%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Katie-Oh! What a huge sigh of relief! I agree with Wish (all that dancing and running back and forth). I'm so happy everything is going to be ok. Hope you didn't drink the entire bottle of chardonnay. Did you? hee hee.

ERose-I think our insurances are the same, although I thought I had 25k lifetime maximum, but I'll have to check again because I can't remember. Good call on going to the seminar and finding out about it anyway. I have a feeling I'm right behind you.

I say that because, drum roll please,...hubs had 8M :spermy: pre wash, but only 2.5M afterwards. It only takes one, and those 2.5M are the strongest champions, so we'll hope and pray for the best, but they said that they like to see around 3M. His other numbers were great (motility, morphology), but the concentration was just low. He was a nervous wreck this morning..I guess the excitement and wanting everything to be great was freaking him out a bit. The test only took a few minutes, I laid down for 10, and then I came back to work. I'm still feeling so bloated though. I hope this bloating goes away tonight or tomorrow. I feel like I can't laugh (I laugh from my stomach), and it feels sore and full. Now I wait. :coffee:

Yay Katie!!! :happydance:

Terri - FXed that the magic one was there. The bloating will prob last another 1/2 day or so.

Erin - glad you got the class in - I missed mine last week but have already rescheduled it for the end of the month. THey seem to do them every couple of weeks at my clinic.

KFs - did you get those results?

AFM - they don't know what caused the infection since it didn't go into my blood - which is a good thing. Terri - sorry I caused you discomfort hopefully you are feeling better by now! And yes - most likely onto next month!

Katie!! yay, i just knew it! Your numbers were so good, and I've heard of so many women having spotting/cramping/backache during pregnancy, that it just didn't seem like a CP to me. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: So glad you jumped on here to confirm that! Whew!

Terri, I recall that bloating and discomfort all too well. I was sorta miserable, to be honest. I came back to work and sat through a meeting wishing I could go home and throw on a giant t-shirt and take some Ibuprofen. I suppose the t-shirt thing was an option if I had just taken the day off, lol. But the Ibuprofen was a no-no. So I was extremely uncomfortable most of the day. Tylenol didn't do jack sh!t. Sorry about DH's numbers, dangit. But like you said, it only takes one swimmer to make a baby!

Oh yes, I think I forgot to update you guys on the convo I had with the nurse yesterday (posted on my other thread, but not this one). In my head, I was thinking I could just call them up and say I want my next cycle to be an IVF cycle, and they'd write the scripts for the drugs for me and schedule the procedures. But its actually quite a process. My RE requires that we attend this IVF seminar that they only hold once a month (lucky I called yesterday, because the next one isn't until 6/15!). Then I'll have the IVF consult with my RE on May 28. I was starting to get a little upset though, because as far as cycle timing, that was still going to put me into Aug since I couldn't do much at the end of June or mid-end of July. But she said they can put me on BCP for a couple weeks if I need, so that they can manipulate my cycle to start/end when I'm ready (which is supposed to be good anyway, because it calms the ovaries down after several medicated cycles and gives them a fresh start). I have to discuss all that w/the RE, and I'm hoping we can plan on getting starting beginning of July, so that the main stuff is all done by the time my family arrives. So I'm hoping we can work that out. In the meantime, I won't let this next cycle go to waste. I'll go ahead and do another IUI cycle when AF arrives.

Hi all! I don't think I'm the stalker you were talking about, but I have definitely been stalking! I don't feel right popping in here too often because when it really came down to it, despite a CP due to low progesterone, I still got my sticky bean incredibly quickly. However, I was so hopeful for some of you women and excited to celebrate your own sticky beans, that I've stuck around patiently watching. I'm especially looking at you Terri and ERose, who had amazing charts the month I got my BFP, and Radkat, who was BFing and TTC just like I was :)

Anyway, I can't help but write in today! Katie, I was so excited for you, and have been clinging to hope that things might still be okay, I couldn't be happier to read today that they are! Screw that super scary bleeding for stressing you out. I hope they figure it our quickly, but even more importantly I hope that little blob continues to thrive in there! So so so happy for you.

Terri, sending those little soldiers good vibes on finding their way today! I will most definitely be ninjaing your chart over the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to see a nice green line at the end!

