ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Posting in my journal about my current worries and freak outs. :-(

Sarah, woohoo for 16 embryos !!! like i said.. this is totally happening !!! :headspin: such a great number !!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sheryl, losing a bit of weight in the first week is totally normal ! dont worry about it unless its drastic weight loss, and with the constant feeding, she will gain FX'D!! x

We have finally booked our trip ! we will be going to sydney on the 1st of jan. so will be at the airport at 12 midnight new years eve lol ! and will reach sydney at 10pm new years night !

we will be there for 18 nights and we come back on the 20th of jan .. just staying in sydney, not going anywhere else, we may drive around to some places, not too far away ! excited.. but a lot to plan and do, as i will be in india on the 25th night, back on 27th, and then got this big trip planned. ! now just have to go through the crzy visa procedures for this holiday ! x

nikki, love your profile pic !!

Preethi sounds great! What will you be doing for 18 nights there?

Im pupo with twins :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
cant remember the grading, will find that out tomorrow but they put the best 2 back in. theres 12 others they are still watching which varied from a morula to blastocysts (only 2 had arrested from day 3!). she thought I should have at least 3. off to bed for a nap :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i have no idea ny, just going to be basically touring the sights, and living in an apartment, doing daily things, just seeing what its like to live in australia, basically to make up my mind, and to see if i can see myself living there !

Sarah, i am so excited for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does this mean twin embryos of yours have been fertilized and that they are waiting to see whether one of the two or just both of them carry on ?? :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: congratulations !!!!!

i have no idea ny, just going to be basically touring the sights, and living in an apartment, doing daily things, just seeing what its like to live in australia, basically to make up my mind, and to see if i can see myself living there !

Sarah, i am so excited for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does this mean twin embryos of yours have been fertilized and that they are waiting to see whether one of the two or just both of them carry on ?? :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: congratulations !!!!!

hi!! so as of today, 5 days after egg collection where they retrieved 20 eggs, I have 14 embryos that have start forming into blastocysts. they transferred 2 of the best ones into my uterus this morning, so they just need to implant [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< thats why people call it 'pupo'...pregnant until proven otherwise, as right now I have 2 blastocysts in my uterus!! the other 12 they will let me know tomorrow if any are good enough to freeze to use at a later point, she thought 2-3 would likely make it.

these numbers are amazing for my age....majority of people who do IVF dont have many embryos make it to day 5, and those that do often theres only 1 or 2 to transfer, only 25% get any to freeze. Now we still dont know my egg quality and not all of the 14 blasts would make it to a healthy baby, but Im hoping theres a few good ones in there! I never thought I would respond like this and she kept saying how good it was for my age.

I went for a nap, I was cramping quite a bit when I got home. please please implant lil beany or beanies! I have my beta test a week monday, nov 28.

p.s I could easily live in australia, I loved it out there. it was like a more tropical, friendly version of england!!

Oh God! it all sounds amazingly great Sarah! Hoping the best of 2 implants and becomes your forever beautiful baby :happydance:
When you feel better and have more time at hand, please write about the whole experience. I thought you would stay near clinic on day of transfer but you drove back today? Take very good care and don't stress yourself out at all :hugs: :kiss:

Oh God! it all sounds amazingly great Sarah! Hoping the best of 2 implants and becomes your forever beautiful baby :happydance:
When you feel better and have more time at hand, please write about the whole experience. I thought you would stay near clinic on day of transfer but you drove back today? Take very good care and don't stress yourself out at all :hugs: :kiss:

it was too difficult as my mum is leaving tomorrow and we have to be at the airport for 6am so found it best we be at home. my clinic actually dont suggest bed rest, you can even return to work if not strenuous. so I just came home and been taking it easy. I had some cramping when I first came home and I had a nap.

do you mean details of the whole experience today?

HOW ARE YOU?? I have no idea what happened with everything with you...the betas, etc. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Sarah that news just made my day! Now comes the hard part of waiting to see if they implant...
But congrats on being PUPO!

