ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Gorgeous pics NY! Ella is gorgeous!

Sorry about the :witch: Sarah! :(

xxxxxx

Dew I think that was it. Hoping your trip didn't mess up your temp somehow. I am trying to force myself to go get the phone to call the doctor about my back pains. I don't think they are normal at this point. :(

sarah - sorry the witch got you. Glad you're being positive though and fx'd round two is the lucky one! Maybe you get a vegas baby!

Sheryl - oh dear, that doesn't sound good. Hope you get hold of the dr soon and that all is fine :hugs:

My DH is getting really concerned b/c it is taking less and less time every day walking/standing before every step becomes painful. Yesterday I had been cleaning for maybe 15 minutes when the pain started. And last night I had it when I was rolling over in bed very carefully.

Maybe you should look into getting a support band - it helps support the weight of the bump and thereby helps the back take less strain. Maybe something like that would help?

I will look into it while I wait for the nurse to call. Can you help me find something like what you are referring to online? That sounds different than a belly band and I think that's the only thing I am aware of.

Like this? https://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/...7&navAction=push&navCount=2&no_new_crumb=true

yes, that is what i am talking about.

Here is an article that describes the benefits of a support belt.

Here is an example of one on Amazon.

But the link you posted looks very much like the right kind of thing.

Here's a pretty high tech crazy looking one.

Sheryl, sorry to hear about your recurring back pain. It will be nice to have doctor's opinion on it. I saw CVS link you posted, looks like the support band may help ease the pain. Good luck with your scan today, I am excited to know what you are having, a boy or a girl :)

Sheryl, so you think I already ovulated or is it the temps messing up? I already asked DH to not stress himself about taking flight tonight so now he'll be home tomorrow noon for us to BD again. Hope I am covered well for this cycle. It hurts to see month after month pass by without good news.

That is a very nice rise. I never did any traveling but how long have you been home for?

That is a very nice rise. I never did any traveling but how long have you been home for?

I returned yesterday evening and had good sleep in the night. I was temping while away at 6am central time (Smoky Mountains are in Eastern time zone). In fact non-basal digital thermometer read 97.80 which is even bigger rise. Thanks!

I am bookmarking Amazon site and CVS site for support bands. I already have a backache problem so will probably need them during my pregnancy. Thanks Huggles for the links.

This one is top rated and cheaper too...

https://www.amazon.com/Prenatal-Cradle-Mini-Medium-181-225/dp/B000I5UASY/ref=zg_bs_13106321_5

I think I am going to find this one at Motherhood locally. This stupid back thing is going to drive me crazy if I don't find something today.

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=922000113&MasterCategory_Id=MC32

I think I am going to find this one at Motherhood locally. This stupid back thing is going to drive me crazy if I don't find something today.

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=922000113&MasterCategory_Id=MC32

Looks great! Hope you feel better soon.

FYI the motherhood one is fantastic. I felt instant relief when I put it on. Not wearing the top belt but I am sure I will soon enough.

I also got in the bear sleeper I ordered on Ebay today. I keep holding it up and about passing out thinking about a baby that small.

Hi everyone,

my stuff has finally been delivered, and here are the pics of the dresser, car seat, cot bed and a couple of the house.

Attachments

• DSCF0509.jpg
    DSCF0509.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0511.jpg
    DSCF0511.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0512.jpg
    DSCF0512.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0513.jpg
    DSCF0513.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0514.jpg
    DSCF0514.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
So cute Preethi!! You have the bears on the furniture. Are you going to have bear bedding (like I am) too?

Yup :thumbsup: this is the precious bear cotbed set so we will be getting matching bedwear, ,dh had his concerns with this one though because he does not think it is girly enough for a girl, and i had to explain that bears dont really have a gender when it comes to toys and bedding, as long as its cute and not too male looking, im sure i can match it with a separate pink bedding !

good luck for your scan, i hope its the gender you want. xxxxxx

nice pics babyhopes :thumbup:

Sheryl - really glad you found instant relief with that belt - hope you it helps you in the days/weeks to come.

Very nice baby furniture Preethi :) I love cute bear on dresser and crib :thumbup: Your house is beautiful too, quite spacious. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Sheryl, glad you found relief for backache :thumbup: What time is your appointment today?

hi everyone! man its hot here today :wacko:

mummy love the new scan photos! any feelings on gender yet? Im sure everyone is predicting. I briefly read about your experience....that would be worrying! :hugs:

NY love the photos....amazing cake, cute clothes and love the bump too :thumbup:

preethi love the purchases! so cute!! cant wait to see the room set up. :cloud9:

huggles thanks for the warm messages, I appreciate them :kiss:

dew welcome back! thats a good rise so I also think you've ovulated and its the BDing before they say matters, so you have done good! FXd, we need a bfp in here, if you get one it will cheer me on till I get mine. Im hoping you felt relaxed on vacation and that along with the hsg clean out will result in a BFP. [-o<[-o<[-o< I also hope this 2WW goes a bit better than the last for you :hugs: for me, taking that week off after ovulation really helped....it was weird but by the last week of the 2WW the first 2 weeks seemed ages ago and it had somehow reduced the intensity almost like I had forgotten I was TTCing, does that make sense???. so I highly recommend taking this week off and not thinking about your TTCing and dont research anything. this is the week that the magic needs to happen so try to calm and relax your mind! Im so glad we are opposite cycles as then one of us is in the boring stage when the other is in the stressful :hugs:

I also could not believe casey anthony was not convicted.....I guess its because there was no real evidence which is too bad. but their defense makes no sense....if she had drowned in the pool then casey would not have gone out partying for a month, she would have been devestated. I thought those photos, the lying and the smell in the car would have gotten her at least manslaughter. I wondered if the dad might sue her for claiming he knew and disposed of the body, she will have some explaining to do to him! she probably didnt think she was getting out and now she is and has to live with what she claimed. who knows if he molested her or not, but I wouldnt put it past the defense to have made it all up and they won. She is going to be very rich too, I wonder who will get the exclusive first interview now oprah is not on!

I also watched Americas got Talent! I dont think theres as many good acts as last year, Im not wowed by any of the singers are you? last year I loved that Jackie Evancho and I liked quite a few of the acts. That frank sinatra sounding guy with the dreadlocks is so sweet and you dont expect that voice, but I thought his song was boring last night. My favourite was those weird gnome things!!! wth is that about!!!! its on tonight too so I will be watching it.

going on friday for CD3 ultrasound and bloods, wont be long till Im trying again! Im soooo tempted to do an IUI this month for extra chances as Id really love to give birth before my sister in laws big wedding rather than be heavily pregnant during it (its going to be a big event). but I dont think I will be able to persuade hubby to do that yet. I am going to ask at the clinic if we still get to BD before and after the IUI, as if we are allowed to I could convince my hubby if we get pregnant we wouldnt know which sperm it was from and so can still imagine it was from love making!!!

Im also going to ask them at the clinic if they can test my CM to see if its too thick. will also want some LP tests but cant do that this month as I will be in vegas. everything seems to be great with our tests and I reacted well to the clomid and lining was perfect, so not many other things to test. I think its just a matter of time....hubby is convinced 4 tries with 3/4 follicles equals a year of trying and it will happen during that time. I wish I had his confidence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->