ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sarah, i will mainly be in sydney and then we will probably hire a car to drive around somewhere near, cant do much with a 4 month old baby.. i would like your IVF o work out, you can go on a trip anytime later !!! your hubby is cute trying to take your mind off by saying that if it dosent work out then you will go on a trip to oz, but i hope it does work !!! FX'D and super yay for 17 mature follicles, thats real good going !!!

Nikki, she has an appointment on sunday, so will be able to tell her weight then !! how is kian doing ? lovin all your pics !!! i am so not taking her to india because she will need so many shots etc to make sure she dosent fall ill and she needs to gain her immunity, so she wont be going anywhere near india for atleast 6 months !! x

Huggles, so glad logan is doing ok !! your pics are gorgeous., so professional !!!

Hope all of you are doing well, ndh, how are you getting on??

Mummy, how is lottie doing with lizzie? she must be the excited big sister !!

Pretthi I keep thinking how much Kristin and Gemma's pictures look alike but I guess that's not uncommon with them both being young baby girls. :cloud9:

We have our first pediatrician appointment at 9:45 today. I am looking forward to finding out her weight change and getting her looked over again. She changes so much every day.

sarah that's fantastic news! Hope they all keep growing well!

Good luck at the paed today sheryl! Kristin's pics are gorgeous!

mummy love love love the photos of lottie and lizzie. when I look at photos of lottie as a baby you can see features of how she looks today (if that makes sense) so interesting to look at lizzie and try to picture how she will look. I just melt when I see photos of lottie, I dont know what it is about her little face but its soooooooooo cute and I just want to cuddle her!!

Thank you honey :cloud9: I know what you mean about Lottie's features, you can def see her in her baby pics! :D Bless you for wanting to cuddle her! :cloud9: It makes me so proud as her Mum!! Thanks honey! Seriously though... we should make a plan to catch up for a coffee when you're over some time! Your family are only about 30-45min from us!! Hopefully once you're pregnant or bringing baby over to meet family! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ok, for anyone who would like to know my link to my parenting journal (including birth story) and Kristin's Facebook picture album have been added to my signature. Kristin is having a nice long nap in her swing after her first bath at home today.

Ah honey.... she's gorgeous! :cloud9: congrats and i'm sure you're so so pleased she's here now!!

I have 17 embryos still going strong
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

so it will definitely be a 5 day transfer on friday. she left a message so I didnt get to speak to her, hopefully will get to talk to her tomorrow.

I dont know if this is normal, I think perhaps its harder to get them to go past day 3, 4, 5 so I do expect some to not continue, but very pleased so far!! :happydance:

:wohoo: That is awesome news! Can't wait to hear how they do in the next couple days!!

Mummy, how is lottie doing with lizzie? she must be the excited big sister !!

She's doing really well! She's not jealous at all just really wanting to be involved! She helps us change her bottom by passing me the cotton wool, she talks to her in a very cute high pitched voice! :rofl:

Hope you guys are all keeping well... I'm getting ready to have my house back now! My folks have been an amazing help, but I'm feeling the need for our space back! My Dad's been a bit grumpy today... which doesn't make matters easy! :dohh:

Nikki, I'm not really getting anxious or impatient yet, but DH is lol. He keeps saying that he can't wait til the baby gets here. He still loves belly snuggles but I think he's starting to get a little bored with it and is ready for the next step. I, on the other hand, am in no hurry and won't mind in the least if baby decides not to come before his/her due date :rofl: (though that's still 6 weeks away - I could change my mind in the mean time).

Mummy, good news about soon having your place to yourself again. It's hard sharing a roof with your parents (or grown up children in their case lol) for more than a few weeks, even if you get along great. It's nice that they were able to come and help out with the baby though - at least I hope they've been a help.

Preethi, it will be so hard for you to leave Gemma while you go to India! But I totally understand your reasoning for not taking her. It will be some nice daddy time with her though :cloud9:

Preethi I did not realize India ad o much illness. I would def not let her go! Will you get all he vaccines thm o sty Healy? Are you visiting your sis?

Sarah n cat tht would be so net if you ever met!

