ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Thanks Nikki! :D

Oh Sarah.... sorry it hurt so much hun! :hugs: Lets hope and pray that you'll not need to go through that again! :hugs: Looking forward to hearing how the eggs did! It's amazing that you got 20!!!! :thumbup:

OMG out of the 20 eggs all were mature and so they injected all 20, and right now 19 have developed into embryos. Im in shock! Im sure that number will drop drastically over the week, but its a great number to start with and i didnt expect that :happydance: on the sheet they gave me it said only up to 30% of embryos make it to blastocyst. I cant get too excited yet just incase they dont continue, but so far so good! :happydance:

OMG out of the 20 eggs all were mature and so they injected all 20, and right now 19 have developed into embryos. Im in shock! Im sure that number will drop drastically over the week, but its a great number to start with and i didnt expect that :happydance: on the sheet they gave me it said only up to 30% of embryos make it to blastocyst. I cant get too excited yet just incase they dont continue, but so far so good! :happydance:

Sarah: I can see your pregnancy dream becoming a reality now, very cautiously congratulating you on the success so far and praying things continue to go forward in the best possible way...wishing you lots of good luck :hugs:

Mummy: just saw your new baby pictures, she is adorable :hugs: congrats once again!

Sarah: I can see your pregnancy dream becoming a reality now, very cautiously congratulating you on the success so far and praying things continue to go forward in the best possible way...wishing you lots of good luck :hugs:

thanks dew :hugs::hugs::hugs: Ive been thinking about you, how are you doing? did your hcg go down? are you taking a break? please update me as I worry about you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OH WOW... Sarah that's AWESOME news!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi Dew... I've been thinking of you loads my lovely! Thank you for your lovely comments! xx

The midwife came today... Lizzie at 5 days old weighs the same as she did at birth. So I'm pleased! :)

FXd and loads of :dust: Sarah! Looking really good so far - it's amazing they were all mature!

Mummy, great news about Lizzie! Love the avatar pic :)

omg! 20 mature eggs is freekin awesome!!! I know they won't all grow, but YAY for having high numbers to work with!!!

Sarah, that is amazing news ,. i am sooo pleased for you !!!! 20 mature eggs !!! well what do you know !!! this is it for you., i am 99 percent confident that this is going to work out for you and that you are going to be pregnant by the end of this IVF cycle
!!! cant believe you have come so far !!!! you may not have given birth by 2011, you most certainly will be pregnant !!! :happydance:

Dew, how are you hun? are you doing ok ? not heard much from you.. :hugs:

Mummy, flying, Nikki, sheryl, following you on facebook !

Huggles, hope logan is ok now and has recovered and is doing well at home :hugs:

AFM, nothing much to report, her brain scan went well and that blood clot is getting old now, so thats good news, we have her appointment on sunday for weighing etc..

I am going to india on christmas night, and back on the 27th for my grandmas 81st..so dh will be looking after gemma for 2 days straight !

we will mostly be going to australia for 3 weeks from jan 1st, havent booked the tickets yet, but thats the plan for now !

Hope all the mums and tots are doing well.. :hugs: to all of you !

oh wow sarah, that is FANTASTC!!!

Had logan weighed again yesterday (2 weeks old) and he's back to birth weight :D So relieved. And his jaundice is also loads better since the phototherapy. So all is going well again.

Attachments

• IMG_6738.jpg
    IMG_6738.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6772.jpg
    IMG_6772.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6787.jpg
    IMG_6787.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
  • facebook 101.jpg
    facebook 101.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Awwwwwwwwwww.... Huggles the pics are gorgeous! :cloud9:

Sarah... hopign to hear good news today! *fingers crossed*

Preethi hope you have a fabulous time in Oz! Very jealous as I'd love to visit there but we'll be in South Africa at the time so at least enjoying some sunshine! :D x

omg huggles LOVE the photos!! he is so so cute. and so happy things are improving every day.

preethi Im very jealous you are going to oz! hubby had mentioned if this IVF doesnt work perhaps we will go back there on a trip, where exactly are you going?

mummy love love love the photos of lottie and lizzie. when I look at photos of lottie as a baby you can see features of how she looks today (if that makes sense) so interesting to look at lizzie and try to picture how she will look. I just melt when I see photos of lottie, I dont know what it is about her little face but its soooooooooo cute and I just want to cuddle her!!

im going shopping with my mum today so wont be hanging around waiting for the call from the clinic, hope I have some embies still going strong!! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Ok, for anyone who would like to know my link to my parenting journal (including birth story) and Kristin's Facebook picture album have been added to my signature. Kristin is having a nice long nap in her swing after her first bath at home today.

I have 17 embryos still going strong
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

so it will definitely be a 5 day transfer on friday. she left a message so I didnt get to speak to her, hopefully will get to talk to her tomorrow.

I dont know if this is normal, I think perhaps its harder to get them to go past day 3, 4, 5 so I do expect some to not continue, but very pleased so far!! :happydance:

That's great news! Can they freeze the eggs at this point still?

That's great news! Can they freeze the eggs at this point still?

they dont freeze until after the day 5 transfer. someone in the assisted folder had 14 embryos, 2 transfered but then the 12 didnt make it to freeze quality. so anything can happen, have to take it day by day!

just looked at your photos, she is sooooo cute! who does she look like? are you on :cloud9:?

She slightly favors Mark. BFing is hard work. She sleeps like 23 hours a day. We see her dr in the morning.

Fantastic news Sarah! It's looking really promising for having extras to freeze at this point. Have you decided yet if you just want one transferred or if you'll take a chance on two?

Sarah I'm so happy to come on here and see good news! Like you say, so far so good! Keep praying for your eggs! Take the chance on 2! Lol.

Sheryl kristin is adorable!

Preethi, that's awesome that you go tonindia, will you miss Gemma so much? Mbrave girl to leave her for so long, how come they can't come? How is she, gaining weight nicely?

Huggles he is so cute! Glad to see his jaundice improved.

Ndh, feeling tired and anxious yet? I started getting tired again around 34 weeks.

Mummy I love the avatar. Super cute!

Dew, hi. Hope you are hanging in there. And staying warm, can't believe we are finally getting the cold cold weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->