ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Flying thanks for the reassurance I will try relaxing a lot more.

:happydance: so chuffed for you , you are into third tri next week must be such a wonderful feeling!!!! And yay for your doggie winning the title!

Good idea to turn down the events as third tri is going to be strenuous enough!

hi everyone!

yay so you are 3rd tri soon then? thats amazing. omg the time is going so fast (when you are not pregnant, probably going slow for you guys). there was a girl I used to talk to when I first came on here and she is giving birth this month and I can remember her getting bfns!

flying congrats on the title/award, whatever you call it! thats great and you must be very proud. not long till you will be watching bubs accomplish things and being really proud :cloud9:

dew hoping this will be the start of a very happy week for you :flower: [-o<:hugs:

huggles good luck at your scan tomorrow....cant wait to hear how it goes and will you get new pictures?

hi everyone else! nothing new for me, inlaws stayed over sunday night and did my head in a bit. I feel so bad as hubby loves to have them over and I find his mum so draining. He just doesnt understand it. She makes a big deal about everything and I cant just relax in my own home I find. I try not to show it too much as hubby is great when my family comes over so I feel bad that I have such a problem with her.

last pill of clomid tonight...then ultrasound next monday, aggeesssss away!

Yes, i'm hoping (and expecting) to get more pictures tomorrow. Might get another dvd too which will be cool.

Sorry you find your inlaws a strain - although i kind of totally understand as i used to feel the same about mine whilst my dh was also great around my family! All seems to have settled now though so i don't find it so bad anymore.

Yay for last clomid pill - now the countdown til monday begins!

sarah, sorry you had a tough time with your inlaws, i can only imagine.. xxx :hugs:

monday does seem like ages away but its 5 days ! .. cant wait to hear about it. xx

huggles, fx'd for your FA scan, cant wait to see pics x

Flying: congratulations on receiving recognition award for your beautiful dog :flower:

Does anyone play 'Angry birds' game. I downloaded it yesterday on my iPad and I am hooked to it now :)

NY: haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are doing fine. Some parts of MN had severe thunderstorms Sunday night, I hope you were unaffected. :hugs:

lol, trust me sarah, the time is FLYING by on this side of it too!!! Bit scary now... an awesome scary, but still scary! lol! It's sorta hitting home a lot more too, whereas before it was more surreal feeling, especially when movements were minimal so there wasn't a lot to go by, but now it's really becoming obvious. I'm getting kicked all day long, my tummy is actually looking pregnant all day too, antenatal classes start next week as does the third tri. All of a sudden the days are counting down; I could *actually* have this baby at any stage now... !! yes. Time is flying by!

Do any of you subscribe to Netflix? Our plan is going up $6 from $10 to $16 next month.

Do any of you subscribe to Netflix? Our plan is going up $6 from $10 to $16 next month.

I subscribed couple of years back when I was single and a student but not now. That's a big increase for same plan, did they add any new feature to it like streaming online?

Sand trio Russian bar...on America's got talent was seriously very scary...

Preethi, the pictures of you at your shower are gorgeous. It's not nearly as elaborate as I was expecting from your description though. How lovely of your mom to do, even if you were embarrassed by it. And I love the idea of showering the mother to be with gifts and pampering - all the showers I've been to for second or more time moms have been like that - more about pampering mom than baby as not as many baby things are needed.

Huggles, can't wait to see the latest pics of your little man.

Ny, that's the last place I'd want to be while pregnant in the summer on my holiday - I hope you survive. I've never even been to such a primitive camp and I'm not used to luxurious camping by any means.

Sarah, good luck with upcoming scan - I hope it shows some lovely follies again (but not too many since you're doing IUI).

Flying, congrats on your dogs title :)

I spent an hour and a half this morning enjoying feeling my little gymnast. Actually could feel movement with my hand and DH did too! It was like baby was stretching upwards and making my tummy bulge. Was so weird and not a fluke as it was quite frequent over the span of half an hour. Poor thing has hardly any room as I've not grown at all practically yet there's a baby the length of my hand in there demanding space. I'm amazed to feel anything this early, let alone external movements. I think this one is going to be a trouble maker for sure lol.

And I love the idea of showering the mother to be with gifts and pampering - all the showers I've been to for second or more time moms have been like that - more about pampering mom than baby as not as many baby things are needed.