ERose, I practically danced this morning when I saw your temp spike. I know you're trying to be realistic and not get your hopes up since you still have a BFN but that chart looks gooooood. I really think they should give you a blood HCG. Really hoping that your body is just a little slower to show positives, and that the dip was your little bean getting extra snug in there. I was the one who had a huge temp drop (to coverline) the morning I got my first super faint BFP, so I'm a huge believer in the implantation drop. I'm also quick with the HCG, so don't take my early positive (I'm positive at 11dpo it seems) to mean there's no hope for you. I am soooo hopeful for you still this cycle. And if it doesn't work, I am extra happy for you to move onto IVF right away with insurance like that!

I will be stalking until you're pregnant, chicas!

ttc, you are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words. :flower: So glad you checked in, and SOO happy things are going well for you!! I hope you're having a GREAT pregnancy! Can't wait to hear when LO is born! :baby:

Moni, have you decided if you'll be starting IVF in July, or are you waiting until Aug? I know you'd been mentioning the Jul/Aug timeframe, but I wasn't sure.

Katie- so relieved to hear your news! I hope the spotting is just one of those things that doesn't actually mean any problems. I know someone else who had been on a testing thread with me who had lots of spotting from a subchorionic hematoma during the first tri, but she and her bean were fine and it went away.

terri- fx! I hope that one special sperm found his way!

ttcinseattle- hi and glad your pregnancy is going well!

ERose- glad you can control your cycles to make the most of the timing!

Katie! I'm so glad that you went to the dr and you got to hear a heartbeat! Amazing! Very happy for you. :happydance:

Sis - Glad you finally got a jump!

ERose - I have to agree that your chart looks fab. But sometimes we just have a feeling this isn't the month. I'm glad you got the IVF thing rolling and that you get to do another IUI next month.

Terri - Doesn't it just figure that you'd hit traffic on a very important day? Glad you weren't late, but sorry for the extra hassle. Sounds like the procedure wasn't bad. Hope the bloating subsides soon.

Kfs - Any SA news?

Seattle - Good to hear from you! Glad all is well with you and LO.

AFM - Nothing too much going on here. Just planning for my vacation during O week. With the thermometer, OPKs, vitamins, Preseed, etc. to take with me, it's quite an addition to my normal packing list. More than just bring enough underwear and don't forget a swimsuit. :dohh:

ttc, you are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words. :flower: So glad you checked in, and SOO happy things are going well for you!! I hope you're having a GREAT pregnancy! Can't wait to hear when LO is born! :baby:

Moni, have you decided if you'll be starting IVF in July, or are you waiting until Aug? I know you'd been mentioning the Jul/Aug timeframe, but I wasn't sure.

I had a couple of questions I planned on asking during the class - ie how much bed rest is needed and the timing of the monitoring, etc. Plus I have that flight at the end of July, so should I wait until after (Dr recently said flying is not harmful.) My plan is to hopefully start the meds in July with an early-mid august retrieval and implantation. The doc wants me on BC for 3 weeks before beginning the injectables - so I was figuring get that done in July, the day I am back from vacation (or while I am there depending on the monitoring schedule) start the injectables - I'd like to get as much done in July as possible.

:hi: TTCinseattle!!!!

Terri it only takes one :spermy: but I know all to well how it is to hear those low numbers my Dr likes 10mil+ and I didnt get my BFP until his count was over that so I think he's right but I've seen BFPs w less so FX!!!!
Does Ur DH take any Supps and wear boxers??

Radkat GL w O on Vaca!!

I took a test a BFN of course!!! :(
So my flat chart is nothing to write home about!!!

DH had 17 million (which my doc said is low) and low motility.

One tube, fibroid, low & slow sperm :(

17mil isn't horrible KFS1 is he taking any Supps?? Does he wear Boxers anything to cool down the Bits is good!!! Hang in there love

No supps & boxer briefs. I just thought in my head (stupidly) that he's have super-sperm since he has such a big family.

kfs - I definately think we were destined to meet... we are the one tube wonders!!! and our men have :spermy: issues... BIG :hug: from me to you... I know hearing that news is not good for our minds or hearts...
but hang in there lady... there are things to do that can improve his numbers - mine takes fertilaid for men - and even if it doesn't help us get pg - it really increase my DH's sex drive...which I appreciate :blush: I have heard zinc helps with :spermy: - but Sis knows supps better than me...

:drunk: we will make it through!! :flower:

Terri - I know those numbers probably weren't what you were hoping - but hey they don't have far to travel - so no worries... I hope your bloating goes down and you feel back to "normal" tomorrow :flower:

Sis - Sorry for the big ole stinky BFN... maybe too early??? you know your body best...:hugs: i know there is a sticky bean in your future...

