Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Spencer- I have heard of LOTS of ladies that have early losses that get pregnant their very next cycle and have healthy and happy 9 months.....don't stop trying- keep on pluggin'!!! It will all be worth it when you are holding that precious baby in your arms :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OK ladies- I am about to drive myself crazy!!! I just want to go to sleep and wake up on Oct 1st!!! How is everyone else doing today?

oh, if only that were possible, how nice! how are you feeling, any symptoms? I ask you that as I try very hard to not symptom stress!!:dohh: I'm just before you, around the 27, 28th, feel the same as always, tho, so don't have high hopes. anyway, thanks for always being so positive amos, it's always nice to read your posts!

spencer, very very sorry, but I'm with amos, get right back in there!

:dust:

Now, can someone please tell me how to put the charts on my page that show what day of my cycle I am, etc...? thanks in advance!

OK ladies- I am about to drive myself crazy!!! I just want to go to sleep and wake up on Oct 1st!!! How is everyone else doing today?

oh, if only that were possible, how nice! how are you feeling, any symptoms? I ask you that as I try very hard to not symptom stress!!:dohh: I'm just before you, around the 27, 28th, feel the same as always, tho, so don't have high hopes. anyway, thanks for always being so positive amos, it's always nice to read your posts!

I wish I could say I had symptoms, but really nothing out of the ordinary. I had lots of creamy white CM for a few days, but that has passed. And the random cramp and heartburn but that can all be attributed to other things I think!! How long are you going to hold out to test??

OK girls....just as I said I was having no symptoms, a wave of nausea has just hit....could be nothing, could be something!! I have been cramping a little today too....damn, I am really symptom spotting bad!!!

Ooooh Amos hope it's something :dust: to you!

Hope everyone is well!

Sorry going to be a bit of a downer from me today. Feeling a bit blah about it all right now. Think if we don't catch this month I may take a break from ttc as I'm pretty depressed right now. Think it's really getting to me on top of what happened with Devin. Sorry for the moan ladies.

:hugs: and :dust: to you all.

Aww Mel- I definitely understand about taking a break. If that is what you feel like is best for you, then by all means do it- and come back in roaring the next month!! Don't let Aunt Flo win every month! :haha:

Here's to hoping you won't need to take a break though- baby dust, baby dust, baby dust!!! :dust::dust: Let's go :spermy: find that eggy!!!

Oh Spencerbear so sorry that your going through all that by yourself! I wish I could give you a big :hugs:

Nise I know exactly what you've been doing. :blush: what we all wait for every month and then do like little rabbits. LMAO

Hope you all are well. Me just waiting now for the O. I think this wait sucks worse than the 2ww!:dohh:

Amos - How funny that a bout of nausea is so welcome to us girls ttc. I really hope this cycle is the one for you.

Mel, I understand how you feel. You need a mega dose of PMA so here it is...
Where's the damned smiley for PMA?

Sunshine - Hope you get your O soon. Do you know when you are expecting it or are you like me and get on a different day each cycle? I thank the lord for OPK's.

Well I got a big temp rise this morning so think I must have o'd late last night or in the early hours - this would mean I O'd quite quickly after opk+ this month - Hopefully the swimmers made it in time.

Hugs to all. Hang in there ladies.

Spence, we tried right away after our MC. I am glad we did. I almost didn't think it would happen since it took a little while but considering the time frame I think we did ok..

Mel sweets I wish I could reach right through the pc and give you a great big hug and a ice cream. (well its hot here, and ice cream makes me feel better sometimes, giggles)

Amos, they haven't invented a time machine yet, that we know of, wink wink lol

Nise?? have you been a good naughty girl lmao shame on you for keeping us in suspense LMAO

I wish I could say I had symptoms, but really nothing out of the ordinary. I had lots of creamy white CM for a few days, but that has passed. And the random cramp and heartburn but that can all be attributed to other things I think!! How long are you going to hold out to test??

