older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Alyssa used to wake about 4 or 5 times a night; a good night was twice! It is getting better (or I'm just getting used to it! :haha: )

Either way, it's lovely to know I'm not alone - although Alyssa seems to be the oldest of the night wakers :rofl:

x

Alyssa used to wake about 4 or 5 times a night; a good night was twice! It is getting better (or I'm just getting used to it! :haha: )

Either way, it's lovely to know I'm not alone - although Alyssa seems to be the oldest of the night wakers :rofl:

x

4-5 x a night:dohh:
I guess I shouldn't complain:blush:

Hey, any waking through the night is tough to deal with! :hugs: We're all superheroes :D

future - My DH has helped out about 3 times since Alex was born :dohh:

annabanana - superhero's :thumbup: I like that :thumbup:

Alex's 5th tooth has popped through which explains the recent sleep regression from not great to terrible. I've only been up to him once tonight since I put him down :happydance:

Was it his "eye tooth" ? I think Emily is starting to get hers too. She just cut her two top ones and I don't know if it is just me but they look huge in her tiny lil mouth:haha:

Yay Alex!
Gabriel is still toothless and it's driving us all mad. He's drooling like a fiend again and was up every 2 hours last night.
Then at 5 am, he cried every time he was put in the crib, but fell asleep as soon as he was picked up. I had to give him to my OH or I might just have tossed him out the window into the snow at that point.
After 10 months of this, I'm seriously in need of regular sleep. I'd kill for a baby that only woke once a night. That's what I get for daring to hope we'd improved to 3 wakings a night.

Was it his "eye tooth" ? I think Emily is starting to get hers too. She just cut her two top ones and I don't know if it is just me but they look huge in her tiny lil mouth:haha:

yes it was. He got his two top ones a couple of weeks ago. I agree they look huge in his little mouth. Its really sweet though, he does a teethy smile where he puts his teeth together when he grins :haha:

seity - poor you, nights like that make me feel desperate! He will sleep through one day, I wish I could remember when my daughters started sleeping normally. I know Alex will sleep better one day, I just cant think when :haha:

seity, I hope your little starts sleeping through soon..you must be exhausted !

So far, he's refusing to sleep at all tonight. I'm used to frequent wakings, but this refusal to sleep is a new one.

Emily is also been on a apparent food strike too. I don't know if it is linked with the sleep/ teething problem..she will eat but only maybe 2 spoon fulls..plus she won't take much formula or juice either..:shrug:

Eye teeth are the canines/vampires :winkwink:

Poor you, Seity, you must be exhausted :hugs: I'm shattered enough when she wakes just once a night, any more than that and I'm a mess!

Hi, I'm 35 and my 3rd baby is now 9 weeks old. I won't be TTC again. Leo is very good and touchwood does sleep through the night. So I am one of the lucky ones. However my other 2 didn't sleep until they where 4 so I know what it's like!!

Hi, I'm 35 and my 3rd baby is now 9 weeks old. I won't be TTC again. Leo is very good and touchwood does sleep through the night. So I am one of the lucky ones. However my other 2 didn't sleep until they where 4 so I know what it's like!!

And you voluntarily had another!!!! Gabriel is going to be an only child, no way I'm going through all this again.

lol! neither dylan or erin slept through til over a year old. i can't imagine 4 years of it!!!!! i thought owen would be better you know 3rd time lucky :haha: but no chance! i am thinking of trying sleep training as waking 10-20times a night sucks!

LOL!!! I thought third time lucky too!!! I am sure it is something to do with babies size my first 2 where 6IB range Leo was 8IB 11. I really don't think i'd cope with being woke loads in the night i'm shattered now!

hey, can i join please? have only just found this group!
I am 32, and i have a gorgeous little girl called Elizabeth, who is now 16 months, we are debating about her being our only one due to living in a tiny flat, and having such a horrendous birth.
I am a SAHM, but used to be a teacher, some days i really miss it, but will go back to it when Izzy starts school or playgroup x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->