Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
Me and wriggley decided we wanted a thread as we are both WTT until January 2014 ish. We were bump buddies as both our babies were due in october 2010, and out children were then born 9days apart so we are now mummy buddies and as it happens we both want to ttc our next children around the same time as each other

January 2014 feels like years and years away :(

:happydance::happydance::happydance: woop woop yay thanks P for creating this!! x

Been meaning to for ages kept forgetting, we can use this area to get away from normal talk and complain about how long it is until we have little miricales in our bellies again

it IS a long time away! lol!!!

also our LOs are 9 days apart hehe :)

does ur DH ever wonder how me and u manage to find so much to talk about? lol

sorted the days and yes all the time and you already asked me about that questions about DH before

I know its going to take ages to come around, evenm though LO's getting big so quick the WTT bit going so slow at same time, how does that make sense

haha yeah ur right actually it does make sense in a weird way :rofl:

and did i? oh i didnt remember :rofl:

Yes all the time by text haha:

and glad it makes sense and im not just weird

haha my OH always amazed lol i was like yay! and when he asked what i said about mine are urs thread then thing popped up for a PM and he was like whats that so i said it was a pm from u and then i was reading ur text and hes like OMG are u seriously talking to her in 3 different places at the same time...... yes :haha:

2014 sames like forever away

tell him girls can multi task unlike men

and it is forever away

:rofl: i would but hes actually very good at multi tasking ... well in some ways

other day he was coming up to our front room and completely missed the door way and walked straight into the door frame :rofl: he blaned it on the fact he was holding something :dohh:

Well that no multi tasking. wish abies could get old slow but wtt would go fast

yes do u think u would do anything differently with ur second?

we def aint know the sex. and a home birth!!! but i also gonna see if its possible to have a growth scan due to chloe's size you?

we def aint know the sex. and a home birth!!! but i also gonna see if its possible to have a growth scan due to chloe's size you?

id like to not find out sex either but my OH wants to so not sure what we will do about that - i wont be able to have home birth as again my pregnancy wont be low risk enough for one :( not even allowed a birth at a birthing centre :(

i plan to soley BF until at least 6 months and determined to make it work :)

Yes i want to wean at 6months rather than the 4months i did with chloe.

And its a shame you cant have a homebirth

Well we said we could comprisme and not know this time as we did last time

yes i wont wean next one till 6 months unless they really needed it

and yeah prob could convince OH to not find out :)

Yes i convinced dh to not find out and same on weaning dont care if means 10night feds.

Same but its making me suoer broody :haha:

:rofl: same i keep seeing tiny tiny babies everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"