%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Katie - I'm so, so sorry. I'm so glad that you can see through your own pain to see to good things in your life. I think that's really important to get yourself through hard time without losing it. Hang in there, sweetie. You have lots of good vibes coming your way to help you through this. Big, big :hugs:

Katie I'm so very sorry. Take care of yourself. Xx

Katie-oh no!! I am in complete shock. Are you sure????!!! I would probably go to the walk in clinic too over the ER, but you know your body so you probably know the answer. I am so sorry. I don't know how you can be so positive about everything else when this is happening. It truly takes a special person to do what you do. <3

How is your DH taking it? I'm already sad this morning because I don't have a mom anymore and now I'm even sadder.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms and to the Moms to be-this is our last year of not getting flowers and cards!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: for Katie. I hope it all works out for the best. Enjoy your sweet daughter!

:hugs: for Terri - I know it's hard to be missing your mom. Father's day is still hard for me (lost my dad in 2001).

AFM - still waiting for HCG to drop...It was 16 this week, so we're almost there. :dohh:

Katie - I don't have time to write much but I'm in complete shock. I am so beyond sorry for you. Hugs and much comfort to you and yours.

I'll check in later ladies. Huge temp drop but I slept for like 2 hours so I'm hoping tomorrow will jump back up. Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers.

Katie - Hope you're doing OK.

FutureMom- I'm so sorry you are still waiting for the hcg to drop. I hope it goes quickly.
Terri - I'm sorry you lost your Mom. Today must be really hard. Tomorrow will be better.

Happy Mother's Day to the mamas. And Mamas to be, as Terri said, celebrate your last Mother's Day without a little one. Do something very adult. Like go to a bar during the day, then go see a movie. Or whatever seems fun to you.

Katie ~ I'm so sorry to hear your news. :hugs: I really don't know what to say but I'm sorry and give virtual hugs.

Terri ~ I'm so sorry about your mom. :hugs:

Thanks everyone...we spent a nice day with my MIL :wacko: and now we're back home. Traffic wasn't too bad, but it still took us 4 hours to get home. Ugh!!

Katie-Hope you're feeling a little better today although I have a feeling you're probably hungover in addition to being really, super sad.

Futuremom/Radkat/Momof3-Thanks. I am happy for all the mothers, but I do get sad because I wish my mom was still around for me to do something special. Now I can do special things for my MIL, like drive in 4 hours of traffic. hee hee. Normally it takes about 3 hours.

Oh, so I did the shot in the bathroom, and I tried to go fast because I didn't want her thinking I was stinking up the place. When I came out, I sat down for dinner and I got SOO hot. I thought I was having a hot flash. I think it was the drive, the excitement of taking the shot, and not eating. hee hee. Anyway, I went back in the bathroom later to see if I had blood on my shirt, and I seriously could not find the injection site. That needle was SO small, my stomach must have engulfed the hole and it will never be found again. I looked today and I STILL can't find it. I even thought that maybe I was having a dream and didn't actually do it, so I checked the pen needle, and there are 150 IUs (international units) missing, so I guess I did it, but I was seriously in bizarroworld last night. Tomorrow I go back for bloodwork/ultrasound and then they'll let me know when to schedule my IUI! :happydance:

Hope Everyone had a Great Mothers Day!!!!

Katie how are u doing today?? :hugs:

Terri so sorry for your loss this Day will be much brighter when u have that LO it's right around the corner!! :hugs:

It's been a wild crazy day around here plus I had to go be a Referee at my BFFs so it's been a very eventful day but got some good Cajun grub and lots of flowers and hugs!! :)

Hi all- I've been in Wales with little internet reception! :hi:

Katie- so sorry to hear about your spotting and the bad feeling you have about it :cry:

Happy Monday hope everyone had a Great weekend!!!

AFM WTF is up w my chart I've never had a flat line B4 .... Am I DEAD??? :shrug:

Welcome back Fezzle! I hope your trip was wonderful...and I hope you ovulated too. That would truly be a blessing!

