Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Thanks Mama! Glad you had a great weekend!! So now comes the TWW! Stay away you old :witch:

Amos, a line is a line is a line heehee yay!!!!!

Oh ye of little faith. Amos your news is so unexpected and exhilarating - Congratulations I am over the moon for you. :wohoo:

Oh ye of little faith. Amos your news is so unexpected and exhilarating - Congratulations I am over the moon for you. :wohoo:

Hee hee- that's me Nise- even now I have no faith!! Just waiting for Wednesday morning to get here to see if the line gets darker!!!

Hi Guys have been away for over a week with....... bloody swine flu! thought i was going to die so missed my o this week and everything -didn't want to give birth to a piglet anyway lol
so oh my god amos r u pregnant yeah i am delighted for you i really hope u r and all goes well
counting down the days til i can ttc again!

Thanks Glitterqueen!! SO sorry you have been sick!! Bet you are ready to get back into action!!!

Hee hee- that's me Nise- even now I have no faith!! Just waiting for Wednesday morning to get here to see if the line gets darker!!!

Soooooooo Amos2009 do you have a pic we might can take a gander at??????? Im chompin at the bit for you and sooooo excited!!!!! Woooo Hoooo!

Here it is....the cell phone camera is crap- but take a look!!
Whatcha think?

Attachments

• one1.jpg
    one1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 11
HOLY CRAP that is most definitely a BFP!!! I see it without even having to make it bigger!!!!! YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! I am beside myself for you!!!!!!!! Woot Woot!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ooooooohhhh....I just wish I could come on over to Alabama and squeeze you til ur head pops off girl!!! Big hugs....Cant stop feelin all excited for you!!! Send me some dust!!! :thumbup:

Awwwwww....thanks MamaAirley!!!! You almost made me cry!!!
I hope you are catching that eggy NOW!!!!

PMA and baby dust coming your way!!!!!! :thumbup::dust::thumbup::dust:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

OMG I see too without having to enlarge it either!!!!!

Ok so now I'm going to do the "I told you so"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That there is a definite line and if you don't believe your eyes, believe ours. :yipee: And to think just a few days ago you thought you were out of the game - I hope it's catching coz I think I'm out this cycle - my chart is a crazy crazy thing.

That there is a definite line and if you don't believe your eyes, believe ours. :yipee: And to think just a few days ago you thought you were out of the game - I hope it's catching coz I think I'm out this cycle - my chart is a crazy crazy thing.

Nise- maybe that's the key...tell yourself you are out and then BOOM...kidding- it just doesn't feel real yet- plus I am scared sh**less!! I haven't looked at your chart yet- where are you in your cycle??

Ok Sunshine- let me have it!!!! Cause I will get you back THIS MONTH!!!!

OMFG AMOS! I didn't even have to open it squint or anything to see that! YAY yay yay yay omg whoot whoot lol Doing the dance for you!!!

Congrats Amos sweetie I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Congrats Amos that definately looks like a BFP to me........and there was you thinking it couldnt happen x

Wow- I must definitely be pregnant---I want to cry everytime someone posts!! Thanks ladies!! I hope all of you follow me on over to first tri!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->