Oh Sarah that news just made my day! Now comes the hard part of waiting to see if they implant...
But congrats on being PUPO!

thanks NDH! would love to be pregnant right before you give birth....but as long as /i have some frozen I will be ok if this first time doest work. I had 14 left (including the 2 that were transferred this morning) and who knows which of them would lead to a healthy baby so have to find the good ones. the 2 transferred looked good today, but you never know. In fact on day 3 there was 2 that looked the best, and they were the ones that stopped growing! so if Id have had them transferred on day 3 it wouldnt have worked. I feel really happy, the whole thing was so tolerable and Im cautiously excited :happydance:

Wow sounds like you made the right decision waiting to do the 5 day transfer then! How strange that the only two embryos that didn't make it from day 3-5 are the two that were the best on day 3.

I'm so excited for the way this cycle has gone for you. At the very least it will give you hope that IVF WILL work for you. The way you responded, the number of eggs that fertilised, the number of blastos that made it to day 5... It's all been statistically much better than average. I have my fingers and toes crossed that you'll break the statistical odds yet again and get your baby from your first IVF cycle :hugs:

omg this is such exciting news.. !! thanks for explaining it in detail, i fully understand now... can you believe there are two inside you just right now !! the two best ones, i am so hoping this works out and your beta on 28 proves us right !!! xxx ahhhhhhhhhh and if you can freeze some from the 14 that would be totally amazing !! xxx :headspin:

keeping my fingers and toes and everything crossed for you for the 28th !!! thats 8 days away !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :headspin: :headspin:

Sarah, aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! That's me screaming in excitement. Lol. Sorry I didn't read Facebook for your response yet but totally know what PUPO mans now. Congrats for being PUPO! I can't believe they're in you already. It's all happening so quick. Anything you were told to do to help them implant? Also, if you haerrozwn ones already, do you still pay for the entire ivf process w them? And are Rey said to be just as good as fresh? I hope that one of those inside you has implanted and is forming your baby! It's truly amazing.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Come on Sarah's babies!! STICK!!! Sarah I am beyond excited for you!!! :dance:

Sheryl, hope you're doing okay hun! The ladies have offered some great advice, I hope you feel less stressed soon! I remember feeling overwhelmed in the first few weeks with Lottie. :hugs: It gets easier and the stresses get smaller! :hugs: I can't say they go away, because kids will always give you something to stress over... but you get better at dealing with them! :hugs:

Sarah, aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! That's me screaming in excitement. Lol. Sorry I didn't read Facebook for your response yet but totally know what PUPO mans now. Congrats for being PUPO! I can't believe they're in you already. It's all happening so quick. Anything you were told to do to help them implant? Also, if you haerrozwn ones already, do you still pay for the entire ivf process w them? And are Rey said to be just as good as fresh? I hope that one of those inside you has implanted and is forming your baby! It's truly amazing.

hi!!!! no I wasnt told to do anything special for implantation, but Im taken the progesterone 2x vaginally. Some people on here eat pineapple but Ive heard conflicting reports and so just not going to bother self prescribing anything.

I paid $650 to freeze (same price whether its 1 or 10 :shrug:) and if I want to use them I pay $1200 per cycle.....so really good compared to the $7200 for IVF with ICSI! plus you dont take any stimulating drugs its just some of the hormones, so you save thousands there too. They say about 75% survive the defrost so you definitely lose some, they freeze only the best.

my best case scenerio is to have this work and have some to freeze so I never have to take the stimulating drugs or go through the egg retrieval again...so FX I get good news about frozen today.

its almost 5am, my mum just left to go to the aitport as her flight is at 8am, hubby drove her and I didnt go as its so early and she thought I should rest. she was crying so after she left I couldnt get back to bed. I said next time I see her I hope I have a big bump :cry:

omg Sarah, PUPO!!!! Go YOU! :hugs: for you mum leaving, but like you say, hopefulyl next time you see her it'll be with a bump!!!

oh wow sarah - how exciting! :yipee:
fx'd they stick and you get your baby! :dust:

Sarah I hope you get to show your mammy a big bump as well. Made me get teary eyed thinking about it! Fx so tightly for you !

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Come on Sarah's babies!! STICK!!! Sarah I am beyond excited for you!!! :dance:

Sheryl, hope you're doing okay hun! The ladies have offered some great advice, I hope you feel less stressed soon! I remember feeling overwhelmed in the first few weeks with Lottie. :hugs: It gets easier and the stresses get smaller! :hugs: I can't say they go away, because kids will always give you something to stress over... but you get better at dealing with them! :hugs:

She is bfing again. Just have to get past initial squirms and eating hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->