%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Tried to find one of us looking forward but I don't see it but here's a wedding pic to join all u guys!!!!
The good ole happy days!!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/60f130bd8bd6313df8d7f9f2cc2daf1b_zpsfaf63b1c.jpg

Terri, let us know what you find out in your research on the gonal-f shot today. It does seem strange to do that after the ovidrel. I wonder how long after....? Because once you do that ovidrel, you'll O in a day and a half. But what do I know? This is all pretty new to me, so I'm only just starting to learn it! I'm positive your RE knows exactly what they're doing, so I'm sure it's gonna work!

Wish, YAY for a double-BD Saturday!! That's awesome news! :) This might just be what gets you your BFP. People always have stories after getting their BFPs of something they did differently, and maybe yours will be the 2x in one day story. :thumbup:

Sis, I'm also excited that you got a session in too, wuhu!!! Things are looking good around here ladies, I'm expecting to see some BFPs for sure!

moni, I agree it was kinda cool to see a line (a dark one!) on an HPT. I looked at it and thought to myself, hopefully in a couple weeks this will be from some natural hcg in my body! FXd!

Hi to everyone!!

Aww, sis, I love that pic!! You guys are so cute! Its so nice to see your face. I always love being able to put a face to a name (or in our cases, a face to a username, lol). Love the pic, thanks for sharing!!!

OK, since everyone is sharing, I'll throw one on here too. I thought I had access to all my wedding photos, but apparently I only have a few in Dropbox at the moment.....

Attachments

• 2011-10-31 19.08.10.jpg
    2011-10-31 19.08.10.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 10
Nice pics - I'll try to post one as well...

Terri - I think you need to call your doctor to confirm the order - my guess is the gonal is the day 9 and you are waiting on the ovidrel until after your scan. Right now you are taking the ovidrel 48 hours before your first scan and that makes you O 36 hours later... just doesn't seem right.

AFM - spoke to the doc today. Got hubby's new SA results from last week - his count and motility are now in the normal range, but morphology is down to 1% - so we will still be doing the ICSI with the IVF - which is where they put the sperm directly into the eggs. Doc also said my TSH level is slightly high and so I may want to take a supplement for it.

As for the cysts - he said since we are waiting until July/Aug anyway, lets just let them resolve on their own. I will go back for baseline testing at the beginning of my next cycle and if they have not resolved by then, we may look into alternatives.

This is my favorite pic...

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
I agree Terri, perhaps do a double-check with your RE just to be absolutely sure!

Moni, I responded to your post on the other thread, but wanted to say here how gorgeous that wedding photo is. :) Beautiful. Today is just a wedding-pic-sharing kind of day. :thumbup:

FutureMom - I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I think we've all played the If Only game, but all we can do is figure out what we can do now with what we have. I hope you're feeling better today. I would talk to your dr about a D&C or what else you can do to move things along. That would drive me nuts. :hugs:

Blues - Any news? Didja test?

Terri, Kfs, VJean - Love the wedding photos! Beautiful!

Terri - Glad your appt went well yesterday. Sounds like you've got all the tools in place. It also sounds like a lot to decipher. I'm glad you have others on here to help.

Kfs - Hope things are looking up for you. I know the news wasn't good, but it's always better to know what you're dealing with, I think. :flower:

Katie - Your numbers look fantastic! :happydance:

Wish - Glad you got some BD in! Seems well timed to me!

Sis - You're cracking me up with being on B&B with your legs in the air! Hooray for BD!:thumbup:

ERose - Sounds like you felt some aftereffects from the IUI but hopefully it did its job!

Moni - Sounds like you have a good plan for IVF. That may be just the thing! How do you feel about letting the cysts resolve on their own? Are they painful? Hope not. :flower:

No news here. Although I've already decided I'm not testing on Mother's Day. A Mother's Day BFN would just suck. We'll see what happens towards the end of the week, or next Monday.

Wow...what a fine looking group we have here.

Moni-Where did you get married? The beach is such a nice place for a wedding/reception. Both of my sisters got married on the beach, so I had to do something a little different. Your plan for July sounds good. Hopefully those cysts will be gone on their own by then.

ERose-Was your wedding in Florida? That is a really nice picture too. I love your hairdo. hee hee.

Sis-True love it is! Love that picture too. How fun.

Wish-What?! Two BDs in one day. What is this world coming to? And the timing...it couldn't be better. I know you aren't hopeful, but I sure am. Let's hope this does the trick!

Radkat-I'm with you..I wouldn't want to test on Mother's Day either. It's supposed to be a happy day, not a depressing one.

So I double checked my paperwork and that's the order that it said. I guess the Ovidrel helps those follicles grow into big eggs in one to two days, and the final Gonal-F gives them an extra boost to make sure they're ready and waiting. All I learned today was what you guys already told me. The Ovidrel is the hcg, and the Gonal-F is the fsh. I have to assume they know what they're doing because a) the paper they gave me a copy-nothing special added or taken away, so they must follow this protocol all the time and b) maybe the extra boost is what gives their fertility center such high pregnancy rates. There must be something to the madness. So...i will research no longer, and follow the paperwork. hee hee.

