ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Oh and hubby works in London - though right now he's telling me he wont be going into the office tomorrow! *phew* cos who knows if he'd get home! :(

Thanks Dew! our main concern is some of Mike's family are about 10 minutes drive from Croyden (one of the MANY area's targeted) they should be okay, our main worry is that unlike us who live in a house in a suburb outside of London...they live in apartments above some shops on the main road... so they might end up being a target, if they loot the stores below!

x

Oh no! Would you like them to move with you for couple of days so you all feel safe? Hoping for peace...after further reading that article, it seems like the initial cause is just an excuse to loot and steal plus other issues. Sad! Sad!

You're right... it's opportunists and degenerate thieves that deserve to be punished. but we have a system and law enforcement that protects criminals and they'll likely not get what they deserve!

If the family are concerned they will def be able to come stay with us, but we spoke to them this evening and they are okay at the moment. no sign of looting in their street right now!

How aweful that the law protects them so well....I feel angry that they'll not get punished for all of this. Arson in itself is a huge offense. Now lets just hope they don't turn to murder with the fires they are setting......some poor person could be stuck in their home during this. Or what if just an animal even? Hope they get bored soon.

yep... it's disgusting!! :(

We're heading to bed soon... it's gone midnight! but Mike wants to see what area's are affected - they keep reporting on new area's!

xxx

Esh about the GTT! I will be sure to torture myself with the 3 hour test if I fail my one hour one in 2 weeks.

Ive been feeling that you have been having a hard time and I completely understand, its just nice to hear from you here and there! Im assuming the end of your cycle is next week as thats when Im ovulating so fingers crossed its your month. its really hard to have to keep going each month, I just try to hang on to the thought that it WILL happen when its supposed to :hugs:

Thanks Sarah! you are a sweetheart :hugs: It's true my thoughts all over the place and somehow I prefer it that way so as to avoid focusing on just ONE thing. Don't even feel like discussing myself anymore, just want to come one day and give you all a good news :)

thats fine by me!! :hugs: of course I love to hear all about you but I understand not wanting to talk about TTCing. so just come on and let us know what you are up to in general and we will just wait for the good news (hopefully sooner than later)

NY I cant believe that!!!! you were right...you had an instinct so good for you :thumbup: :finger::finger::finger: to the clinic!! but at least you dont have it so no more stupid diet :happydance:

mummy I couldnt believe what I saw online about the riots, awful, Im not even sure if my mum knows being over here, I will have to tell her. looks really scary and I hope mikes family stays safe.

Dew I can understand your reluctance to be on much. :hugs: Every day i hope for good news from you or Sarah. Its not fair that its taking so long.

NY I cant believe you dont have GD! It's fantastic news of course but I'd be furious if they told me I had it and I didn't. All that worry for nothing! Theyre not supposed to diagnose it eithout the 3 hour test unless you refuse to take it.

I've not been up yet to check the news but the rioting sounds terrible :( What a shame so many have no respect for property .

I just had to take a 30 week bump pic holding the red velvet cake that my OH brought home for me in a celebratory "no GD party. " ....I should flicked off the camera and sent a picture to my clinic. Hahahahahaha

Attachments

• 289445_2160124317108_1066536538_2503932_2022310_o.jpg
    289445_2160124317108_1066536538_2503932_2022310_o.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
awesome bump ny! And yay for NOT having gd! :happydance:
can't believe they told you that you did have it! :grr:

mummy - totally sucks about all the rioting :hugs:

afm - 24+5 and i'm stil pg!!! :happydance:

Hi Dew! And by all means don't feel compelled to have to talk about TTC or whatever, but do check in from time to time and let us know how YOU are going (regardless of TTC!) and we'll all look forward to the big news one day!!!!! :hugs:

ny! Wow! How terrible that they diagnosed you without doing the 3 hour test when it was all for nothing!!!! That's why my midwife is making sure I do the next test; cos soooooo often the polycose one is high, but it doesn't mean you've got GD at all. Ugh. But yay! And I'm loving your bump!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mummy, I've been watching the riots on the news here too, I'd forgotten you're over there! I hope everything settles down.... ugh. People piss me off!

