ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Big thumbs down for the witch, Sarah. At least she is early and not late. Time to get to vegas, baby!

Dew- Liking the rise.....I hope it means a good ovulation, and hope you caught it also. Now, stay up there temps!

Sheryl- try the support band, hope it works. I have AWEFUL back pain lately this week at work. Im limping and feel about 100 years old. Its also come with knee pain? No idea why.

Preethi thanks! You wont get as big as me, being yoru first. I wish I was SMALLER. by like 50 times. Im so scared about my hugenenss and my shortness. :(

Mummy, huggles, ndh, flying- hi all!

Sheryl, glad the support belt is working. Is I tback pain or pelvis pain? I just hope you don't end up with SPD. Also I didn't see an update about your scan (wait I'm trying to do the time conversion I think you've probably just had it but I can't remember how many hours to change ATM) but I see only one gender badge so I'm assuming you're having a little girl?!

Preethi - I love your furniture! Tell your DH that you can girlify the room and the furniture can be stored away when it's not needed by your daughter if you have another child later. It's furniture that will work really well for boys or girls as teddy bears are just cute and not gender specific. I also love how your hubby is sitting on the gough waging at us lol.

Sarah, sorry about AF but I can't wait for news and pics of Vegas! If you do have an IUI this cycle, I know of no reason why you can't BD before and after as well. Everyone I know has BDd at least twice in addition to the IUI so yep, you'd never know whether it was the IUI or the BD that did it if you conceive on IUI cycle. Good luck whatever you decide.

I really hope both you and Dew get pregnant this cycle before everyone moves off to third tri so we can all be pregnant together for a couple of months at least.

:dust::dust::dust:

Preethi,

Hmm not sure why there's a stray Preethi at the end of my post but I can't edit it out so please ignore it lol.

Sheryl, just came here to see if you got the news for us...looking at your signature, it seems like you are having a girl :thumbup: I remember very first time when you came up with that name, it just sounded perfect and has ever since looked so beautiful...I am very happy for you....congrats! Come online and tell us more about the scan...hope everything else looks great too! :thumbup:

Sonogram Pictures!!

Sonogram was great! They are going to upload my video for me and I will have to share it when I get it. The sonographer/owner made me laugh SO hard it looks like the baby is bouncing a lot during the first part. The baby flipped it's head from my left to my right and flipped from front facing to back facing during the sonogram so we got good pics from all angles. And yes -- we are most definitely team pink!!

Yay congrats Sheryl on a beautiful baby girl! I'm only on my phone so I can't see the pics well, but they are lovely.

Now we have two of each so far!

Hey girls- Im not on the last page yet, but always forget stuff!~

Preethi- SO cute! I love your things you've bought. You must be so excited to have gotten so far! Love the couch also. Very comfy looking.

mummy- thanks! I read your story and saw your scan pics. So sweet and im sure glad the baby has got the chambers of the heart that are needed. Too bad Lottie couldnt be in there that is really too bad. Guess next time its finding a babysitter for big sister! :) Do you get any more scans? Mine are done for the doctor at 20 weeks so its just my elective ones.

Sarah- I was at work and we all stopped what we were doing to watch the Casey anthony announcement and Im just super mad about it. I am a mom and there is NO way no matter how high I could be or whatever that I would see my baby in the pool floating and NOT call 911 immediately. I dont care if you knew for sure she was dead, a mom's instinct is the same. Call 911 and save my child. So thats bull shit. That and the fact that she dumped the body even if she didn't kill her is enough for her to be guilty for me. I am sick over that whole thing but I know her life is ruined forever. like you say, she has a lot to deal with now. I guess some entertainment company has already offered her for a deal- movie i guess? Idk, caught part of a story on tv but not sure.

I am watching So You Think You Can Dance tonight and DVRing America's got Talent! Lol. Those gnomes are the strangest thing i've seen in a while. Not sure whats going on there. Cant wait to start watching tonight's show on my DVR in a bit!

I am also glad you and Dew are on different times of your cycle. Really helps us to cheer you both on at different times.

Huggles- HAPPY 20 WEEKS!!!!

Congrats sheryl! I just saw the last page on here....

Did they see that the brain, spine, heart, kidneys, bowels, everythign looked good?

I don't remember specifically but I know he looked at a bunch of stuff and everything was good.

NDH thanks for the info on the IUI, I dont think I can persuade hubby to try it this month but I will ask about it and get all the facts. Im travelling to vegas the first week of the 2WW and I worry a little about travelling during that delicate time but Im sure loads of people do it. I just wonder if I should save the IUI to a month where I can rest after. but a big part of me thinks hmmmm its $350, I dont have that many months left, lets go for it. LOL next month I will be doing IVF the rate Im going :rofl:

omg, Sheryl; CONGRATS on being team PINK! :D :D loved the pics too! :)

I LOVE the furniture Preethi, it's all so cute!!! And being gender-neutral means it'll be soooo much easier when if you have another bub later, OR if you re-sell it! If it was too gender-biased I know the likes of me would never buy it cos we don't know what gender we're having! And besides, teddies are just adorable! lol.

Sarah, the witch sucks, but I'm so glad you're still so positive! And with the next round coming along so well it sorta distracts from it being bad too much! lol.

Ny, I love the photos! :D

Huggles! omg! Half way already girl! WELL DONE! :D I know you won't really be celebrating so great until bub is wriggling and crying in your arms; fit and healthy and thriving... But half way is still a great milestone to reach! :hugs:

Dew, it does look like you might have O'd already, but you covered it well so FX for you now!!!

