ok so am i going crazy ??

jaz2002

Reaction score
hi all , im currently on CD20 of a 26 day cycle .. i ovulated on 14th/15th may which makes me around 8dpo .. last few days i have had cramps sporadically in my lower abdomen very much like af in fact last nite i was convinced it was going to arrive a week early as it not due until next week.. have had nausea and diorrhea on and off (maybe the heat as it been scorching hot here all weekend) but today i woke up and just my right boob is very sore ,, to the point it feels like its been punched lol ,, all the way down the side from my armpit and my nipple feels like it being stabbed with needles from the inside :wacko:.
i usually get tender boobs a few days b4 AF but its always both and never this sore and not this early.
i dont want to get my hopes up too high yet but was wondering if anyone who has had BFP could tell me if this is just 2ww madness or could it be looking good for me ???
thanks Cazz xx

weridly enough i have had all this the last 2-3days i am 6dpo atm.... i am so worried because i kept thinking about my ectopic pregnancy but never had any pains with that i think it might be all in my head or a kidney infection for me, are you going to test soon? i keep thinking my period might start or something is wrong, i have a pre-op for my laparoscopy and dye on 30th next month to check for blockage and damage, i am wondering if i am just getting worried about that.... i also have PCOS and that causes me alot of discomfort.... i hope you get some answers soon hun XXX there is also a chance you will get your BFP good luck. x

heyy Jaz. I have not had a bfp, just 2 bfn's, however you are sharing the same symptoms as me. Atm, im around 12dpo, and find the nipples thing a nightmare at the moment! more painful the left then the right. I have also has slight diarrhoea too. Nausea has settled down now, usually does towards the evening time. Sorry I'm not much help, but just wanted to let you know that I too am in the same boat as you atm. Just hoping AF doesn't arrive this week, am due around weds. Hoping I tested too early, as I just feel so confident about this month, get what I mean? xx

thnx girls its really nice to know im not just going mad and there are other 2ww going through the same :)
hope all goes well for you lynne192 gl hun xx
Tango1992 i know exactly what you mean about feeling confident this month lol i forgot to mention i been ttc for nearly 3 years now but this is my 3rd cycle after a break and my last 2 were BFN ,, have never had a 2ww like this one especially with the nipple tenderness my nipples have never ever bothered me on any of my cycles so hopefully its all good signs
good luck to us all xx

Indeed, well keep us posted! :) Hoping for a BFP to us all =D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"