ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sheryl great video!

I had gotten a video at my 3d one but not with audio of all of us, they put music on it! Its 45 min long though so I wont post that one.

Sarah- yea, I like to hear all about the TTC stuff too because for sure I was there and sometimes forget how hard i worked to get here. So its nice to remember that and appreciate where im at. Even when im mad about not having a baby room. Lol.

I just did a really good amount of clearance clothes shopping at Babies r Us. I got a pink crib sheet and one of those recyclable bags full of clothes for $114. I got mostly 6-9 and 9-12 figuring that my shower guests would primarily eye the itty bitty clothes.

Good bargains Sheryl! Good idea too about getting bigger sizes an everyone always seems to buy tiny ones (I always try to buy bigger sizes), and even if you don't get many all you need for the first couple months anyway are some onesies/bodysuits that can be picked up inexpensively, swaddling clothes and a couple outfits for going out in.

Yeah and the weather will be cooler so I won't mind them staying in sleep and plays. I did get a really cute pair of simple pants that are 0-3 but nothing from BrUs in newborn. I have gotten some sleepers/sleep and plays from ebay in newborn.

NDH, you are so kind , i do understand what you mean and i know there is a possibility that shes just being calm or there is some other driving force which is stopping me from feeling her, could be something within my tummy,. but thanks a ton for support :hugs:

Ny, i wont lay on my tummy, i feel like im squishing bump.. side laying is the best youre gonna get to do ! xxx

Hope everyone is feeling fine and looking forward to the weekend.. xxx my antenatal classes start a week from monday and my baby shower is on monday so looking forward to both !!

sarah, have you booked an appointment with the FS to talk about IUI as your dh agreed? do let us know, im dying to hear. xx

dew, how are your temps today ?

re gender guesses - i have absolutely no idea for anyone, sorry :shrug:

re movement - i feel the most movement when i lie on my back, but i also usually wake up lying on my tummy and baby kicks a fair bit then too. I almost never feel anythign when lying on my side. Other times that result in lots of movement are when i eat - this baby is definitely ours, he loves food LoL.

sarah - good luck for the IUI if you do decide to go for it :dust:

sorry if i've forgotten anyone.

Preethi cant believe you and your shopping spree!! Cant wait to see the rest of the stuff you bought. I, now, feel really really behind. Lol. I guess since we are doing construction and my rooms are still all over the place, i haven't wanted to buy anything since I dont know where to put it away right now. I have tons of clothes, but im good at clothes shopping. Now I need necessities!

Hope everyone else is well today. Im back to work. Blech. I will be secretly happy when they dont have very many hours for me again. Usually I work once or twice a week oddly so this summer has been a lot more working for me, and im exhausted over it! Yesterday was my only day off and of course, it was the only yucky day of the week!

Hope everyone is doing great today! I have invited some friends over for dinner tonight and then again another set of friends for lunch on Sunday so keeping myself occupied :)

Preethi, temps today were lower than yesterday but still high enough, FF confirmed ovulation on CD11, beyond this temps will stay above coverline until AF visits so nothing exciting about it anymore...

TMI, today morning I got a thick glob of very clear only slightly stretchy mucous on TP...it's almost like eggwhite but thicker and not so stretchy. Well, whatever!! :)

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbup:

hi everyone!

just got back from mu FS appointment, it was for 9:15am so I left my house at 7:30 and figured 1 hr 45 mins would be plenty (the drive is 45 min-1 hr with no traffic)....I didnt get there till 9:30! I was so stressed as theres a sign at the front that says if you are late for bloods you have to go and get them at the clinic down the street. luckily they took me right in and didnt say anything, they can see my address so probably lenient!

so had bloods and man it hurt again and I was bleeding quite a bit after! this is the 2nd time its really hurt and now I have a bruise. anyway had the ultrasound went well, i have no cysts and my lining is perfect. I was happy as Ive read quite a few people on here having cycles cancelled because they get a cyst while on meds.

so after I talked to the nurse about IUI....I decided there and then to do it as I was upset how much my arm hurt from bloods and so want every cycle to count! I dont have to go back in the 2WW so I can do this cycle, so Im going back a week on monday for my day 13 ultrasound and they will decide then when to trigger and do IUI. :happydance: its $350 then about $160 for the meds but I was paying that anyway, so $350 isnt too bad.

I start my clomid tonight once I get the call saying bloods were ok. Keeping my fingers crossed that I respond well this time too! now like you dew I have a boring wait with nothing mucgh interesting going on :coffee:

oh and another weird thing, I got my period wednesday and its already done! I just had 2 days of medium flow. so if clomid did that Im happy, I googled it and found people who had a light period on clomid and people were responding yes as clomid thins the lining....but they said my lining was perfect on the ultrasound so I was expecting it to be normal. Last month I was so heavy I must have used 4 overnight pads the first day.

oh they just phoned, bloods were great so I go ahead. My FSH was 4.6, last month was 5 so glad its going down not up!!! :happydance:

Im off for a nap as I didnt sleep well last night then had to get up at 6:30. Dew glad you are keeping busy, Im not sure what I will do with myself next week :shrug:

Ny, dont worry, i havent bought clothes or anything yet, its really just the big essentials !! and i have no space to keep them as well.,. everything is mushed into the living room and bedroom.. it sux..

Dew, lets hope AF does not arrive, and your cm sounds good so maybe get another session of BDing in just in case.

sarah, yay for your bloods coming out great and glad that you can go ahead with IUI.. when are they scheduling it for though ? how does it work?

