Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

Aww thats really really good then :D
Hope you get it all done, i just had a magnum

yummy i only having breki lunch and dinner atm and lots of excersise to get bod bk in shape :(

Yes it was my pudding :D

and i didnt have brekki
Im in really good shape you can see my coller bone (you never could before) just my flabby skin :dohh:

everyone says im in great shape - but i cant see it - u can still see my collar bones clear as anything and im only a size 8 in clothes but it looks diffewrent to how i were before i were pregnant and makes me feel like im not in shape :( im just toning muscles

I need to tone stomach muscles but no idea how to do it. I also doing a bit on wii fit each day if possibel too

yeah its just my stomache muscles that i currently tonine apart from that im happy bunny though id like to get bk to size 6 rather then 8 but i can live with an 8

I would be a 10 but my hips are too big (this runs in family though) so i always in a fucking belt
i wish i could cut my flabby skin off

i not got any flab my belly just sticks out as if i were very early pregnant iykwim? like a bloated look so i only need to putt muscles in and job done - i think theres exercises to help the skin

Yes i have that 2 i look really early preg in a few of my skeg pictures :cry:

Yes.
I prob gonna go on a wii in a bit, as DH out on his street pastors i told you about

oh yeah bless that such a lovely thing to do

and yes we going to water goblet of fire in a min as we going to see the new one next week and cant remember any of them from this one lol

:dohh: the goblet of fire and the order of the pheomix (spelling) are my favs, i didnt think the new new one is as good as oterhs. miss out all the impostant bits :dohh:

i dont really like the goblet of fire but pete cant remember it so we gotta water it :( so il prob have laptop on at same time lol

which is your fav? i like the hallows part 1 more than part 2, part 2 just really disappoitnemtn with what they missed out and they put in really unimportant things insted, and the end is in the wrong order compared to the book.
But i always complain about them as they miss too much out in them all

i love the first 3 i think theres SO much in them that everytime i watch them i spo something i had not before - i do think the movies dont focus on the important bits compared to the books though

Yes it really pisses me of i want detail, and espeically with this one being split into 2 they should ahve got important stuff it. When you seen it we can disguss what we think they missed out

good idea pete gone to toilet and to get me glass of milk so i jumped bk on here lol

same we now get country life milk and have that jug it its only 50p a bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"