older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Thanks ladies. I'm actually far enough inland that we'll most likely only get a bit of rain tomorrow at the most. I hope the coastal regions fare better than anticipated.

:hi: Just thought would pop in and say Hi!!
I am also an "older" Mummy, had my first DD at 22 and currently WTT for No2 at 33. A big ish age gap but we waited until the time felt right!!
Getting terribly broody and can't wait until we TTC!!

seity - good to hear you're safe!

mummyjessie - :wave: hi!! I have a ten yr age gap between my oldest and youngest - and a 9 yr gap between 2 and 3. It's worked out great for us - good luck :hugs:

seity - glad you're ok!

mummyjessie - hi :wave: my MIL had a big age gap, there's 14 years between my DH and SIL

well today was my first day back at work. shock to the system but ok! i have a good timetable but it's going to be hard work as it's a new school! also didnt help that owen woke 2 time and erin once last night :sleep:

Maybe - glad the first day was ok. what are your colleagues like?

maybe - ahh glad it went well, hope it continues :)

thanks seraphim :) will update tomorrow!!! how are you doing?

good luck for next week maybe!! Its my last week off before work :( not looking forward to my hour commute :(

Ugh, I'd hate an hour commute. My office is practically across the street. I'm so spoiled. I get to come home for lunch every day.

mummyjessie, Welcome !!

Maybe, How is the new scholl going ? First day of school starts today here !!

seity, that would be so nice to be so close !!

AFM, I survived a week camping with a toddler.. it actually wasn't that bad.. now to get her back to a routine !
As you can see I got my BFP finally ( actually the day I left for the trip) but I will feel better when I see the midwife on the 15th...
I don't feel different at all compared to how I was when I was first pregnant with Emily..

Congrats future! I never felt any different with Gabriel. FX'd you have an easy pregnancy.

future :happydance: congrats on the :bfp: every pregnancy is different so try not to stress!

seity - i can't imagine a long commute either, then again Gibraltar is only 2.5 sq miles! :rofl: it takes me about 5mins on moped to get to work.

amy - enjoy the last week off! commuting sucks, i had to commute when i was in UK doing my PGCE. hope it's not as bad as you are fearing :hugs:

well my baby girl started at government preschool today. she looked so grown up in her uniform. will try to post a pic now :)

pics

Attachments

• DSC09876.jpg
    DSC09876.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC09887.jpg
    DSC09887.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC09885.jpg
    DSC09885.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
future - :happydance: woohoo, I am soooo happy for you :hugs::hugs::hugs: I am planning to go camping next year, glad to hear you survived :winkwink:

seity - my old job was only a 15 min drive away so this will be crappy in comparison. I dont mind the days so much, I'm more worried about driving home after night shifts and no sleep (bleurgh)

maybe - lovely pics :hugs: crazy how fast they grow isnt it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->