Huggles; YAY!!! You go girl!!!! :D :wohoo: :dance:

Huggles - hooray for reaching this huge milestone for you! I know you still won't be able to totally relax just yet, but from this point on every day will be a first as you'll have nothing to compare it to.

Thanks Ladies! Mike's gone into work (London) today! Not happy about it. Just hope they don't manage to do something stupid like disrupt the commuters today! :(

Huggles congrats sweetie! :flower:

Nikki... :rofl: LOVE that pic of you with cake! :D hahaha fab bump hun!! Happy 30 weeks! :dance:

Hi everyone,

wow ive just read four pages and am trying to contain all the information so sorry if i miss out on anything,

Sarah, i think freezing the eggs is a great idea so that you would be able to use them, and forgive me but i think your mum definetely knows something is going on.. :) are you going to tell her or wait until your BFP? soooooo hoping for good news and waiting for your news on wednesday about your IUI cycle.xx fx'd clomid does the trick for you

Dew, so nice to see you back even if for a little while, we missed you.. sorry about this whole thing making you feel a bit defeated, i understand how you feel and yeah some pregnanices in general glide through and some people not just me have tough journeys and you never stop worrying until your kid is 18 ! i think you worry even after that.. praying that you have your good news soon xxx

Ny, super YAY for no GD. so cute of your OH to bring you a red velvet to celebrate and thats a fab pic !! xx

Huggls, this pregnancy is going to be the joy of your life, i have no doubts about it. and can totally understand how happy you must be feeling now..

Mummy, you must be so worried :hugs: i thought you were on about the tottenham riots, is that the one or now theres another one? god as though these pregnancies arent worrying enough.. having to deal with riots etc. im sure mike will constantly phone you from work to let you know everythings fine.. xx hoping things change soon ! and london of all places !

AFM, my scan is this evening at 6pm, so its not over yet, im just writing down a list of questions to ask my new obgyn george who specializes in high risk pregnancies and i have a bit of an issue with seeing him at his clinic as our insurance will only cover 80% of the costs as his new clinic is private and not recognized under our insurance .. but he will deliver at the city hospital where they have a whole neonatal team etc. i will then head over to my mums and stay there for the night and dh will pick me up tomorrow., so anxious about todays scan, hoping she is fine in there and has grown.. even if just a little bit. xx

have a great day everyone. FX'D

good luck with your appointment tonight babyhopes :hugs:

Fingers crossed Preethi, I am waiting to hear the news.

Mummy- has the hubs checked in with you? Hope he gets something special from his work from the big wigs for coming today! Yea right.

Huggles- yay for still being pregnant! If you dont mind me asking, when Jarod was born, what did he pass away from? I know they consider the baby at that point to have a chance in the world, as supposedly 24 weeks is viable. I really like the sounds of 28 weeks better for viability though so I do know that not all babies at 24 are going to be ok. I am glad you've made it over the hump! Now it should go by quicker.

I woke up thinking about some red velvet cake and the fact that I can cancel my nutritionist appointment this morning so I nibbled on a bit of cake for breakfast:) hehehe. Yes i know, thats taking it a bit far! I will have some eggs or something!

Thanks Preethi and Nikki! x

Mike has been in touch a lot today, he called as he got in to let me know that where he is (Blackfriars) there's no sign of looting or damage... but it is the business district, so probably not as big a target as it doesn't have many shops to loot!

He also got offered a new job today and he's taken it! He's been at the same place for 7 years now and in IT, that's almost unheard of. Anyway, he's very excited and I'm very proud of him!

Preethi.... good luck for your scan hun! I imagine it must be about now, or already finished! Thinking of you! :flower:

Sarah... I think freezing eggs is a very smart plan! :thumbup:

Nikki... I would have had cake too! :rofl:

NY he died because his lungs were just not developed enough yet to accept oxygen. They were still hard. Another week and it might very well have been a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->