Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Jog no way! My butte as you can tell hasn't seen a track in years. LMAO

More power to you though! I was very thin when I worked in the factory but now that I sit behind a desk it has gotten big. LOL I have a tread mill but all it does atm is collect dust.

Well 12dpo and itchen to test but going to hold off until Tuesday I think.

Hope everybody is doing well! Good PMA here!:thumbup:

Hi ladies! You all are next heehee

I am having a nice day today. My HCG levels were 24thousand which is good and I have another sono in 2 weeks. I do have to get blood work done every week till I go back to my doctors on oct 9th and i'm on pelvic rest lol I can't wait to have the next sono now lol

Get it girl!! Get it alllllllllll week long!!! :sex::sex::sex::sex:

LOL You have put a smile on my face and cheered me up-did manage bd last night as was out late and now we can't cuz DP had SA on Monday abd has to abstain-whats the betting I OV tonight!!!!

Nise thnks you for your advice and support i ws guted when i got the result but yo have put it into perspective or me-i just had a negitive few days!

Shawnie, so glad everything is going well for you and it's so nice to still hear from you.

Glitterqueen, you're welcome. Here's a ton of PMA.

Well, I'm at CD8 today - Persona is on red alert (So am I) and DP will find out he is too tomorrow. :sex: I usually O anywhere between CD10 and 13 so CD9 is a must.

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes and the advice about jogging! I did go today and it felt great! I have been jogging off/on for awhile so it's not new, and am in decent shape (for my age!). Hoping to get the hang of this site soon, hopefully b4 am PG! Glitterqueen...we're the same age so have to say "no you're perfectly normal" and we can do this!
Sunshine...I'm originally from west river, SD! miss the Hills! and wish I had that treadmill for the rainy days!

Hi ladies! You all are next heehee

I am having a nice day today. My HCG levels were 24thousand which is good and I have another sono in 2 weeks. I do have to get blood work done every week till I go back to my doctors on oct 9th and i'm on pelvic rest lol I can't wait to have the next sono now lol

Shawnie- I am sooo happy for you! Pleeeeeease keep us updated on your progress- we need to live vicariously through you for now!!!

hi all been trying for 1 + years on my two week wait 4 days till testing bab #4 been feeling sick today fingers crossed x

Get it girl!! Get it alllllllllll week long!!! :sex::sex::sex::sex:

LOL You have put a smile on my face and cheered me up-did manage bd last night as was out late and now we can't cuz DP had SA on Monday abd has to abstain-whats the betting I OV tonight!!!!

Nise thnks you for your advice and support i ws guted when i got the result but yo have put it into perspective or me-i just had a negitive few days!

I hope you do OV tonight!! You should be good from the BD last night!! Your OH will have those STRONG :spermy: that will get the job done!!!!

Hi ladies I'm back. Sorry to say :witch: got me yesterday blah! I'm so discouraged right now. I was so hoping it was my month. This means I had a 30 day cycle this time, just hope they get back to normal soon it's driving me :loopy:.

Hope everyone is doing well. Congrats Spencerbear!!! I'm so happy for you!

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone and :hugs:

Awww Mel :( Sorry the old bag got you....don't let it get you down. Just keep on :sex: It WILL happen!!!!

Amos you are so awesome lady you know that.

Nise, thanks lady... Hope you got the BD in today.... Keeping fx for ya..

Mel, I am so sorry she got you =( If I had a stick id beat her up for you or at least knock her off her broom.

I find out today when my next sono is. I had a little light brown spotting this morning but I have a feeling it's from when I had my pelvic exam on Friday. I had a feeling it was gonna happen since it was a little painful when he was checking things. No cramps or anything as of right now so all seems ok for today.

Sending lots of hugs and PMA to all...

Shawnie- very common to have spotting after an exam....don't worry about that!!!

Hello my lovely ladies I have missed you all so! :hugs:

Shawnie don't worry about spotting after a pelvic is very common!

So sorry Meldmac we are on the same cd we can be twins this go!

Amos how are you? Any symptoms?

To all you other ladies that I have neglected to mentions so sorry but my lack of sleep last night has gotten the best of my brain. :hugs:

No symptoms whatsoever...I am pretty sure I didn't catch it this month, cause now I am all confused as to when I ovluated. I had ovulation pains Sept 9th, but someone said those are more like "pre-ovulation" pains. So if that's the case, I would be out since we did not DTD after Sept 7th :( Oh well- there's always next month

No symptoms whatsoever...I am pretty sure I didn't catch it this month, cause now I am all confused as to when I ovluated. I had ovulation pains Sept 9th, but someone said those are more like "pre-ovulation" pains. So if that's the case, I would be out since we did not DTD after Sept 7th :( Oh well- there's always next month

I completely feel your doubt but don't count yourself out til af shows! Good luck and fxd!

Thanks ladies. I've only had the one time spot and nothing since so looks real good...So far I am having a pretty good day. My next sono is the 26th which I should be 8w2d then =) I really love the staff at the clinic I go to, they are so sweet and reasuring.

Good to see you sunshine. I hope you can get some quality sleep soon...

Hi all

Shawnie - glad things are going ok with you now.

Mel - Sorry the old witch got you this month, sending you lots luck for next month

Amos - I didnt feel any major symptoms this month either, so you could still be in with a chance.

Sorry if i missed anyone, i think pregnancy brain is kicking in as i cant remember anyhting else now

:hugs: to you all x

:hi: Evening Ladies. This list is getting longer. Hurrah, here goes.

Amos - It sucks when your partner has to go away especially during O time. In my case it's usually me that has to go. Sorry you're feeling confused and down, just hoping its all unfounded.

Mel - Sorry old hag came. I left a message for you on your journal.

Sunshine - Yay, your back.

Shawnie - Glad things have settled down in the spotting department.

Helen - Welcome and good luck on your journey.

Bellamama - Glad you enjoyed your jog. I'm hoping to get out to Italy for a little break before much longer.

So yesterday I didn't get a opk + and we decided to put off :sex: as we had quite a busy day and had to go out last night to. But still no Opk + today either - We dtd anyway, just in case. Knowing my luck it will show up tomorrow but I'm hoping that it might hold out till Tuesday so :spermy: can replenish a little. But if it's tomorrow then so be it. :happydance:

Nise they say those spermies are replenished every 24hrs so go for it! That is unless DH has a mobility issue. DH love the everyother day though too. It doesn't wear them out. LMAO

Good Luck FXD for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->