Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Im just so excited about all the ladies in our little "over 35" group here who are gettign their BFP's!!! Man! It makes me want one more and more!!!!!!! :happydance:

That there is a definite line and if you don't believe your eyes, believe ours. :yipee: And to think just a few days ago you thought you were out of the game - I hope it's catching coz I think I'm out this cycle - my chart is a crazy crazy thing.
Nise my chart was crazy too and it was good for me. Keeping FX for yas! =)

Thanks Shawnie, I was about to meddle with FF this morning and discard the temps I'd had trouble taking (3 in total) but when I put this morning's in she suddenly came up with crosshairs all by herself and hey presto I am now 6dpo - So I don't know what's going on but I do hope it's good. I wanna go to 1st tri too.

I'd love to join the "oldies" group! I am 36 and TTC my first!! (Ideally, I'd love to have 2, and I hope I am not too old!!)

I'd love to join the "oldies" group! I am 36 and TTC my first!! (Ideally, I'd love to have 2, and I hope I am not too old!!)
Oh your not too old your a baby heehee I hear the new 30's is the 20's LMAO so I am 28 again whoot whoot! Welcome to BNB, the ladies here are just fantastic and lovely! I'm 38 and on my first. My sister had her second at 40 and shes trying for number 3 now at 42. So nope you're not too old lady at all.

Thanks Shawnie, I was about to meddle with FF this morning and discard the temps I'd had trouble taking (3 in total) but when I put this morning's in she suddenly came up with crosshairs all by herself and hey presto I am now 6dpo - So I don't know what's going on but I do hope it's good. I wanna go to 1st tri too.
Oh that's great to hear. I think things are fine. Sending lots of PMA and keeping fx for yas =)

Welcome Harmony!! You are definitely NOT too old!! It's only a number anyway!!

Come on Nise!!! Fingers crossed!!!

welcome harmonygirl72! here-here to the 70's babies :baby:

congrats amos2009 :hugs:

and lots of :dust: for all!!!

:hug:

Here it is....the cell phone camera is crap- but take a look!!
Whatcha think?

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!! I had an odd yearning to pop back over here this morning to see how you are and................WOW!!!!

See ya in 1st Tri.!!!

Brilliant news.xxxxx

Welcome harmony

fingers crossed its your month also nise....

Completely un ttc related........im am sick and tired of living ina house of boxes and cant wait until we move. Even though that means no internet for a week or 2

Ok...not sure how I feel about this test I took this morning. It does not seem any darker....shouldn't it be getting darker???? I know it is a cheap test, but still???? I am going at lunch today to buy a digital!!! (The new pic is posted on my pregnancy gallery thread)

Spencer- I know how you feel babe- moving is great once you finally get moved in, but everything before that is a pain in the arse!!

Hi Jaccib!! Thanks for the congrats- I really do hope to see you over there!! How are you feeling lately?

Thanks VKJ!!

Hi Amos.....I am ok.

Just hungry all the time!!!!! And tired with V Sore BB's..been wearing a sports bra 24/7 since I got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!

So how are you then???

No real symptoms yet- just little waves of nausea but nothing big. Oh- and I could bite the head off anyone that comes into my office! (Yes-I am hungry AND bitchy!!)

No real symptoms yet- just little waves of nausea but nothing big. Oh- and I could bite the head off anyone that comes into my office! (Yes-I am hungry AND bitchy!!)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You now have a license to be bitchy!!! LMAO

You should wait 48-72hrs for the hcg to double so I wouldn't read to much into the test you took this am. So very happy for you!

Hello my other lovely ladies and welcome Harmony :hugs:

Me just gearing up for the big O and I don't mean orgasim LMAO I used to love the grearing up for the other big O now I don't even care if I do, but it's nice when it happens. LMAO

Ok so DH and I had a major scroggin fest last night and we broke our new bed. LMAO just the underside brace and we moved out from the wall a good 6 inches. LOL

I hope my temp continues to rise so I can start my tww. :dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You now have a license to be bitchy!!! LMAO

You should wait 48-72hrs for the hcg to double so I wouldn't read to much into the test you took this am. So very happy for you!

Hello my other lovely ladies and welcome Harmony :hugs:

Me just gearing up for the big O and I don't mean orgasim LMAO I used to love the grearing up for the other big O now I don't even care if I do, but it's nice when it happens. LMAO

Ok so DH and I had a major scroggin fest last night and we broke our new bed. LMAO just the underside brace and we moved out from the wall a good 6 inches. LOL

I hope my temp continues to rise so I can start my tww. :dohh:

OMG Sunshine!!! You two need to get some heavy duty bolts and bolt that sucker to the wall!!! :rofl::rofl:

Yeah we always end up moving it away from the wall, but to actually break the supports was such a surprise. LMAO

How are you today? Good I hope!:thumbup:

I am good...just on pins and needles til I test with the FRER in a little bit. And of course I will be nervous tomorrow and friday just waiting to see if AF shows her face.

Thanks so much for all your support girls, you are all so kind.

Welcome Harmony - Hope the journey is short and sweet and as the others said YOU ARE NOT TO OLD.

Amos - You are gonna be fine, hun. Just got to plug on with that f*(&ing patience thing for a few more days - then you'll get your bf digi P.

Sunshine - :rofl::rofl::rofl: naughty girl!

Well, no symptoms to report my end - I'm just worn out. Can't wait for the end of Saturday (working 6 days this week) Gonna have a nice Sunday just catching up properly with everybody and doing what I like, when I like and how I like. Roll on Sunday.

PMA and Hugs to all.

Amos we are all here for you no matter what it says, even though it's going to say BFP!!!!! Pleas try and not worry. :hugs:

Nise, I am a very naughty girl. LMAO That's why DH is 7yrs my junior. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->