ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

NY thats funny OH had to know, mine is adamant about not knowing! doesnt bother me as Im not into the whole blue and pink thing...and when they are first born they are just in onesies anyway right? there will be time to shop for boy or girl clothes when they need them. I want to do the room green/brown regardless of the gender, thats the babies room and we would graduate them into their own room once #2 comes along anyway.

I actually googled some room ideas the other day....I still dont like thinking that far ahead, but being a designer I just had to :haha: as we have deer in the back I want to do a deer mural on the wall and I even found some bedding with lil deers on and it was green and brown!!
https://www.kidslineinc.com/products/infant/willow.php
I wouldnt have everything, thats too much

Our stroller is brown and green and people assume she's a boy. :( We just got home from Wal-Mart and even though her onesie was brown with pink hearts a couple came up to us and asked how old he was. The hubby heard me say she and started to say she with his comments but the wife didn't catch it and kept saying he this and he that.

no ways i could be team yellow. We always find out as early as possible (13 weeks at NT scan). I don't like referring to baby as "it" and i just love finding out the gender.

We found out early as well, i dont have that kind of patience to stay team yellow, yes there is the wow factor at the end, but i think its individual choice.. when we found out, we didnt go and buy hoards of pink stuff, we stayed white until the final scan and confirmed it once again before getting a couple of pink stuff x

:hi:

I love how everyone is so different! :thumbup: It makes the world an exciting place to be in! :)

I think I might have been tempted to have one pregnancy not know and the other pregnancy find out... so I had experience of both... but I did enjoy the mystery and it gave the family a lot of fun trying to guess! :haha:

Sarah not long now honey bunch! Getting stupidly excited here for you!!!!!!!!

Not much news here... other than got Lizzie weighed on Thursday and she was 6.71kg's.. 14lb's 12oz. So getting big, but on her curve (bewteen 50th and 75th centile) so I'm pleased as punch! She's on a feeding strike at the moment. had 13oz and 18oz in total over the last two days! :dohh: normally she's having 24/26oz. Only thing I can put it down to is her immunisations she had on Thursday afternoon! :shrug:

Diet is going well, have lost every week now which is good. Bought a bike today so I can start training for the triathlon I'm doing in September!

I'm LOVING all the pics I'm seeing of you and your babies on FB and here!

Sheryl... weirdly I don't think I have you as a friend on FB, I thought I did! ...this is me if you'd like to add me!

Hope you're all otherwise well and that the babies are behaving!! ALL of them... that includes Sarah now of course!! :thumbup:

Catherine I added you.

Perhaps if we have a #2 we will try to be team yellow but for #1 I just wanted my girl.

Afterthought -- Dh wouldn't go for team yellow. He thinks it's dumb so wouldn't happen.

Sarah- LOVE the bedding. Be careful though, bumpers aren't recommended. Many still use them so just read up and be aware and make your own decision on the matter. I, personally wouldn't use one unless it was the mesh breathable ones (not very pretty though!).

Good luck at the scan! I so cannot wait to see the picture.

Mummy- she is getting so big already, seems insane. Are you ever having a 3rd? Good for you for the weight loss and training. Thats an awesome goal, and you've started planning very far in advance! Will you and DH do it together?

I am a sucker for all the cutesie girl clothing out there so would've been in much more trouble shopping wise if I was having a girl!

I'm not able to see the link Sarah :( I had another friend try to link me from that website too and it always says the site is under construction :shrug: No idea why it's just me :(

We may find out in future, but I also really love the surprise of not knowing.

sarah, love the site, and love the pics, i think they are an excellent choice, they do say bumpers are not safe, but its upto you, i have one, but its folded so not covered, and she is way down below, she is in a cot bed which she can sleep in until 6yrs of age. xx

SCAN DAY TOMORROW........................................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!:headspin:

cant wait to see your lil beanie xxx

tomorrow night will be the night i had a faint pink line but wasnt sure and then on the 22nd, i had the digital positive, all a year back, its unreal

please post your pics when you get them xxxx

mummy, well done you for losing every week, i am really bad with diets and therefore have not been able to lose at all, the only reason i lost was cuz i had food poisoning in january ! lol,. can u imagine what it takes for me to lose weight.. getting sick !

dosent help when you go shopping and put packs of cheesy quavers in your shopping cart !!! xxxx

Mummy- she is getting so big already, seems insane. Are you ever having a 3rd? Good for you for the weight loss and training. Thats an awesome goal, and you've started planning very far in advance! Will you and DH do it together?
Thanks hun :flower: we're not currently planning on a third... and hubby will be looking after the girls... i think he's allergic to exercise :rofl:

mummy, well done you for losing every week, i am really bad with diets and therefore have not been able to lose at all, the only reason i lost was cuz i had food poisoning in january ! lol,. can u imagine what it takes for me to lose weight.. getting sick !

dosent help when you go shopping and put packs of cheesy quavers in your shopping cart !!! xxxx

Thanks hun :flower:

lol @ the quavers... they are yummy though :thumbup:

NDH.. I got the error on the page too :(

Sarah..... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.... very excited!!!!

Me too!

Please let there be a heartbeat!

We use our padded bumper because K likes to sleep top of head against crib wall.

haha my scan is tomorrow!! sorry you will be waiting a bit longer. but oh my Ive been sick, been in bed most of the week and lost 5lbs :wacko: Im managing water and some bland food. Got a prescription from doctor as I couldnt go on like this, started that on thursday night I think it was but side effect is drowsiness so I have been out of it! and sickness still there, but less. some sites say that drowsiness lessens as days go by. I feel such a mess and very weak. going to try and have a shower and wash my hair for the morning. scan is at 9:20, yikes.

p.s ny I wouldnt get the bumper, read an article on airflow a while ago that stuck with me

OMG i totally thought your scan was the 20th. I am getting mixed up with Rosa's stuff cuz she had a scan today. . I think .I just feel c onfused now! Lol. Well now tomorrow im going to be so anxious. Yea, that airflow thing is quite important. I am a big stickler on no blankets or bumpers and both my children slept fine without them!

FXd we both get great news tomorrow.

Ours isn't as life changing as yours but is my biggest fret right now aside from a happy, healthy baby. We expect to get the appraisal results for our refinance tomorrow.

Ladies do you let your LOs nap on you when they fall asleep while nursing? Some days I have such a hard time getting K to take decent naps (like today). DH apparently thinks I am spoiling her because I do what I can to keep her from crying since she's generally not too hard to please. She was overtired and wouldn't stop crying unless I was holding her so I put her in her crib while we ate and then got her. I hadn't intended on her falling asleep while nursing but she took a short nap in my arms, which is when hubby said I have become the people I used to make fun of. I don't remember making fun of people for that??

I do. I did more at the beginning, now I can transfer him during certain naps. But I only transfer him to the swing, never his bed. He wouldn't nap in his bed. If I don't feel like ive got anything to do i'll let him sleep on me for his small snoozes but the real naps that I know will be like an hour or so I move him. I like the snuggles, But not allll the time.

Aww man I did it again thinking Monday was the 21st! Lol. I had in my head my 6 week checkup was Monday the 21st for weeks too - it was the 21st as it turns out, not Monday (back from that, we're both perfect). I can't believe I have to wait another day now! lol.

Sheryl, Sarah is almost always on me or my lap. She occasionally naps in the swing and I've actually laid her down for a nap but not often. Now that I have my manduca she usually naps while I'm wearing her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->