Ok.. Line experts needed!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so I started to have symptoms. I got this symptom that girls call it "crotch lightning" Seriously felt like a zig where my cervix is the other day..

Having that feeling made me think "I need to test"

So what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 100
Something is catching my eye. Fx it gets darker!

I think I see something faint. Good Luck!

I definitely think it's a start of you BFP?! Xxxx

It's barely there but it is there I see it. Whoop. Keep updated x

I can't see anything but they sound like positive signs- good luck!

So I went home to grab lunch and I looked at the test and saw this!

Attachments

• IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 90
At 6dpo last cycle I had this burning type of cramping in my cervix. 3 days later I tested positive! Good luck to you!

Thanks girls!! Trying to not get excited yet.. Need to see more 2 lines :bfp:

Scared to death cause last time I was pregnant I miscarried at 8 weeks.. I'm really hoping for a :bfp:!! That'll be GREAT news for the start of 2017!!!

At 6dpo last cycle I had this burning type of cramping in my cervix. 3 days later I tested positive! Good luck to you!

Wow! Hope it's a coincidence for me! Was it like a sharp sudden "zing" like cramp that lasted less than a minute? I was doing my daily routine and it was one of those things that made me stop in my tracks..

No it lasted about 10 minutes. It was like a throbbing burning sensation and was really uncomfortable. Later that day I had just a spot of pink blood when I checked my cm so I'm assuming that was the day I implanted.

No it lasted about 10 minutes. It was like a throbbing burning sensation and was really uncomfortable. Later that day I had just a spot of pink blood when I checked my cm so I'm assuming that was the day I implanted.

Oh.. hmm.. Mine didn't burn it was just like a sudden zing cramp that lasted for like 2 mins..

Testing in less than 48 hours!!

Does anybody else see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 46
I saw something very very faint on the first you posted, and definitely saw a shadow of something on the last one. I did a negative invert on the last one, and I see something there to.

Keeping fx that this is the start of your bfp! I'd keep testing! My first to were very faint, and then by the third day I saw something more distinguishable. :hugs:

I saw something very very faint on the first you posted, and definitely saw a shadow of something on the last one. I did a negative invert on the last one, and I see something there to.

Keeping fx that this is the start of your bfp! I'd keep testing! My first to were very faint, and then by the third day I saw something more distinguishable. :hugs:

Thank you sweetie! I see something on both pictures. I also did an invert and seen something there also!

I'll be testing with FMU on Monday! Hoping the line gets darker! AF still hasn't shown her face!

I see something for sure on your last test. Best of luck. As someone who's struggled and is pregnant after a MC, I know how scary this is. Wishing you the best. :hugs:

Happy New Year!

I think it's easier to see in these two inverts (one is negative and the other is hagrid in pixlr).

FWIW, I thin it looks very similar to mine very early on :hugs:

:happydance:

Attachments

• neg invert.png
    neg invert.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 21
  • hagrid invert.png
    hagrid invert.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics