• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok...someone tell me its possible

momto5

Reaction score
I have been TTC since last July (when I stopped taking BC) and either I'm having symptoms...or I'm insane.
My periods are ALWAYS either 25 or 26 days...always. Not 24, not 28, always 25-26. I have been tracking my cycle, ovulation etc with iPeriod (awesome little iPod Touch/ iPhone app) and this is what I have so far...
First day of my last period: March 28th
Last Day:April 2nd (completely normal time frame)
Ovulated (according to the OPK) on April 10th or 11th (had positives both of those days)...again, completely normal.

Whats abnormal? That I am currently on day 29 of my cycle...am trying to blow it off as nothing because I have been let down before after being a day late, but that was ONE day, today makes FOUR days late.

I am currently 14 dpo...I tested at 12 DPO with FMU and got a big fat BFN when I was two days late.

Symptoms?
My breasts are KILLING me...this has NEVER happened in my life that I can remember other than after one of my kids was born lol

I was nauseous to the point I had to lay down at 11dpo (I NEVER get nauseous...ever unless I have a stomach bug and then I KNOW I have it)

Obviously the whole no AF thing

I am starving! Constantly! I'm all of 5'2" 125" and I don't eat much, rarely finish whats on my plate and now as soon as I'm done eating, I'm hungry.

Odd need for sweet/salty things. While the salty thing is fairly normal for me, I'm not big into sweets and certainly not chocolate but I suddenly have the need for chocolate (I even went so far as to have my mom check my blood sugar...shes diabetic...because of the urge for sweets). Not any sweet will do, just chocolate. Normally I am repulsed by pure, plain chocolate but hersheys kisses seem to call my name the last few days

The need to pee...all the time, and getting up at night to do so. I never get up once I'm asleep.

I have been having cramps but not quite AF cramps, they're different feeling. But they still drag my mind toward the "AF is coming, you're not preg scenario"

EWCM - not a lot but ummmm shouldn't that have gone away? Cervix is HIGH, as in I can't touch it (TMI, I know)

Ok. Someone tell me I'm not insane and that just because I got a BFN at 12 dpo that a BFP could still be possible. Me and my husband honestly weren't "trying" this month because he had to be out of town all but one day during the time I was most fertile. I'm almost scared to do another test today at 14 DPO cause if I get a BFN I'm gonna be really worried that there are worse issues at hand. I honestly can't remember when I tested with my other children (my youngest is 10) and they didnt have the great trackers they do now so I was just kinda counting by the standard 28.
This will be my current hubbys first child (once we conceive) and I don't want to get him overly excited since we have been trying for what seems like all of eternity and gotten nothing, so I HAD to come here and say something before I burst LOL

Defo sounds possible - test!! That's the only way you're going to know...

X x x

Thanks SBB. Am going to at around 9am...if I can stop from going to the bathroom for that long LOL...I need to put a bolt on that door or something. I'm driving myself nuts with this because I'm not sure if I'm just making myself feel the symptoms (other than the boobs thing cause OMG they hurt) because we have been trying for so long. Funny thing is though, I was nauseous the day before AF was even due, so I wouldnt have been making them up then. Boy I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to pay more attention to what days I tested with my other kids.

Hi
Ia m new to this site and I am just wanting to chat to girls in the same situation as me. It is only our 4th cycle but really thought this month was it.
tested today at 10dpo and :bfn: do you think this is too early??

oooh hun that all sounds good! test again hun, good luck xx

I got my BFP at 11DPO last time, have tested today at what I think is 11DPO and got a BFN but like you, I swear I'm going insane. Hope you get a BFP, definitely re-test!

...a BFN. Tested this morning and nothing...at 14 DPO. Was a Dollar Tree brand, dunno if that matters but seriously? Either AF or a BFP before I go completely insane. Takes two weeks to get an appt with my dr unless its an emergency so either way my two week wait has turned into more. Frustrating :growlmad:

i would keep testing hun, have you been having any af symptoms xx

...a BFN. Tested this morning and nothing...at 14 DPO. Was a Dollar Tree brand, dunno if that matters but seriously? Either AF or a BFP before I go completely insane. Takes two weeks to get an appt with my dr unless its an emergency so either way my two week wait has turned into more. Frustrating :growlmad:

I lnow how frustrating it can be, wait a few more days to see if af shows. If it doesn't test- if you still get bfn make an appt with doctor see if can get a blood test done. It's still possible you're pregnant don't give up. Sometimes it takes a while to get a bfp

also some women dont get a pos on a urine test, some only have it confirmed via blood test hun. keep us informed xx

Nope, no AF symptoms...then again I never have any til I start. The symptoms I'm having like the waves of nausea...which is PAST annoying cause I'm HUNGRY but when I eat the nausea hits me, sore boobs, tired...these are things I am definitely not used to and don't recall experiencing with my other kids. My biggest symptom is I'm at 29 days and I have NEVER been at 29 days before. I can almost set the worlds calendar by my 24-25 day cycles.
I have been using the Dollar Tree brand tests and I'm wondering if maybe I should just up to a First response tomorrow and get it over with. My only issue with FR is that they gave me a neg with my last child when ClearBlue gave me a big BFP. Now I'm kind of leery of them. Anyone else had a $ store brand come up neg but a name brand come up BFP?

i hvnt ever got to that stage but every pregnancy os dirrerent hun i would test again good luck xx

id use a different brand just to test it it is odd if you are not usually that late.. good luck i hope its your :bfp:

Oh well...AF showed today. So much for being able to claim I'm never late anymore. Thanks for everyones help though...on to the next month :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->