Hey Amos, I'm going to hold out till cd 32 or so, as the last few months I've been spotting then getting the real AF about cd32-34, if I start spotting I'll just assume it's a no go! The spotting's been happening since I stopped clomid, but it's improving every month so hopefully will get back on track with my 28 day cycle!
Wow, a wave of nausea?! How strong? I have it too, but I also have it with PMS every month as well as this headache and clothes too tight feel I've got going on...think I'm pms'ing, hope you're not!
The thing I personally hate about PMS is that for me, it feels exactly like they say pregnancy will feel, so the hopes go up only to be slammed down. I can't wait to get back to my acupuncurist on the 28th! She makes those headaches go away, plus get to start some herbs to help ovulation/implantation, yeah!

Hello ladies :wave:

Just thought I would pop over and say hi to you all.....miss chatting to you on here!!

All going well with me....bloated and VERY painful boobs but everything is doing fine FX'd.

Hey Amos, I'm going to hold out till cd 32 or so, as the last few months I've been spotting then getting the real AF about cd32-34, if I start spotting I'll just assume it's a no go! The spotting's been happening since I stopped clomid, but it's improving every month so hopefully will get back on track with my 28 day cycle!
Wow, a wave of nausea?! How strong? I have it too, but I also have it with PMS every month as well as this headache and clothes too tight feel I've got going on...think I'm pms'ing, hope you're not!
The thing I personally hate about PMS is that for me, it feels exactly like they say pregnancy will feel, so the hopes go up only to be slammed down. I can't wait to get back to my acupuncurist on the 28th! She makes those headaches go away, plus get to start some herbs to help ovulation/implantation, yeah!

The nausea wasn't very strong nor did it last long :( I did have some cramping after sex last night which is unusual, but I will still be very shocked if I get my BFP this month.

I have heard good things about accupuncture- I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Hello ladies :wave:

Just thought I would pop over and say hi to you all.....miss chatting to you on here!!

All going well with me....bloated and VERY painful boobs but everything is doing fine FX'd.

Hi Jaccib!!! So glad everything is going well for you!! Sorry to hear you have painful boobs, but that's a GOOD sign!!! FX'd for a healthy and happy 9 months...don't be a stranger! :hugs:

Jaccib try to wear a sports bra it helps trust me! :thumbup: Glad everything else is going well!

Oh goodness I must be getting old I have forgotten what I was going to say....

Oh nothing new to report just getting ready to bd and replenish the stock as I am due to O in about 4-5days.

:hugs:

to all my lovely ladies here!

:hi: Ladies.

Well after the elation of yesterdays temp rise, I got a temp drop this morning so no longer sure if I O'd yesterday or not. According to FF I am still on best conception chance days so we did what's gotta be done again this eve as good measure. Just have to see what the next few days bring.

Jaccib - It's lovely to hear from you again and I am so glad to hear all is going well. Sorry about the sore boobs, I guess they come with the territory - hopefully they'll settle down soon.

Sunshine - Good luck with catching that eggie.

Bellamamma - I can't remember how I got my chart on here but Mama4 explained how to do it in very simple language in my journal 'My Journey May Make Me a Madmum' in the ttc journals section. You'll have to go back a few pages but trust me If I got it on here eventually then anybody can. Can't wait to see your chart.

Amos - Well, stranger things have happened. I'm somehow feeling positive for you.

OMG, OMG, OMG.....ladies......I have a VERY faint positive on my test I took this morning!!!!!!! I swore I was not going to test this early, but my pee just jumped onto that stick before I even knew what was happening!!!!!! :haha:

I am cautiously optimistic at this point- I will feel better once Friday passes and AF doesn't show.

How was everyone's weekend???

Oh Amos that's wonderful!!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Fxd that you get stronger and stronger lines!

:thumbup:

OMG, OMG, OMG.....ladies......I have a VERY faint positive on my test I took this morning!!!!!!! I swore I was not going to test this early, but my pee just jumped onto that stick before I even knew what was happening!!!!!! :haha:

I am cautiously optimistic at this point- I will feel better once Friday passes and AF doesn't show.

How was everyone's weekend???

:headspin::headspin:AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo:
I sooooooo hope this is it for you Amos2009!!!!!! EVERYTHING crossed for you girl!!!!!!! :hugs: My weekend was fantastic, thank you! PLENTY of BDing and possible OV over the weekend as well!! PMA all around!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->