Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

thanks and last time i went for the G appointment the doc there didnt really care :growlmad:

how annoying! - just mention it again - and if they dont seem to care just say u want it checked?

yes i will i will say it aint normal this long after having chloe. but at hospital they only seer you like every 6 months so dont really care

i just keep getting told to mention it at my gyno appointment as they know more about it

gosh they really not being very helpful are they :(

yes tbh they dotn care your jsut another person to them. and the doctors dont care, sometim,es they wont even get chloe in the same day when she is ill :(

My sister thought she was pregnant today :haha:

:sex: - bbsssttt Phillippa :shock: << look <<< LOOK :shock: LOOK WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN OUR THREAD :shock:

who is that having :sex: in our thread.

I decided i really want a June baby but i dont wanna wait until sept 2014 to TCC and even if i did whats the lightlyhood of getting pregnant the exact time to get a june baby

who is that having :sex: in our thread.

I decided i really want a June baby but i dont wanna wait until sept 2014 to TCC and even if i did whats the lightlyhood of getting pregnant the exact time to get a june baby

umm i not sure have a peek!!!

and yeah u would have to try like onces a year until u got june baby i want a sept baby

i just love being a june baby, beign 1/2 way between things, but i would mind may or july either so i suppose maybe possible maybe we will take a few months to get pregnant and i get a june baby :haha:

yes im a july baby and do love being half way from christmas but i felt i struggled all though infants and primary school and felt i could have done with going to school a bit older like z will be nearly 5 when he starts so id like my other babies to be the same ish as id worry that 4 would be too young - obv if i ended uo having a summer baby and i felt they wernt ready for school i would concider holding back a year as i really feel i wernt ready - i did englah and maths outside my normal class because i was so behind them - had to do it with a special teacher - i only really caught up when i went to high school

She i never struggled only in english and that was only becuase im dyslexic. In everything else i was ahead, i had special classes with about 5others during certian maths and science classed but that was to do harder work that other classes. I dunno if i could waitt until august/septmeber 2014 to ttc, but i would also get annoyed if i was ttc from january but didnt get pregnant until sept even though it meant the right month baby :haha:

1 of my wisdom teeth is comign thought and it really sore and bleeding :cry:

She i never struggled only in english and that was only becuase im dyslexic. In everything else i was ahead, i had special classes with about 5others during certian maths and science classed but that was to do harder work that other classes. I dunno if i could waitt until august/septmeber 2014 to ttc, but i would also get annoyed if i was ttc from january but didnt get pregnant until sept even though it meant the right month baby :haha:

1 of my wisdom teeth is comign thought and it really sore and bleeding :cry:

yeah my teachers strongly recommends i did the dyslexia tests but my mum never made me do anything i didnt wanna and at the time i refused to be tested

and yeah its different for everyone but i wanna ttc starting december and then jan and fed then i would miss out march and wouldnt be keen on having a dec bab and then carry on for 3 more months but then id hold off until the following nov - bth we concieved really easily and quick so hopefully will be same second time round

Yes we hoping we will again, but had had my MC within 6months which is menna make you more fertile so i dunno if that had anything to do with it or not. And yes i know what you mean we would prob skip march &april as i def dont want dec baby and may even skip feb as well :haha:

aww i didnt find out until i was in yeat 10 at school, just got on with it before that, then someone siad i couldnt get a B in my english GCSE when i didnt write it myself :dohh:

Yes we hoping we will again, but had had my MC within 6months which is menna make you more fertile so i dunno if that had anything to do with it or not. And yes i know what you mean we would prob skip march &april as i def dont want dec baby and may even skip feb as well :haha:

aww i didnt find out until i was in yeat 10 at school, just got on with it before that, then someone siad i couldnt get a B in my english GCSE when i didnt write it myself :dohh:

why did they say you couldnt get a B?

I came out with C for English Lan and C for English Lit - which i was quite pleased with if im honest because the year before GCSE my english teacher said my english skills where below a 10 year old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->