Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

becuase they said i couldnt do english if i couldnt write it myseld, as i tried to explain its also about how you interprit text your imagination ect.

Aww and that really good i got b in one and c in the otehr :D

wow that was good! i might have done better if i had of put more effort in

yes i always think that about soem of my a-levels :haha: but in my denfence i was like 30weeks preggo

well i think i did well as one exam was over 3hours and 15mins long :haha:

Yes it really was, just noticed this thread been moved to TTC discussions

OII wriggley we menna be trying to get this to so many pages by christmas, cant do that if you dont post :dohh:

lol!! im sorry hun i have to go through your profile to get to it so i keep forgetting! x

Dunno been move to discussions rather than the actual wtt place :dohh: why do you add it to your subscriptions so it shows up on your user cp if there been a new post in here?

i dont even know how to use my user cp let along subscriptions? lol

near the top can you see the thing that sasys user cp. well im sure all threads you ever commented on show up in there if there is a new post since you last looked hun. click on it and see

near the top can you see the thing that sasys user cp. well im sure all threads you ever commented on show up in there if there is a new post since you last looked hun. click on it and see

i subscribed to it :D:D:D

and i just spoke to booflebump - she said she thinks its because its a buddy/discussion thread and coz they not got one in WTT they moved it to here :)

Yes well they should create a wtt discusion thread place bit so its keeps seperate lol

And yay least you wont lose it :D

and we just been invited round to one set of chloe's God parents for dinner on the 2nd. It's the ones who would get custody of chloe if anything ever happened to us. As they cant have kids, and they wont get ivf on nhs as he already got a 11year old boy but he aint allowed to see him as his ex is a bit of a bitc*

aww how lovely how did you sort the custody thing out? Z wont be going to any of his God parents - he will be going to my mum if something happened

and 2nd is his christening :p

aww so christening isnt fair away. its in our wills that if somethign happens to both of us they go to them. And aww yes i can see why you want him to go to you mum,.
We knwo the god parents would make sure chloe saw all the family its part of them having her states have to see grandparents ect at least once a week unless for special reason like a holiday. My mum has a bad back and her dh isnt that good with kids and i wouldnt let my dad her due to my step mum.

aww so christening isnt fair away. its in our wills that if somethign happens to both of us they go to them. And aww yes i can see why you want him to go to you mum,.
We knwo the god parents would make sure chloe saw all the family its part of them having her states have to see grandparents ect at least once a week unless for special reason like a holiday. My mum has a bad back and her dh isnt that good with kids and i wouldnt let my dad her due to my step mum.

thats fair enough then - its up to u to chose the best people suitable for your little girl

and how did it go leaving chloe all day when you went to alton towers?

and not long at all now getting well excited

yes exactly and me and dh both agree with fact they cant get ivf on nhs. it really anooyes me i think the nhs is all wrong. i understand if they both alreasdy had kids togather but becuase they wont give her ivf due to him having one he cant see, she will never get kids. but people who smoke or drink or get fat get everythign they need :dohh:

and it was ok she had 1 5oz bottle after 10 hours of no milk i dont think she was too impressed but by that time must have been really thirsty but i was told the odd occasion its ok as long as had enough milk all days before. And i think its helped her as she took 2 oz of cold milk today, i know its not much but she will be 11mo by time i go to uni so milk will be becomign less impostian in day so even if she had 2 or 3oz a dew times a day i wil be happy as she will still have mornign and night feed from me :D

and aww you found an outfit now. have you picked up zacs outfit now

yes exactly and me and dh both agree with fact they cant get ivf on nhs. it really anooyes me i think the nhs is all wrong. i understand if they both alreasdy had kids togather but becuase they wont give her ivf due to him having one he cant see, she will never get kids. but people who smoke or drink or get fat get everythign they need :dohh:

and it was ok she had 1 5oz bottle after 10 hours of no milk i dont think she was too impressed but by that time must have been really thirsty but i was told the odd occasion its ok as long as had enough milk all days before. And i think its helped her as she took 2 oz of cold milk today, i know its not much but she will be 11mo by time i go to uni so milk will be becomign less impostian in day so even if she had 2 or 3oz a dew times a day i wil be happy as she will still have mornign and night feed from me :D

and aww you found an outfit now. have you picked up zacs outfit now

bless them!

and aww thats great and HV told me that by 12 months they should be having 21 oz of milk which is like a big morning feed and big bed time feed nd 1 feed during day so that will work out perfect for you.

nd yes got him a Sarah Louise one :) nd nope not sorted mine yet nd oh needs shooses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->