ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Hey girls!

Sarah- I, of course, being so impatient would love you to do IUI this cycle:) Then IVF next cycle. Hhahahaha. kidding!

I get a day off today. I need it so bad. I am exhausted from work. Completely at the end of my pregnant rope!

Dew- thats cute that she brought all her animals in bed. My daughter I dont even know how she has room in her bed to sleep. She sleeps the top of a dorm style bunk(we just took the bottom part out so its like a loft bed) and its railinged in. So her whole bed is full of pillow pets, animals, dolls. Its a crazy mess!

Huggles- ya for seeing wiggles! Mine is getting more visible as well looking like alien baby sometimes!

Preethi- I never heard, did you start with feeling the movement now?

argh, i still can't view it. The first link you put says it can't find it, and the second one says i don't have hte necessary software to view it. I tried downloading some software but it sitll doesn't work. Will see if maybe it works at home.

I didn't think I downloaded any software to see it? I may be wrong though.

Just out of interest, are you using a apple mac or a pc running Windows?

I went to their FAQ page and dowloaded the dropbox software and created an account and i think it's working now :)

My aunt said the link with the 2 at the beginning worked for her. It took a second to pop up. The first few seconds don't have the wand to belly.

On the due date the system calculated it's 11/24/11 which was my original date based on ovulation. :cloud9:

Sheryl, congrats again! :flower:

Sarah, if I don't get pregnant in next 3 cycles, we'll probably go for IUI too...BTW this is DH's plan, not mine :) I still would want to try naturally until November. Since you are trying Clomid, I would suggest going for IUI too this cycle, also because I know you can afford it. :thumbup: I am gonna be praying for your BFP either ways.

Hey, I used softcups this time, I don't think they will assist in conception except that I could move from one position to another without fear of spilling. They are easy to use and once inside I don't feel it at all.

I definitely ovulated on CD11 as there was another rise in temps today morning. DH took red eye flight from California and reached early this morning so we BDed again although it won't make any difference now. :dohh:

Preethi, you may read about Casey Anthony a 25 year old mom who killed her 2-3 year old (very cute and pretty) daughter and is now acquitted of murder because of lack of evidence against her :( here... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony

Unfortunately, she is gonna be very rich soon by making TV appearances (interviews, movies, reality shows etc) and may even write a book :(

Do you guys want to predict gender for Mummy and Flying's baby...just for fun??

Hmm I need time to think :) how about NDH?

sheryl, the link does not work for me either !

Ny, you havent heard anything yet about my movement because i havent felt anything yet and im starting to get annoyed. there this this other girl in someones journal i follow who threw me a pity party today saying.. "oh poor you cant believe you cant feel movement yet.." yeah like thats all i need right now a pity party from people because every one else is feeling movement and they cant believe that i cant feel movement yet !! arrggghh it gets irritating at times.. im really happy for people who do feel it because i can imagine their happiness, but then when they start pitying you, you feel worse its like their rubbing it in ! lol must be my hormones, but ive resorted to accepting that i wont feel movement and dealing with it. lol

thanks for the article dew, that is awful !! how horrible, i cant imagine someone doing that to their daughter !

Gender prediction : flying - boy
mummy - girl !!

Sarah, if I don't get pregnant in next 3 cycles, we'll probably go for IUI too...BTW this is DH's plan, not mine :) I still would want to try naturally until November. Since you are trying Clomid, I would suggest going for IUI too this cycle, also because I know you can afford it. :thumbup: I am gonna be praying for your BFP either ways.

hi! I actually talked to my hubby last night and at first he was 'no' and then with my feminine powers by the end he was 'yes we can ask them about it tomorrow' :happydance::haha: I told him look Im on clomid anyway, why not have that extra help now and we can still have intercourse around ovulation as well. We will check that the total price is $350 (plus $160 for clomid and trigger shot) and if you need to do extra testing in the LP we cant due to our trip. I was also just thinking I should start IUI earlier than planned so we can get more tries at that before IVF. hubby doesnt want to pay for IVF so thats another good reason to start IUI now I will tell him!!

Im hoping you dont need to get to IUI! but as the months go by Im fine with any added help as I just want to get pregnant and Im 39 in October :growlmad: If I didnt have my 40th bday looming next year I would probably be more relaxed. We should have started trying sooner but we werent ready and you worry you will be one of the ones to get pregnant easily. At least you have lots of time, even though Im sure that doesnt help you feel any better :hugs:

[-o<[-o<[-o< a sperm met your egg a few days ago [-o<[-o<[-o<

sounds perfect sarah, glad dh was ok with you trying IUI now, i understand your concerns about your birthday coming up and am desperate for you to fall pregnant soon.. xx

I just came up with another reason to try IUI now:
they will only keep me on clomid a certain amount of months as it can thin out your lining, so might as well do IUI during those months, and then if I have to move to more expensive injectables I can but at least I gave clomid a good try.

Im good at convincing myself :haha: and if I tell hubby that injectables are more expensive he will probably jump at doing clomid with iui (he is very careful with money, i am not, luckily I earn more than him so spend what I want!!)

sorry will stop blabbering about IUI now, its just sometimes I dont feel I have much to talk about on this thread as Im clueless about baby stuff, so will just keep blabbering on!!

They both work for me now. The play bar pops up by itself and then after a second the video part appears.

I fully support you doing IUI now. :) I don't see any reason for you to prolong it longer than you have to if you can afford it. IVF is way way more expensive than each IUI and you aren't guaranteed to be successful the first time with IVF.

They both work for me now. The play bar pops up by itself and then after a second the video part appears.

the second link works for me, Im on a mac. how amazing! :cloud9: were you ecstatic when they said it was a girl?

I thought it was funnier that everyone else thought it was a boy. Did you hear the audio around that part? Everyone else that was with me was sure it was a boy and then you hear me quietly say "Is it a girl?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->