 2 fingers and moving them around to give the mucus more surface area to stick to. Good luck!

Try squatting to give yoruself more reach up further. the most mucus would be near the cervix and cervix can be higher or lower, depending on the day. and yesss, clomid CAN be teh cause of dryness. maybe if it's really a problem and you feel uncomfortable not being juicy you can always try preseed!

goodluck! <3

haha..you'd think I'd be over this, what with all the super up close and personal RE visits, timed sex, discussions about mucus my husband and I have had..but I'm still like ughh...

I actually don't feel any different than I did before the clomid and i do feel like its wetter than before i just dont seem to get enough of anything to tell when I look for it..I'll try squatting.

What did people do before forums? Ask actual people? lol

And of course, I don't need any excuses to invent symptoms. I really try not to. I just am about at the right time and feel sort of like I'm having some, but I want to be sure before I get my hopes up

my whole uterus-region (haha) feels kind of heavy tonight, and my ovaries ahve hurt for the last week. Breasts a little sore, feeling more discharge when I wipe..so I dunno if that means anything or not.Friday my follicles weren't very big, so I dont know how long it takes..I hate symptom-stalking

I have an issue very similar, I cannot reach very far and never seem to can even find my cervix. I just have to wait and see what comes out. :-/

I read somewhere its really easy to check after a BM because sometimes I have a hard time telling too! So I did it that way and it really helped! goodluck!!

I would have no idea if I found my cervic. How do people know these things? lol

how many dpo are you?

I'm not. Or at least I have no idea. I just had my period brought on with Provera and then was put on my first round of clomid.I'm on CD 16. I havent had a period since I went off the pill a year ago until now.

I am 5 dpo, FF changed it due to a temp spike, if they wouldnt have changed it it would be 7 dpo. I am clueless.

i don't know how to find my cervix either... i go up as far as i can and i just feel the canal and nothing poking me back LOL.. so it baffles me when i read about women saying "cervix is high hard and closed," or "cervix is low, soft and open" *scratches head* but i have no problem checking my cm though since i dont have to reach that far to get an amount.

and who said that checking for cm after a BM is right, it is much easier... or just contract your muscles in the stomach and act like you are "pushing" it will help generate more cm to come down... so if i dont have a bm, i just "push" and check. :)

ANC so you are just starting yoru first cycle of af? good luck, i hope you bounce fast from your birth control and you can start ttcing right away! I think tis been suggested that you wait until you have a regular cycle first before ttcing just to make sure your body isn't still in haywire!

I know what you mean. I just gauge it based on what it feels like during sex, if it is low I will feel it getting smashed and its a little painful. If it is high I wont feel it at all. Other than that, I cant find it..

yep, katertots, that's how i tell if my cervix is high or low. hmm... maybe since i dont do it everyday i dont notice anything.. if i did it every day maybe i woudl notice it coming down or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->