Dew... temps and looking fab...interesting news about the CM! :D lets hope for more interesting news! :D

Sarah... Sorry about the painful blood extraction. My veins hate giving it up and I bruise badly too... so you have my sympathies! :hugs: Sounds like things are otherwise on track... which is fab :thumbup:

sarah, yay for your bloods coming out great and glad that you can go ahead with IUI.. when are they scheduling it for though ? how does it work?

so I go a week monday for my CD13 ultrasound, if theres mature follicles like last month they will tell me to do the trigger shot. then they schedule IUI the day after or 2 days after the trigger depending on what the follicles looked like. I ovulated 2 days after the trigger last time as I felt ovulation. from reading on here they seem to do the IUI that day of expected ovulation, not before. some people panic thinking what if thats too late, but I think the idea is the sperm gets put right in the uterus so not far to swim and the egg does last up to a day too.

the confusing thing is when to BD....she said to not have intercourse from the Sunday, Monday is my ultrasound. they like to have 2-3 days of sperm for the sample. but they also dont want it too old and thats where it gets hard if Im not ovulating till the Wednesday. So we will BD the saturday night and see what they say the monday. we will also BD the night of the IUI, she said its ok....that way if I get my bfp I can tell my hubby it was from the luurrrvvve making!!! its silly really, he will give the sample with love so its not any different :haha:

Hey guys!

Sarah, the IUI is exciting!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!! I hope you have some nice big fat follicles again and those super sperm will do their thang!!! :D :D

I had my glucose blood test yesterday. It's a standard test done around the start of the third trimester (26-28 weeks I was told?) where I had to go in, drink their lemonade stuff, and sit around for an hour in the waiting room. They then took my blood and will check to see how my body coped with the sugar. I'm at risk of diabetes because both my mum and my grandma had/have it, so I want to keep tabs on it just in case... They also took bloods for checking all my other things (iron and stuff) so FX all is well!!! I have been fairly tired at times though, so my iron may well be low (I also have a low-iron diet because I don't eat red meat at all!) but hopefully that's all that could be wrong!

I've just printed off my paid parental leave forms to take to my boss this afternoon! Been meaning to for the past week or so but keep forgetting. I intend to go onto the government paid leave towards the end of September, but I'll still go in and 'vollunteer' at work to keep it ticking over. It'll just mean that I can cut my workload way down at work, and not have the business go under cos it's paying me to sit around on my bum there all day! It'll mean I can sit around and chat to my clients and answer the phone etc and make sure the dogs are being groomed to the standards my clients expect etc too, without having to do a lot of extra work. That's the plan anyway!

Preethi, my antenatal classes start a week on monday too! :D I'm really looking forward to them!!! :)

We went to see transformers last night. It was cool! It's funny though, I was getting bored towards the end cos it was non-stop action and fighting etc which bores me; I need a bit more storyline going through but hubby said *he* was getting bored earlier when there was too much human emotion and story, and not enough action! LOL! Good movie though, but we were already fans... Oh, and baby was kicking furiously nearly the whole (2.5 hour) movie! Either it's gonna hate robots, or already loves them.... LOL

Sarah yay! I am so excited for the news of your iui. You will he the first in here to go for that so that will be fun to hear about. Hope it all goes well and you react well to it all! Come on baby. Sarah is trying so hard for you, now come to her!

Dew you sound so busy! Love it. Time flies so quickly that way. That glob seemed like the fertile cm but you already ovulated right? That's confusing. Bd again just in case!

Dinner is over, guests are gone and I am soooo tired and have lost enthusiasm to cook again for Sunday lunch :nope: May be tomorrow I will feel different after a good night's sleep. DH went for transformers movie with his guy friend...I wasn't much interested in the movie.

No energy for BD either and I am very sure I ovulated 3 days back. I do get all kinds of CM during 2ww and have learnt not to make it part of symptom spotting but today's was new and it was just that one time in the morning.

Sarah, am very excited for your IUI, I understand all your concerns, can't suggest anything as I have no experience, neither have I read much about it online. I'll be learning from your experience so please keep sharing. Truck loads of good luck you get your BFP :hugs: have you already booked flight to Vegas? I remember you saying it will be during first week of 2ww. Which hotel are you staying in? Are you also gonna drive to Hoover dam and/or Grand Canyon? We did that in 2009, was a wonderful vacation. Hope it's great for you too!

Preethi, love your shopping spree. My DH gets bogged down with shopping very quickly so I guess we'll be shopping slowly and steadily when we are expecting our baby. Look forward to seeing pictures of everything.

Hope all else are doing well! :hugs:

Sarah, is that $350 for IUI after insurance discount? During the wait, We can talk about something totally unrelated to TTC if you like.

IUI isn't covered in the U.S. and it's about the same amount so I doubt that's with a discount.

IUI isn't covered in the U.S. and it's about the same amount so I doubt that's with a discount.

I didn't know it's not covered by insurance in the US...will let DH know.

I think infertility coverage is rare because it's not cheap. My friend that went thru IUIs told me how much it cost them each time.

Sarah great news.. totally hoping for mature follicles and that everything goes well soon !! xxx

Dew, hope you are feeling well and that AF stays away when its time to arrive as your cm indicates that you can BD at anytime now ! x

flying, i hate action movies so wouldnt dream of going to see transformers. lol looking forward to antenatal too !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->