Radkat - good luck on vacation with the O - here's to lots of :sex:!!!!
:happydance:

Erose - sorry I messed up on the progesterone - I forgot yours was ok... dang it - was hoping for an easy explanation - but never seems to be during these TTC journeys - hope your BFP is tomorrow am!!

:hi: Seattle - glad to see your pregnancy is going smoothly!!!
:howdy: to you other oldies but goodies :thumbup:

AFM: packing up tonight so I can check out in the morning - only problem is I have to teach until 1300 (1pm) then I can start on the road...but atleast I will be home at bedtime... maybe before dark... just depends on when they let me leave...
Have a great night ladies!!!!!!!!

Sis-No, hubs isn't on supplements, but he does wear the boxer briefs like kfs1's hubs.

kfs1-Don't feel bad. My hubs had 16M the first time around. Like the people said today, it only takes one, and maybe you just need some assistance. Chin up!!

ttcinseattle-You can stop here anytime!! Glad to hear you are still stalking and that everything is going right in your world and belly! I remember that coverline drop very well. It always gives me hope because I "know" you. hee hee.

Wish-Whenever you head home, please be careful!! Enjoy the ride.

Radkat-Enjoy your vacation and have fun with all your extra supplies!

I have just been laying around all afternoon. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I feel like a koala with a pouch.

Hi, ladies! Thanks for the invite, Sis! I hope y'all are well!

I've been MIA with school and STAAR testing (barf), and I even stopped taking my temp for a few months-too much stress! I'm back on track now and planning for IUI next cycle. Nervous and excited! Anyone have any tips??? :)

Welcome Mischief!!! :hi:

I'm sure being a teacher right now is tough I'm sure u are looking forward to Summer as much as my Boys!! :)

I would say for the IUI listen to your Dr make sure DH wears boxers the week b4 IUI and drinks plenty of water!!

Terri boxer brief don't really let the BOYS breath I would make him switch to Boxers or go Commando!!! :haha: hope u feel better Tom!!

My DH started wearing Boxer briefs cuz his Varicocele was causing pain and his urologist suggested it well his count went from 115mil to 44mil!! :nope:

Like Wish said Fertility Aid is good my DH took Fertility Blend from GNC!! Also My DH takes super hot showers so we cut the temp down especially the week of IUI and no GYM the day b4 or day of!!
HTH

AFM I just threw up my dinner :sick: not sure what's up I started to paint the game room and got HOT so I stopped cuz I felt Ill tried to cool of and eat but that didn't stay down :nope:
I do feel better now though!!

Hi Mischief and welcome. I just had my first IUI this morning, so you're right on track with a few of us. No tips here. It's really quick. I would take a pad with you to put on because some nutrient broth may leak out after the procedure. If you read back maybe 2-3pages I wrote all I know about it. Hee hee.

Sis-Oh my! Should I get excited?

I'm not feeling good today. My temperature did not jump up like I thought it should. I took the trigger shot on Monday night, so 36 hours later should have been when my follicle ruptured and forced the egg out. Now I'm not sure what's happening.

It is making me think that I need to just go on and do IVF. Enough of this "timing" stuff. That's for the birds. :ignore: :rain:

Terri - Ugh. I'm sorry that you're not feeling positive and that you were so uncomfortable yesterday. Has the bloating gone down at least? I have no idea what's supposed to happen for you but it definitely sounds like a frustrating process. I hope you get some answers from your doc today. :hugs:

TTC - Just saying hi! :hi: Glad everything is going well for you. Drop in anytime.

erose - Patiently awaiting your temp for the day... :coffee:

moni/erose/terri - You ladies make sure to stick together if you go the IVF route. I see triple pregnancies in the near future.

Radkat - Don't you love having to pack all of the fertility gear? haha. Where are you going on vacation?

Sis - Hmmm. So, you threw up, huh? What are you thinking? Patiently awaiting your temp, too... :coffee:

Wish - We were destined to meet for sure! Us one-tubers have to stick together. Glad you're finally able to head home today.

Mischief - Just saying hi! As a teacher, you must be relieved that summer's coming. I know my husband is.

AFM: Thanks for all of the kind words and the tips about fertilaid and boxers. It just would have been nice to have ONE test come back with normal results. I mean wtf? But my doctor did not seem surprised at all and if anything, seemed almost happy in a way that we found something that's treatable. My husband did not seem phased. He's the complete opposite of me - I do all of the worrying. Anyway, appointment is on Monday so I'm looking forward to coming up with a solid plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->