ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sarah, enjoy your trip and have fun organizing it !!!

so sorry about your BFN, :hugs:

Hi lovelies... just popping on hoping you're all okay!!

Sheryl it sounds like you had a rough day! Nice dress though! :hugs:

Sarah, sorry for the BFN hun! :flower:

I had a scan today... pics are in my journal... this LINK should take you to the post with the pics in my journal! xxx

Hey ladies :hi: I am back :haha: Vacation was great!

It was fun reading all the pages from last week.

NY and Preethi, congrats on great scans. I love your pictures....they are super adorable and make me want to have my baby soooooon :cloud9:

Preethi, did you already have your Indian traditional baby shower? Wearing/wore Indian clothes? Should be fun!

NY, I would like to see picture of your 4th of July cake :) and am glad you are liking the blue paint on your walls :thumbup:

Flying: congrats on your baby shower...I am loving all the goodies you received and it is really cute what your mom did to baby bassinet...I love such personalized hand made gifts.

Sheryl: sorry you had a crazy day shopping but I love your dress :thumbup: waiting eagerly for your scan tomorrow :happydance:

Mummy, congrats on your new scan too...hope you are doing great :hugs: Lottie looks gorgeous in your new avatar pic :thumbup:

NDH: great news on feeling bub's kicks...exciting times :happydance: hope DH's job problem gets resolved soon too :hugs:

Huggles, Hope that time comes soon when you are completely worry free in pregnancy and enjoying your baby shower. My best wishes are with you :thumbup:

Sarah: I really don't know what to say to you except that I kind of know what you are going through right now and with all my heart I wish a beautiful pregnancy for you very very soon :hugs: On a separate note, I would love for you to share some of your interior design project pictures with me too. I do take special interest in decorating my house in a cost effective way :) I can only dream of having such creative job as yours :thumbup: also looking forward to see your deck/furniture.

Smile :) :flower:

Hi dew! How was the vaca? Looks like ou will be ovulating soon? First cycle after HSG!!

Hi dew! How was the vaca? Looks like ou will be ovulating soon? First cycle after HSG!!

Hey there, vaca was great but it was very hot in first half...I feared passing out due to heat a couple of times. Glad it's nice this evening in MN. I am watching America's Got Talent on TV :)

I got smiley yesterday so should be ovulating tomorrow. DH had to catch flight to SFO today evening so we BDed before he left....not sure if he'll be back tomorrow...let's see how this cycle goes :)

here are some pics !

24 wk bumpy and ella's tu tu!
Ella and her firecracker cake
Sister bumps
Sleepy smurf after baseball game!

Attachments

• DSCN1794.jpg
    DSCN1794.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN1805.jpg
    DSCN1805.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN1814.jpg
    DSCN1814.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1933.jpg
    DSCN1933.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
Love all the pictures NY! You and your bump is beautiful. Ella did good job decorating the cake and she does seem proud of her work :)

Thanks Dew, she was very proud.

WHat is SFO? Hope he is back for bab making! I hear ou about the heat. We made the mistake to go to a twins game yesterday for the 4th and we didnt have seats in the shade so sitting htere in the heat on the concrete with no air was hell. We sat and sweat so badly i was feeling really sick too. Oh well, it was an experience!

Oh, and Dew, we have been catching up on america's got talent on our DVR tonight too, so the very moment u said you are watching it, so are we! Funny.

SFO San FranciscO :)

We did BD today and yesterday and on CD8 but he said he might be able to come really late tomorrow night like midnight so we'll BD then again otherwise day after tomorrow around noon.

Casey Anthony found not guilty!!!!! What!!??? Can you believe it?

dew, glad you had a lovely vacation and welcome back!
If you bd'd the day/night before ov then you should be covered as that's the best time - day of ov is usually already too late. Fx'd this is your month! :dust:

ny lovely pics and awesome bump!

A big spike in temps today, wondering if I ovulated already? There was no smiley at 11:30am and 8:30pm on July 4th, yesterday (july 5th) tested positive at 12:00 noon. Surge happens around 8:00am so I might have ovulated anywhere between 8:00pm and this morning. Now wondering if DH should go through the trouble of rescheduling and taking early flight which brings him home at midnight tonight. :shrug: if I ovulated yesterday then we have already covered 2 most fertile days, not sure if BDing tonight at 12:00 will help unless temps are off because I am back home after a long trip.

How confusing Dew! And welcome home! Let's hope one of those BD sessions results in a beany and a baby :dust:

ny, lovely bump and I love the pics :)

sheryl, enjoy your scan! Can't wait to see pics and find out what you're having! First glimpse of your LO :cloud9:

Dew, i think he doesn't need to reschedule his flights. If you did ov last night/early this morning then even if he gets home this evening it'll be too late. By bd'ing yesterday you covered the most important time so i think you can just relax now and hope for the best. I don't think a session tonight will help anything.

Fx'd! :dust:

Thanks Huggles! He is at pacific coast 2 hours behind me so might still be sleeping (5am) once he wakes up I am gonna tell him to take it easy and not reschedule flight.

Mummy, lovely pics !!! bubs is so cute... xxxx

Ny, awesome pics... your bump is nice and firm and big .. i want to look bigger now !! and ella is so cute with that cake glad you guys had fun !!

Dew, FX'D FX'D :pray: for you to get your BFP.... im sure you can bd again when dh gets back.. shouldnt be a problem !!

i havent had my traditional shower yet, i will be having it on monday.. xx

AFM, im awaiting delivery of my cot /bed/ pram etc in an hour.. will defo be baby shopping this weekend which starts tomorrow..

Hope everyone is doing ok !

hi! havent read the posts but :witch: arrived today, 1 day early! so Im glad she came early if she was coming. So I will be going to the clinic on friday to start another cycle. Keeping positive, so you dont need to reply with hugs :winkwink: Dew welcome back will come and read the posts later :kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->