Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

aww why you not coming up near christmas, and i dont know if i get time off uni in feb :(

prob wont be able to afford it and no you wont your get a month and christmas and a month at easter

thats not good my course did readin weeks durin oct nd feb but others courses didnt omg so means we wont see each other again till next summer

Thats awful unless we can arrange a sunay or sat to meet up when your down :D im sure dh wont mine as a one off :D even if its just a sat pm when he at work.

And well thats what it looks like as i have the placement diary (dont actualyl have accademic diary yet) but placement diary makes it look like i only get 2 weeks off, will know more in august. The accedemic diary doesnt come out until mid august but i have the email or the lady so i gonna email her tomorrow and ask her if she can email it me as soon as she knows so i can check child care arrangements ect

yeah thats a good idea if u dont mind doing that - it might work out u get a week off anyones if u do it will be same week as us as will be half term

Last thing i knew cuz the course is 3 years instaed of 4 i dont get haldf terms :cry:

aww that really sucks so will hardly see each other this year :(

well u never know we dont always stick to what we aim for sometimes we still come upat christmas but it totally depends on money

Well if you come up at christmas save a diary slot for MEEEE

i home i got my fwork for today finished so dont need to stay at uni no more - handed in another assignment :D one more to go and im FINISHED

When did you get todays work finished? or have you already been to uni 2days its good you only got one more assignment

Aww you did well getting it all done then :D

yeah i have a task to complete each day im in up until i complete the work - i got todays done real easily so i had rest of day off

Aww thats good then, roughly how many days you think you got left

i go in monday wednesday and tuesday and need to be finished by 21st augest - i currently only have dissertation left - i done 3000 words and got 4000 left to do - my tasks are to do 500 words a day so thats 1500 a week nd should be finished within the next 3 weeks tops :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->