Sheryl, hoe the doc goes well! Mine is nex week, I'm terrified of the vaccines. So terrified.

Sheryl, i guess both of them do have big eyes, which make them look similar !! xx
good luck with the appointment today !!x

Mummy, thats so cute of lottie, to be so involved., i laughed to myself when you mentioned the high pitched voice, i can only imagine !!!! xxx :cloud9:

it would be so nice to meet any of you really, imagine chatting on a website for over a year and then now, passing through the journey and then meeting any of you., it would be so nice if you could meet sarah when / if she comes over to the uk. !
id have liked to do the same ! x

Ny, india does have a lot of illnesses and though i come from there, i usually end up a bit ill myself sometimes when i go and its mainly due to the rainy season and change of climate from dubai and lifestyle etc xx

ny, my sis is coming down to where we will be going for the occasion so yeah ill get to meet her..i didnt understand what you asked about the vaccines, i dont need them if thats what youre asking, usually give them vaccines to kids x

mummy we will definitely get together when Im home. Coffee at Milton Keynes shopping centre??!!!!

and preethi I want to visit dubai so we will meet one day!!

so I have 16 embryos going strong :happydance::happydance::happydance:

she didnt have any info on the quality, and said that they leave them incubating between now and day 5, so I wont get the final report till we go in for the transfer on friday. she said to prepare for the numbers to go down so Im not shocked on friday. I just hope they are good quality, not just 16 okish embryos!!

Ive decided I will implant 2, so right now praying theres 2 goods ones in there and if I get some to freeze even better

:dance::dance::dance:

Sarah- how many did you start with again? And how many days ago? Im just wondering what to expect...like one a day to go or what do you think? Also, how do they know the quality? Some tests im assuming but how?

Preethi- yea I wondered if you needed the vaccines to protect yourself so you dont bring something home to Gemma....but you 're probably immune to them all i suppose. Sounds like an exciting couple months for you with all the travels! I am Jealous.

Sarah- how many did you start with again? And how many days ago? Im just wondering what to expect...like one a day to go or what do you think? Also, how do they know the quality? Some tests im assuming but how?

awww lovely profile pic ny!!

so I started with 20 eggs, Day1: 19, Day2: 17, Day3: 16. I think Day 4 & 5 are the crucial days as thats when lots of them fail...I wouldnt be surprised if I only have 8 on Friday, and out of those 8 they wont all be top grade.

Its just amazing to me how Ive responded and Ive only lost 4 so far, I cant find many people with numbers like that to compare to. theres a girl in the assisted folder who had 14 embryos at day 5, so she had 2 transferred and then the 12 were not good enough for blast. that could easily happen with me. we will see! going shopping with mum tomorrow to pass the time and then we go 9am friday [-o<[-o<[-o<

Kristin's weight is down approximately 12% to 6 lb .5 oz. I told the doctor her feeding seems to be improving every day so we are going to have her weight re-checked Friday to make sure she is going in the right direction. We also had to have her blood checked for jaundice today but it was negative. She had a slight yellow spot on her belly and the pediatrician wanted to make sure she was perfectly healthy. She sucked on her paci during her shot (not bothered at all) and slept through her doctor appointment, hospital waiting room, shot, shopping and lunch.

woohoo! 16 still going is great!! Even though it'll likely go down a fair chunk, that's such a good number to be going on with at this point that at least there should be a good one or two in there!!!!

Sarah i'm so glad you've got such great numbers. Fx'd there's some really good ones for transfer on Friday and that at least a few make it further for freezing! :dust:

Sheryl - glad kristin doesn't have jaundice. Hope her weight increases for her weigh-in on friday xx

She's being bottle fed expressed milk now so I am sure she will be gaining as she should be. :)

Caleb lost a little weight in his first week too; it's totally normal, especially in breast-fed babies cos it's a bit harder work to get milk from the boob than the easy bottle! I think he was 10 days old rather than 7 days old too, so he probably took until 12 days old to get BACK to his birth weight. But now at 18 days old he's over 10lb; having gained 340g in the 8 days since that last weigh-in!

At her first appointment the doctor said she was down 12% so I have to take her again tomorrow to be weighed. I almost forgot about the appointment completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->