Sis-HA!!HA!! I hope you're not dead...it would be a medical mystery. They say steady temps equal steady hormones, so maybe its' not a bad thing. Glad you had an awesome mother's day. Hey, where is the picture of your BBFF? You never showed us.

AFM-I went for my CD11 ultrasound, and I had one follicle that was 28mm, and ready to go. A few more were smaller, but probably not going to do anything, so we'll hope the follicle I saw this morning is a lucky one and that there is a healthy egg inside! I'm going to give myself the trigger shot tonight most likely, and then have the IUI on Wednesday morning. I'm feeling really good today. It seems that every time I go see the FS, I feel so happy after my visit. Not because I'm leaving, but because the news is always promising and it gives my spirits a boost.

I asked about the Gonal F and the nurse said that it helps with the lining around the follicle, helps the follicle grow to a mature size and helps to produce a healthy egg. If I don't produce enough FSH, it helps with that and makes sure everything is the way it's supposed to be. Then the Ovidrel just forces the egg to come out. It breaks the eggshell. hee hee.

Yea I've read that too steady Hormones whatever that means I've never had steady hormones B4!!! Maybe all that VITEX is finally working :shrug:

My chart looks really weird to me really weird every AM when I take my temp I think today it will Jump ummmmm :nope:

Glad your vist went well Terri only one Follie but it's a GREAT size so that's good :)

Still haven't really seen my BBFF we have gone out to eat and shopping but he hasnt come over here and he leaves this AM :(
Plus the weather has been hit and miss around here we had a BAD storm Fri nite and the pool is still too cold for me but DH and DS2 got in it yesterday!!:haha:

Terri - I'm sorry about your mom. :hugs: I hope you were able to have a good day yesterday. That's so exciting that you're moving along and feeling good this month.

Future - Glad to hear that you're almost there! You poor thing - what a long road.

Sis - Huh. What is going on with that flat line?!?! haha - hey - it's better than having mountain peaks on your chart.

Wish - Glad that you were able to make it home to see the fam. Hope you had a nice mother's day.

Katie - I'm so sad for you. I hope that it ended up being nothing and that you were fine all along. Huuuuuge hugs. :hugs:

Hi Fezzle, eRose, Moni, Older, Smiles, Garfie, Blues, SPP, Felicity, vJean, Rad, Momof3, Driving, Future, and Kayotic. :wave:

AFM: We ended up having to host my SIL, her husband, and my little nephew this weekend - they're here until tomorrow. They currently live down south but are moving back up and are in the process of house hunting. They usually stay at my in-laws but they're both sick so... Anyway, I'm still in a rental and it's a small bungalow so it's been interesting! I'm sooooooooooooooo exhausted but I'm happy to be able to help them out and my nephew is too cute. Because of this, my temps are all crazy so hopefully they'll start to regulate later in the week. I was able to get some BDing in at the optimal time so here's hoping! DH's SA is on Wednesday and then I have my follow-up appt with my RE next Monday.

kfs1-Thanks. You're not far behind me..if your appointment is on Monday, you'll probably get all set up for what is to come should this month not be your month, but I have my fingers crossed that it is!

That's cool that you get to spend time with your nephew. My nieces/nephew all live in NM, so I only get to see them on holidays. My sister is bringing my youngest niece this weekend for the crab feast, so it'll be good to see her. She is 1y 2m old. I don't think she can talk. hee hee. :shrug: You listed everybody!! Impressive...

nessaw-How are you, babe? You're so quiet.

ERose-oh yeah, I forgot to mention..the nurse told me this morning that after IUI, I rest for 10 minutes and go on my way, I may have something come out. It is not the sample, she said. They use some nutrient broth (we make that at my plant-ha ha), to make sure the sperm stay moist, and do their best work. I will make sure to take a pad with me when I go. She also said that when they clean the sample, they get rid of any bad sperm and debris. I chuckled to myself. Gross...debris. HA!!HA!!