Like it and agree with it :thumbup:

I spent an hour and a half this morning enjoying feeling my little gymnast. Actually could feel movement with my hand and DH did too! It was like baby was stretching upwards and making my tummy bulge. Was so weird and not a fluke as it was quite frequent over the span of half an hour. Poor thing has hardly any room as I've not grown at all practically yet there's a baby the length of my hand in there demanding space. I'm amazed to feel anything this early, let alone external movements. I think this one is going to be a trouble maker for sure lol.

Great news on feeling the baby movements :thumbup: Awesome!

That's great NDH.

I keep telling Kristin to quit kicking me b/c every kick right this moment is making me jump.

Dew -- No, Netflix didn't give a benefit to us for that big raise. I think they are justifying it b/c they cost of adding more options to streaming is very high but they aren't offering newer movies so I think this big of an increase is going to make customers downgrade their plans.

I got my bedding tonight. I switched to a pink ballerina bear design that my friend found someone had on craigslist for $35. Cute cute cute!! I told DH he needs to finish my furniture so I can hang up the comforter and diaper hanger straight from the dryer.

ndh that's awesome about feeling the movement on the outside already!

Re that stretching thing - baby did it to me this morning. I've felt him doing it a few times this past week, but not seen my tummy move as a result (i have a layer of 'padding' (fat) that hides such things), but this morning i was still in bed, on my back, and i felt it so i pulled back the covers so dh could feel the 'hard bit' where baby was pushing outwards, and my tummy was this really weird shape! It was so cool! Was so obvious where baby was!

Sheryl - yay for getting the bedding! Ballerina bear sounds really cute!

Just over 4 hours til my scan!

Ndh yay for those movements must be so exciting to feel them so early on :)

I felt some vague kicks last night waydown below x

Huggles can't wait to hear about ur scan xxx

Flying yay for our antenatals Monday can't wait and ur in third tri next week !

Afm more baby shopping this weekend which starts Friday
My mums getting us the sterilizer and a pink bed set complete wig quilt etc x

Well ladies, i'm back from my scan and a very happy lady.
Everything looks perfect, and my cervix is long and closed :happydance:
In fact, my cervix is measuring LONGER than it did before! It measured 4.3cm today! and it's still tightly closed which is really good.
I'm starting to think this pregnancy might actually continue until term!

Heart looked really good - she checked loads of stuff: chambers, valves, blood flow, etc. It all looked good.

She is 80% certain that i will NOT develop pre-eclampsia which is really good.

The stomach and kidneys looked good, as did other organs.

He has 10 fingers and 10 toes - and long legs (they measured a week ahead of everything else)! His one foot measured 4cm already!

and he is very definitely a boy and proud of it! :haha:

Oh, and he has turned around. Last scan he was head down with his feet near my belly button. This time his feet are on my cervix and his head by my belly button! But the lady said that at this stage they turn and move so often that it doesn't mean anything. She said he could have even been head down in the waiting room and then head up in the scan. So he could even be head down again now. She said they keep moving up utnil 36 weeks. Then at 36 weeks they get stuck and can't turn anymore. So position doesn't mean anything until that time.

and my placenta has moved up even more :happydance:
It started off right over my cervix.
she said that at 32 weeks it stops moving. At that point they want it at least 5cm away from the cervix. Mine is already 5.5cm away!

He's already 409g and approximately 24cm head to heel (she said it's difficult to get an exact length now as they no longer fit on the screen).

All in all, a very good appointment :D

First pic is his foot. In the last pic he's lying in a very relaxed pose with his arm behind his head.

Attachments

• 21 weeks - foot.jpg
    21 weeks - foot.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 21 weeks - head&shoulders.jpg
    21 weeks - head&shoulders.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 21 weeks - relaxed.jpg
    21 weeks - relaxed.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
Gorgeous pics Huggles and excellent news about your cervix :happydance:
Praying for everything to continue normally for the next 16ish weeks.

**knock on the wood** Praying all continues to go well as it is :thumbup: So happy for you Huggles :hugs: That foot is so very cute! :kiss: thanks for sharing scan pics.

I am extremely happy for you Huggles and im so glad everything went well, placenta and all included.. pics are lovely !! he is such a cutie already xx

woohoo Preethi for feeling kicks!!!!

And Huggles! YAY for all the good news! You must be feeling soooo much better about it all! :D

third tri for me tomorrow....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->