Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Nise they say those spermies are replenished every 24hrs so go for it! That is unless DH has a mobility issue. DH love the everyother day though too. It doesn't wear them out. LMAO

Good Luck FXD for you!

To right :rofl: Don't think he has an issue, but he is going for test. He is holding out till after O though, don't wanna waste it.

shawnie: I'm sure everything will be fine hon, some spotting is normal. :hugs:

Sunshine: Yay for cycle buddies!!

Amos: i agree with Sunshine it's not over until the fat lady sings. :witch: stay away!

Spencerbear: I think I still have pg brain and it's been 3 months! :haha:

Nise: Hope you get your + opk hon.

Well had my obygn appt. today for a follow up and there was 13 pg ladies in the waiting room. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for them but it made me really sad too. I almost broke down in the waiting room which is not usual for me. It's probably because the :witch: is here as I always get a bit emotional this time of the month. Blah. He says that in 6 months if I'm not pg again he will send me for some tests just to make sure but says if I caught easily before the stillbirth than I shouldn't have a problem now. At least he's keeping a good eye on me. I really love him as a dr. but I'm a little sad as I heard he may be retiring soon :cry: I really wanted him to be there for my next pregnancy. However he is 70 years old so I guess he's got to retire at some point!

:dust: to everyone and :hugs:

:hugs: Mel. I had a similar feeling when I had my mc. I know its not the same but I had ran into a gal who got pregnant the same time as me and had the same due date as me and she said she wished she wasn't pregnant and how she was in my shoes then asked me for a smoke. I wanted to cry right then n there but I was called back for blood work thank god. lots of love to you lady... xoxoxox

Oh where is my O? Still no opk+ today either on Persona this morning or opk stick this eve. I'm not worried just curious as I've usually detected it by CD11. I am hoping that finally the epo is kicking in and lengthening my Follicular Phase. It's unusual for me to be this late but tomorrow is only CD12 - Not late at all for most girls. Yep, I'm gonna take it as a good sign and see what happens tomorrow. On a positive note I guess it gives the little soldiers another day to build the battalion :rofl:

Hope all your ladies are feeling fine.

shawnie: I'm sure everything will be fine hon, some spotting is normal. :hugs:

Sunshine: Yay for cycle buddies!!

Amos: i agree with Sunshine it's not over until the fat lady sings. :witch: stay away!

Spencerbear: I think I still have pg brain and it's been 3 months! :haha:

Nise: Hope you get your + opk hon.

Well had my obygn appt. today for a follow up and there was 13 pg ladies in the waiting room. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for them but it made me really sad too. I almost broke down in the waiting room which is not usual for me. It's probably because the :witch: is here as I always get a bit emotional this time of the month. Blah. He says that in 6 months if I'm not pg again he will send me for some tests just to make sure but says if I caught easily before the stillbirth than I shouldn't have a problem now. At least he's keeping a good eye on me. I really love him as a dr. but I'm a little sad as I heard he may be retiring soon :cry: I really wanted him to be there for my next pregnancy. However he is 70 years old so I guess he's got to retire at some point!

:dust: to everyone and :hugs:

:hugs: I so know how your feeling! I did break down in the waiting room if you remember when I went for my bloods to make sure HCG was lowering like it was supposed to. LMAO that poor receptionist didn't know that I was so hormonal. LOL I cry these days at the drop of a hat so I decided to stay on my zoloft until I can handle things better. Went and got it today!

My Dr moved from private practice to the Veterans Administration back in May and have yet to visit with my new one. I joked with her about joining the armed forces. LMAO They wouldn't even take me I'm so broken. LMAO

Good luck this cycle sweetie! I'm right there with you!

Hope all you other lovely ladies are well will read up in a bit. :hugs:

So I've decided to start temping this month after all. I really want to know when I'm ovulating as I have no idea. I know hubby is probably not thrilled with the idea but oh well I think it will make me feel better about the whole thing.

Hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

Meldmac that sound fabulous! I know I feel better knowing that I O and when. It really doesn't dictate when we bd, :blush: ok yeah it does but I don't let him know that I just get more creative over that special time. If you know what I mean!

Nise what's up with your O? Any signs?

Amos were are you today?

Good for you Mel- men don't understand ALOT of the things we do, but it's never stopped us before!!

I am here Sunshine---trying not to go looney in this wait to test. AF is due Sept 25, and I swear I don't want to test til Oct 1st....what do you think my chances are of holding out?? HAHAHAHAH Oh- and SS everything under the sun.....

Good for you Mel- men don't understand ALOT of the things we do, but it's never stopped us before!!

I am here Sunshine---trying not to go looney in this wait to test. AF is due Sept 25, and I swear I don't want to test til Oct 1st....what do you think my chances are of holding out?? HAHAHAHAH Oh- and SS everything under the sun.....

Yeah well me and meld are waiting for our O time so we need something to obsess over please share you symptoms!

Glad you here!

Yes by all means share your symptoms!!

Hi girls

Well im now back to TTC again :cry::cry::cry::cry:

OH is away and everything came to an end last night (pregnancy wise). Rang him a cried but just wanted a hug, this is when i hate him working away so much. Cant wait till we move.

He was sympathetic but also doing the it wasnt meant to be and we will try again straight away thing. Not sure which i really wanted to hear at the time.
Ive taken today off work to do nothing all day, as i couldnt face going in a trying to behave normally.

sorry to pour it all out here but just wanted to get it off my chest, so to speak x

Hi girls

Well im now back to TTC again :cry::cry::cry::cry:

OH is away and everything came to an end last night (pregnancy wise). Rang him a cried but just wanted a hug, this is when i hate him working away so much. Cant wait till we move.

He was sympathetic but also doing the it wasnt meant to be and we will try again straight away thing. Not sure which i really wanted to hear at the time.
Ive taken today off work to do nothing all day, as i couldnt face going in a trying to behave normally.

sorry to pour it all out here but just wanted to get it off my chest, so to speak x

so sorry love. this is definitely the place to share. good for you for taking the day off. feel better. we are all here for you!!!

:hug:

Oh no Spencer....:cry::cry: I am so sorry you are going through this. It's terrible. And I know how bad it is to go through this while your man is away. I am here for you if you would like to talk. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Spencer I'm so sorry sweetheart :hugs: If you ever need anyone to talk to please feel free to pm me.

OK ladies- I am about to drive myself crazy!!! I just want to go to sleep and wake up on Oct 1st!!! How is everyone else doing today?

Spence I am so sorry sweetie... :hugs: We are all here for you...

Awe, Sorry Spence, that's so crap. Must be really hard with your DH away.

I don't feel right posting my news now, so I'll keep it muted I got my opk + today - finally. Bet you can't guess what I've been doing.

Hmmm.....Nise- give us just a little clue......LOL

you post away... with your news. I dont like to spoil things for everyone else.

ALso even though im upset atm. I did remember to reset my persona monitor today to. Sad as i am there had to be a reason behind it and that just means i have to keep trying.

:hugs::kiss: to you all

p.s i have absolutely no idea what you have been up to :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"