Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Just checking in with my ladies......

Not so much chatter today????

Me on CD11 and still not o'd which is strange for me as I usually O between the cd9-cd11 so :shrug: maybe tomorrow.

How are all you lovely ladies doing today?

If this month goes as normal (not sure if it will) then i should O on tuesday, so im hoping to be really busy from saturday lol..

Good job i have a couple of days off and then 2 short shifts at work.

How are you all? :hugs:

It has been rather quiet today....don't you guys know I need my fix of my old ladies every day???!!!! :haha:
Doing good....cramping a little today so of course that is freaking me out!!

old lady fix LMAO HAHAHAHAHA I might wee in my depends laughing so hard, dang it, wheres my walker at amos? You steel it again?

well, this old lady needs to invest in panty liners (tmi)...spot spot spot, where's the real thing!? damn clomid, it messed me up good! 4 months after and still not back on track, but it IS improving, must remember, PMA...

Spencer- we will be sure not to pop in for a visit at your house this weekend- I know you will be busy!!! :)

Shawnie- you know I can't use that old walker with tennis balls anymore---I had to graduate to the wheelchair!

Bella- look at the positive things- it IS improving you say right?? Where are you in your cycle? Spotting is not always bad.... :hugs:

Nise- you hanging in there???

Good morning to all my older lovely ladies.....LMAO you know they have to use the lift to move me anymore.... to the loo and back to bed. LOL

not much going on here today got a rise so now I do believe I am in the waiting game and we all know how well I do with that. :dohh:

:hugs:

Bella way to stay positive!!!! PMA ALL THE WAY!!!

YAY for the rise Sunshine!! And you keep telling others to have PMA- you remember you need to have it too!!! Fingers crossed it's a good month for us "mature, elder care" ladies!!!

Thanks for the welcome, fellow "old ladies"! Haha! I am on CD 20 and had a progesterone test this morning. We shall see how that turns out. I hate blood tests so much!

Thanks for the welcome, fellow "old ladies"! Haha! I am on CD 20 and had a progesterone test this morning. We shall see how that turns out. I hate blood tests so much!

I hate needles, but I guess we have to have them used to get the end result. LOL

Amos I have PMA it's just that I've been so damn tired the last week or so and I don't know why. I have also had a headache and stiff neck might just have to visit the Dr and see what's up????

How are you feeling today? Hope not to sick. LMAO or maybe that's what you want....

I hate needles, but I guess we have to have them used to get the end result. LOL

Amos I have PMA it's just that I've been so damn tired the last week or so and I don't know why. I have also had a headache and stiff neck might just have to visit the Dr and see what's up????

How are you feeling today? Hope not to sick. LMAO or maybe that's what you want....

Stiff neck?? That bites....but the headache and tiredness?? Well, those could be beneficial :)
I am feeling fine...just anxious I guess about the weekend and waiting to see it the ol witch stays away

I don't know why but needles don't bother me. Always was fascinated about how it went through the different layers of the skin and all that. I know im a strange one. I always let the nursing students poke me, you would have thought I was a heroin junkie when I was in school LMAO. The only ones i cant handle are the ones I can't watch going in like the mouth or backside.

I don't know why but needles don't bother me. Always was fascinated about how it went through the different layers of the skin and all that. I know im a strange one. I always let the nursing students poke me, you would have thought I was a heroin junkie when I was in school LMAO. The only ones i cant handle are the ones I can't watch going in like the mouth or backside.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The ones in the backside are the only ones I don't mind! LOL I have what they call valvy veins, EMT's can better get a IV in than the normal nurse though. I have horror stories about them digging and digging and then having to poke me about 4 times just to start an IV. :dohh: I wouldn't be a good junkie. LMAO

Shawnie I will be checking in here and see how your scan went. I know it will all be fine but will check on you anyway!

Amos can't wait to hear that the ol bag stayed away which is what your going to say with those dark lines!

Spencer- we will be sure not to pop in for a visit at your house this weekend- I know you will be busy!!! :)

Shawnie- you know I can't use that old walker with tennis balls anymore---I had to graduate to the wheelchair!

Bella- look at the positive things- it IS improving you say right?? Where are you in your cycle? Spotting is not always bad.... :hugs:

Nise- you hanging in there???

Hey Amos...I know, spotting can be good :thumbup: but since I was on and stopped clomid, it happens for dayssssss before and after the "real thing" which is short and sweet. So, even tho I'm day 29 I know it'll come, last month it came cd 34, the month before cd38, so am hoping for cd 30 this month! Everybody, fxd for AF tomorrow!! I figure, the closer to my old normal it gets, the closer I am to making a baby! whoo hoo!
PMA all around, welcome to the new kids (well, old kids), and I'll be waiting to hear that your AF decides not to show :happydance:

It has been rather quiet today....don't you guys know I need my fix of my old ladies every day???!!!! :haha:
Doing good....cramping a little today so of course that is freaking me out!!

When I got pregnant before - Cramps were the 1st symptom I got. To the point where I was hovering over the test counter and then not buying because I was convinced that by the time I got home AF would have arrived - this went on for a few days, but I wasn't ttc then, knew nothing about my body and getting pg was the last thing on my mind :dohh:. They were followed closely by my bladder shrinking to the size of a pea. Don't fret, you don't want those stress hormones flooding through your body right now. If I get those cramps again, I'll be over the moon.

That's true....I was actually in the store to buy painkillers for my cramps when my DH told me to buy a pregnancy test because I was pregnant....I laughed and bought one to prove him wrong. Well.....that was ONE time I had to admit he was right!! I almost forgot about that...thanks!

hi everyone...my husband and I just started to try this month...I'm hopeful I get a positive test on October first but not confident. I am starting to believe my husband may have taken after my father in law with some fertility issues so we will see. I am 31 and my husband is 36, we are hoping for a baby next year. My periods are pretty regular and like clockwork so I hope my husband can come thru!!! I am not looking forward to any heartache or complications...I will be thinking of all of you!! good luck to all!

How is everyone today?

Ive read through all the posts but my mind is terrible tonight I'm so tired I can hardly remember what I read a second ago :rofl:

:dust: to everyone!

Well, I hate needles, too, and I have very hard veins to find! I went to a different office closer to my work for the blood test today and the lady who took my blood was just rude!! But, the good news is that my progesterone levels were good! 18.something, so that's good! Now, I have to wait. She told me to do a HPT on Oct. 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->