Ok I sent a email to my nurse cuz my chart is really freaking me out!!! :grr:

And I posted on the 35+ board maybe some chart Stalkers will know what's up I'm just afraid it's a cyst or something idk it weird that it's never happened B4 in my ART Gallery of charts!! ;)

Sis - Ha, you're definitely not dead. Maybe slow and steady wins the race? Hope your nurse will have a better answer than that. :haha:

Terri - I'm glad the shot went well. IUI on Wednesday! How exciting! :thumbup:

Kfs - Hosting is always crazy but fun too. Sorry it's messing with your temps, but that jump coincided with your +OPK, so I'm sure that was your O.

Fezzle - Welcome back! How was your trip?

ERose - How are things? How many DPO are you now?

Hi to everyone else. Hope everyone is well.

AFM - AF started for real this am. I expected that. Wishing I would've had a glass of wine with dinner last night, though.:wine: So here's my question...What's the deal with 4 days of spotting before my AF? I don't usually do that and didn't do that with my first AF after my D&C. The first day of AF is usually when I'm deciding what I'm going to do different this cycle, new supplement, or whatever, but really, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe just eating better. It's so much easier to do during summer. Definitely thinking of doing some testing if this cycle doesn't pan out. I'll be on vacation for 10 days later this month (during ovulation of course), so I deal with that after I get back. :shrug:

Hey guys. Sorry been a bit quiet. This time of year is really busy at school for me as I teach yr2 and we have national tests-lots of marking. Been on a trip to the zoo today so pretty tired. We're just pootling along ntnp. Think am about 7dpo but not doing opks this month. Bded around the right time and chucked in a bit of preseed for good luck. I reckon proper trying next cycle but paul saying August. We'll see. Not really feeling much either way this cycle. Just ignoring various symptoms cos of wacky post mc hormones. Sorry that was a bit of a rabble-you'll wish you never asked Terri! Good luck with the iui. Katie how are you?

Terri - Wow sister - you are getting so close to your IUI!!! How exciting and that folllie sounds fabulous!!! and yes gross :sick: about debris!!!
and yes so sorry your mom is no longer with you... my dad died in 2009 and father's day is a bummer for me and his birthday in March...:hug:

Radkat - sorry about AF finding you for reals this morning :hugs: and I have pre AF spotting too - I have no idea why I assume low p - I am trying over the counter progesterone cream - but jury is out on whether that really helps or not... O during vacation sounds AWESOME!!! My DH and I are going to Canada in October and I am hoping for the same!!

Sis - I have no idea why you are flatlining... get the paddles stat!!!!:haha: I hope the doctor has more information to help you!!maybe bloods to see what's going on in there

kfs - congrats on getting the BD in while relatives are about... I can usually talk DH into it... :)

fezzle - welcome back I hope you had a great vacation - and limited internet - how did you LIVE??? :rofl:

:hi: to all you other ladies!!

AFM: back in Wisconsin (arrived last night close to midnight) :sleep:
God most definately saved my life on the highway last night - a car crossed the median out of control and ended up in the lane next to me with headlights facing me... and amazingly no one on my side hit this guy... it was a terrifying few seconds...
6DPO... My temp jumped this morning... I mean .4 ??? WTH??? I think it must have been the habenero ranch I ate last night/late night... the last four mornings I was steady like Sis - then this morning freak high temp... my bet is tomorrow back to normal...I didn't bring any tests with me to wisconsin so the earliest I could test would be Friday...but I would have to have a reason to test... if pre AF spotting shows up...:nope:
PS I had a great mothers day - arguements all around :rofl:

nessaw-Yeah you do sound busy, but it's all good, and I am glad I asked! NTNP sounds like a good plan, and you can be like garfie, and have a secret plan of attack for next month. Your hubs can think you're not trying until August. :haha:

Wish-Are you being serious when you say you had arguments yesterday? I hope not. I'm SO glad that car didn't hit you and you didn't hit it. Driving at night is so dangerous. Maybe the freak high temperature is something else. :wink: The nurse called me at work and told me that I'm ready to go so now it's official. IUI on Wednesday, trigger and party tonight, break tomorrow.

Katie-Check in with us when you can. We want to know how you're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->