Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

Aww yes but tbh, if chloe wants a fed as soon as i pick her up as well as when we get up and before bed an when she with my sister i will give her one. Even if they say it should only be 3 if she wants more i will let her.
And aww how much did that cost you? and aww hope you sort your outfit out soon and OH's shoes.

Aww yes but tbh, if chloe wants a fed as soon as i pick her up as well as when we get up and before bed an when she with my sister i will give her one. Even if they say it should only be 3 if she wants more i will let her.
And aww how much did that cost you? and aww hope you sort your outfit out soon and OH's shoes.

oh yeah definetly - z is still drinking way more then he should be but i not bothered hes eating solids really well now and is slowly cutting down milk if hes happy im happy :p

and it was £85 :) and today i got my shoes and my hair wear sorted out just got OH shoes and do mind and his hair cuts and i need underneit colouring :)

Yes tbh with chloe being breastfed i just go on her and she cuts down her own feeds. And glad zac is eating solids better.

And aww sounds lovely and thats not a bad price at all, its getting close now.

Your so lucky you convinced OH to bring TTC forward

exactly as you dont know exactly what shes taking - i find alot of the guidelines dont work for us so i simply alter them a little

i know im well excited - some of the family are arriving tomorrow :happydance::happydance: this is his outfit https://www.poshtotsonline.co.uk/node/66

and yeah i know but it needs to be altered a little as i dont want babies birthday to be after march

grr i just worked out that if we ttc earlier then will have to bring it forward by 9 months and that would give us a january baby. though they only gives me 2 months ttc and if dont get preg then would have to wait till the original time to ttc plus i dont want a dec baby so cant do 10 months so if wanted to start earlier then that we talking about a whole year :shock: ummmmmmmmmmmm

Aww the outfit it lovely. Is the christening this weekend then if people are coming up tomorrow?

And Aww so what do you think you will do bring it forward a year? I didnt think you wanted a january baby either?

Aww the outfit it lovely. Is the christening this weekend then if people are coming up tomorrow?

And Aww so what do you think you will do bring it forward a year? I didnt think you wanted a january baby either?

yes its this saturday im well excited! also found out that all the gueeses get to ring th big bells after the christening :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ideally i would prefer not too but theres other months that id choose not to over january and well my oh is not against bringing it forward a year as he understands why im thinking about it - but in all honestly it depends what out situation is like around that time

Yes and also bringing it forward so much means a whole year less with just zac, which you got to think about.

Aww its lovely that all the guest get to ring the bell.

We had an amazing time in skegness

Yes and also bringing it forward so much means a whole year less with just zac, which you got to think about.

Aww its lovely that all the guest get to ring the bell.

We had an amazing time in skegness

yeah thats the only down side about it is i miss a year out with z but i prob would anyways as by then il be definetly working

gosh i dunno what to do

hehe i defo going to be ringing it too!

aww i bet you did hun! though i missed you not texting me! :cry: :rofl:

we will be going there soon - got christening petes birthday and my 21st first though! :shock:

Yes if anything ours will go back not forwards :(

what do you think the desision will most likely be move it forward or keep it where it is?

Aww bless sorry bout not texting to much. Chloe was really spoilt and we did so much.(will pm you with what we did tomorrow) and we going back mid week 31staugust-2nd sept :D

when's petes birthday, is that all b4 you go to skegness? when do you go to skegness

todays been the hottest uk day since July 2006 :shock:

Yes if anything ours will go back not forwards :(

what do you think the desision will most likely be move it forward or keep it where it is?

Aww bless sorry bout not texting to much. Chloe was really spoilt and we did so much.(will pm you with what we did tomorrow) and we going back mid week 31staugust-2nd sept :D

when's petes birthday, is that all b4 you go to skegness? when do you go to skegness

todays been the hottest uk day since July 2006 :shock:

i really dont know - im on the fense atm

aww pleased u had a good time we need to work out dates for our day trips!! petes is 5th july - 3 days before mine :D

i know i hated it! - im not into hot weather lol

Aww its nice they both close togather.
I supose eitehr way you got a while to decided on ttc ours is set by uni, but then we may wait a while longer to try and get may/june/july baby.

Aww i love the hot weather other than sunday i burnt my shoulders as i forgot to get dh to put sun cream on them while away.

yeaaah i will just see how it goes :)

and gosh thats not fun hope they get better soon x

yes they all better now got a tan on them now :D

finally you live, i just told you on my other thread to write on here :haha:

we need to sort out ur trip either by text or message soon :D

o0o yeah pm me hun and would be useful to know what dates we meeting up on

also i got chloe another little present for her birthday :blush: its only something tiny though :)

aww bless ya yes coi coi got 2 from me :D the tent and something else :D

hehe cant believe they will be one :(

we not coming up near christmas now we coming up in feb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back