AFM, there's not much happening really. I'm keeping busy at work, I have a dog show the next couple of weekends, and then the weekend after (23rd) I have my monthly midwife appointment... What's scary is that it'll be my last monthly visit, and from then onwards we go to fortnightly visits as the weeks count down!!!!!! I'm 26 weeks tomorrow! Counting down now to getting closer to single-digits to go... eep! And third trimester is only one week away now too! Baby is kicking about all the time now, hubby has felt a fair few kicks now too so he's really happy! I suspect baby might have moved into a head-down position already (it's supposed to any time now) cos all the kicks I tend to get are up high; nearly getting me in the ribs now! There's movement down low, but not the solid kicking... I hope it's moved head-down anyway, I really don't want to have to worry about a breach bub! My friend, due any day now, still has her wee girl sitting breech (bum down) so she's likely to have to have a c-section to get her out.

Oh, and mum dropped off 'her' rocking chair the other day too! I'll get a photo of it in the daylight sometime, it's not anything amazing but it's a chair that *I* was breast-fed in by mum, as well as all my siblings, and it's a chair I've grown up around. The back and base of it are made of leather my mum put designs on, and it says "mum's chair" on it...! The way that I broke the news to mum about being pregnant was telling her that I wanted her rocking chair for my birthday (in september) and she guessed immediately why I'd want it. So basically it may not be worth a lot in $$, it's worth a whole lot of sentimental value and I soooo can't wait to rock my baby in my arms on it like my mum rocked me... :cloud9:

Mummy, just read your story, glad everything is ok and that they found the four chambers of the heart :hugs:

Sheryl, welcome to team :pink: im glad for you !! yay another girl on the thread ! xx

NDH, thanks for the advice on the furniture, this cot bed can be used for the baby until she is 5 years old, it can be converted from the crib so its a huge saver and its useful. Ny/NDH/Sarah, there wont be another room !! that room with the crib was ours... i live in a one bed apt now.. lol so short on space !! we will have to see how things work out soon..

Huggles, Happy 20 weeks !! xx

I dont know what you guys are talking about Re: casey anthony, probably havent heard it in this part of the world...

Flying, happy 26 weeks for tomorrow.,.yay you are so close and one week away from Third tri.., yay !!! and so cute about the rocking chair.. xx im going gender neutral with the stuff because yes i could use it for another baby, secondly, i have warmed to the idea of a girl because i have no choice, but at the same time i dont like girly pinky things lol..

Hope everyone is doing ok, im sorry if i missed anything out, but i doubt it..

oh dew, so excited about the temp rise !! i hope it means you have the BFP !! xxxx

Sarah, sorry about your back, but im glad you are going for massages every week., that should help.. it did help me tons !! i got heating packs for my back as well which helped loads ..

Lovely scan pics sheryl and yay for team pink!

I'm sure there was a whole lot more i wanted to say but i've completely forgotten :dohh:

Saw my tummy jiggle from baby kicks yesterday :cloud9:

Sheryl, Super dooper chuffed for you my love!! so very pleased you finally got to see your little princess... Mummy's intuition was right! :dance: Congrats on team :pink: hun!

Sarah thanks hun... No feelings gender wise! I'm really clueless this time!! I guess tha makes it more exciting!

Nikki... thanks hun, yeah a babysiter would probably have been best, but she was fine in the scan before so we thought it would all be okay! The sonographer was completely fine with Lottie... it was me that was getting stressed! :rofl: Mostly because they were struggling to find what they needed and Lottie kept wanting to be as close to me as possible, which is tough when I'm being examined.

Preethi, thanks hun and I love the pics of the baby items and house! Thanks for sharing!

Huggles.... happy 20 weeks hun! :flower:

Dew... super excited for you this cycle... hoping those temps behave and that egg implants!!! :hugs:

:hi: to everyone... hope you're all okay!! xx

Mummy, felt I was missing important info on your scan so went to read your pregnancy journal. I am really glad that finally everything showed well in the scan...no one wants that kind of scare :hugs: I also saw your bump pics, it's beautiful and dear Lottie is gorgeous in all the pics :kiss: My friend who is pregnant with her second baby girl also had slightly tough time shifting her 3 year old daughter from her old room and crib to new room and big bed...her daughter loves me and used to tell me 'I don't want a big bed, I want to sleep in my small bed' luckily that time me and DH were also buying a new bigger/king size bed so I kept telling her how excited I was to sleep on my new bed to influence her. finally, one night after we had dinner at their place, me and my friend helped her sleep on her new bed....the trick was to let her put all her stuffed toys on the bed so she felt she is not alone and all her friends could now sleep with her in the same bed. We took few pictures too of her first time ever sleeping in new bed...she is so cute :)

I forgot to mention -- the baby was measuring 7 days behind on 2 things he measured but there is a 7 day difference in the ovulation dates using LMP and actual so I am not concerned in the slightest. Of course I didn't think about this until I got home and then it made perfect sense. The crown to rump was 7" though and average is 7" so she is a long baby. They uploaded my video last night for me. Here is the link:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/34584466/sbehr.m4v

Aw crap. I just copied what it said to.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/34584466/sbehr.m4v

It might still be uploading to their side.

Here is the link where it's originally uploaded. I know it works. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27563675/sbehr.m4v

I didn't realize it has sound too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->