Yes, I was married in Palm Coast, FL at a resort called Hammock Beach Resort. The ceremony was supposed to be on their property overlooking the Atlantic, and the reception was going to be a tent reception about ten feet away from the ceremony. Unfortunately, mother nature wasn't my friend that weekend, and there were wind gusts almost as bad as a tropical storm, and some on and off rain. They wouldn't allow us to do it outside, because the winds were starting to rip the tent out of the concrete. They had to set up inside, but you see that pic is taken outside, because I told my photographer that I refused to have all pics taken inside. We pushed our way out there and managed to get that pic, among several others, whenever the wind would die down, and even the pics where my veil is blowing everywhere turned out ok. The photog knew exactly how to pose us.

Ok, Terri, so yes, you should def follow your RE's paperwork if that's what they have you doing. Who knows, it could be that optimal boost you need if they have such high success rates like you said. And heck, if I don't get prego and you do, I just might ask about the Gonal-F juice myself, lol!

And I said I wasn't going to do any more research, but I typed in 'is it safe to do both' and found all these forums where people were like 'My twins were born with that combo, my triplets were born with that combo.' Double and triple EEK! I just need one for now, thanks...will this be foreshadowing?.....to be continued...HA!!HA!!

And I said I wasn't going to do any more research, but I typed in 'is it safe to do both' and found all these forums where people were like 'My twins were born with that combo, my triplets were born with that combo.' Double and triple EEK! I just need one for now, thanks...will this be foreshadowing?.....to be continued...HA!!HA!!

Ahh, I'd love to have twins!! I've always imagined how perfect it would be to get preggo with twins (especially boy/girl twins, hehe!) and then I could just be done.... Go from just me and DH to a family of four overnight. :) I'm sure I've thought about that mostly because I always knew I'd be older when I had kids, so it would be great to knock it out in one shot! Lol

Two of my bestie's friends (well, my high school classmates also) had twins. I think one was natural and one was IUI or IVF. Not sure of the specifics, and I'm certainly not asking. Now...funny thing is that the husbands are twins, so it probably runs in the family. Both sets are boy/girl twins, so it's pretty neat watching the older set together. The parents are/were SOOOOO overwhelmed. One set was born on my wedding day two years ago (10/12/12), and the other set was born in March. I went to school with the husbands, so they're my age. Not sure of the wives. I think the one who did fertility treatments is probably 38-40, but the other wife is probably 32-35. Not really sure.

Yeah, twins sure would give an insta-family. If I have twins, ERose, you can definitely tell your doctor to do Ovidrel and Gonal F. hee hee. If I really do have twins, I wonder if I should still adopt. I've always wanted to adopt...I guess we'll have more thinking to do. That would really be an insta-family. From 0-->3. HA!!HA!! I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Now it's time for my Clomid. 'night!

Sis - Love the wedding pic. So sweet. I didn't have a lot of us facing forward either - a lot of kissing photos or us with the fam.

Terri - I see twins your future! :twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach: I'm so excited for you this month! :)

eRose - Love your pic, too. Love your hair and your dress looks gorgeous! I love the story of your wedding. Wow - sounds like it was a serious storm, huh? We had a beach wedding, too. We rented a large beach house, which had a huge lawn, and we were married between 2 palm trees and had an outdoor tented reception. I was SO nervous about the weather that I bought wedding insurance just in case a hurricane decided to blow through. We were very lucky though - beautiful weather all week.

Moni - Thanks for sharing your pic, too! Beautiful. I'm glad your husband's count/motility are in the normal range and I hope those cysts go down naturally for you. How are you feeling about your next steps?

Katie - Where ya at?

Wish - Hi! :wave: Glad you were able to sneak back for a BD session.

Rad - Your chart's looking pretty good. Fx fx fx!

Terri/eRose/Sis/Moni - You're all amazing for navigating the IUI process. If that ends up being part of my next steps, I'll definitely be turning to you all for some help. :)

Hi everyone else! :wave:

Terri - I see twins your future! :twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach: I'm so excited for you this month! :)

HA!!HA!! This made me laugh...and of course if this is the route you go, we'll help you through it. First few days-popping bills, nothing traumatic.
Have a great day!

Everyone is back on the production floor, so I'll probably be socializing all day. :dohh:

Well looks like I might have Od but not a strong one as my temp didn't jump much above my norm cover :(

Only Time will tell happy Tuesday everyone!!!

Looks like you might be a slow riser this time around Sis, and that's ok. :) Hopefully DH got his tools and got to work with his tools last night! ba-dum-ching.

Everyone looks so beautiful in their wedding pics!

I broke down and tested today because my chart looked good. A BFN. :(

Sorry Blues hope it's just early hang in there !!!

Hang in there, Blues. It's still too early and your chart does look great! I'm mentally slapping that stick out of your hand. :trouble:

Sis - a rise is a rise. Hope you caught the egg this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->