%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Erin - 2 follies means twins is a definite possibility. Actually now since a lotof times with IVF they only put 1 egg back in, twins are more common with the IUIs then IVF.

Katie - glad things are still going well- feel better soon!! I don't know what they will do if the cysts don't resolve - I guess I'll find out on the 9th. I think they are resolving though - I am finally getting more CM and BDing is not as painful as it had been - which I think it was because the cysts were there and big. But I'll keep you all posted.

Katie :hi: so glad u are well .... Well as well as u can be!!! :)
Yes my life is always in a bit of a tornado but I like it that way keeps me on my toes and Crazy as I should be!!! ;)

Moni yea I think my cyst is finally disolving too as I had weird spotting and some EWCM!! Plus I don't feel so bloated it's crazy how those cyst can mess w everything!!

Driving-Hope the scan goes well today and you hear that strong heartbeat. :thumbup: I'll be thinking about you this morning. <3

nessaw-Your post made me laugh, but I'm not laughing at a low. What did your journal say about your ovulation times? Is this super out of the ordinary?

Sis-Glad the cyst has decreased and you aren't feeling so bloated. Good things on the horizon. fxfx. I had to laugh about how everyone but you was all for the dog and you're stuck with her now. hee hee. She'll be the second best dog ever, next to Zada (Pibble).

The foster place emailed asking if anyone would take this 9 yo sheltie (a small Lassie dog) that had parvo. BUT, if you took it, you couldn't foster (ever again) or have another dog because the parvo may go to the next dog you have. You can foster cats in the future, just not dogs. That is a scary thought, but someone volunteered. We had a sheltie growing up and I would have loved to take the foster for a few weeks, but eventually, I would like to get a dog of my own.

Smiles-I looked up the Cane corso yesterday. Interesting looking dog. Italian too. Fancy! hee hee. What color is yours?

Fezzle-WOohoo!! That's great news about the house. So happy for you. New house, new baby!

Katie-Whiplash?! Hope you get better soon. I think you should take over the driving from here on out. hee hee. Are you showing yet? I don't know when people start showing.

ERose-Good luck today with your IUI. C'mon :spermy: Get where you need to go and do what you need to do!! I'm glad you feel confident about what's going to happen next, and thank goodness you finally feel ok about the Lupron. I am seriously right behind you this time around. For reals....and true, hopefully we won't need it, but for me, it's best to feel prepared either way.

AFM-Nothing is going on..I made chicken and dumplings last night, temperature is still high, and I threw away the few faint ICs that I had. I kept the strong one from the day after my trigger. It's a nice reminder of what a positive test looks like. :) Other than that, I won tickets to a Wizard of Oz show tonight at the theater and I'm going riding on Saturday. I can't ride enough. HA!!HA!! And yes, my house is dirty but I'd rather be riding. Oh well...:haha:

Terri the diary only has from when I was on clomid so it went straight into high. But I know the month I got pg I ov on cd12 so will have had at least 2 high days before that peak. Really hoping it's there tom. Grrr! Was checking last 2 cycles and they're 27 and 28 days instead of 26 so maybe my cycle is 1 or 2 days longer post mc and the highs will kick in later. Used to start cd8 or 9 with highs. Either that or still out of whack. Hugs.
Hope today went ok driving.x
Hi everyone. X

Terri - I'm still so sorry for you but am happy that you have a fun trip planned and a nice weekend ahead! It will happen for you for sure when the timing is right - NO DOUBT in my mind. Have so much fun at the show tonight and riding tomorrow and leave that house as dirty as can be! And about that dog with Parvo, yeah, you seriously can't mess around with that stuff. Super-contagious to other dogs.

Driving - good luck today!

Mischief - I hope you get some good results today!

Sis - wooohoo for stretchy CM. :happydance: Hope you get your peak soon.

Momof3 - Hmm - it does seem a bit strange since your tests are always fine but when was the last time you were tested? It can't hurt to make sure things are OK. Either way, I hope they come back clear and you get your BFP soon.

Nessaw - Hope you get your O soon. Do you always get high days before day 10? It seems to be different for me every month for sure.

Wish - Happy you were able to get some BDing in. :) I bought the hubs fertilaid but he hasn't started it yet. Question -why does your DH only take one pill a day?

Erose - TWINS for sure! :twingirls: :oneofeach: :twinboys: That's so amazing that you could potentially be pregnant between June-mid-July. I am soooo beyond happy for you. Good luck today!!!!!!!!!

Katie - That's too awesome that you had an Elvis impersonator introduce you at your wedding. LOVE IT! Glad you're doing well!

Moni - I'm so sorry about the cysts. :hugs: I hope those suckers resolve on their own soon!

Fezzle - Congratulations on the house! :happydance:

Hi to anyone who I may have missed.

AFM: So, both surgeries scheduled and I'm already getting anxiety about them. I have anxiety issues when it comes to anything doctor/hospital/flight related. I know everything will be fine - I'm just weird like that. Pre-op appointment for the 2nd surgery Monday morning, then I head over for the tubal cannulation, and then the 2nd surgery is on Wednesday. I told my mom not to come up after all because I felt guilty making her travel but my sister will be taking me to the first appt. Not sure about the second one yet...

Headed to LI tonight after work so I won't be online until Sunday. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend.

IUI #2 today in a couple hrs. I've been so focused on making sure everything was in place for the IVF, that I hadn't been thinking too much about this IUI. But yesterday I thought about it more, and I'm actually feeling pretty excited and hopeful about it now! They said the 2 follies from Tues would probably grow to 23 & 19 by today, DH and I made sure to BD when we needed to, I'm starting to feel that familiar abdominal discomfort and bloating, and my temp is still in pre-O range so I don't have to wonder if I O'd those two eggies already. Not that it would be bad if I did last night, but it gives me peace of mind that it will probably be sometime in the next few hours. So now I feel excited, and I'm also feeling very optimistic! I'm also super relaxed right now, and I know it's because of that optimism, and also the fact that if the IUI doesn't work, I won't be as heartbroken again since I'll have already started my lead-in to the IVF.

Fezzle, congrats on the house, that's always an exciting time!

Nessaw, sorry for your confusion with the dang monitor. Hopefully your High will show up tomorrow and you'll be at Peak in no time!

Terri, you sound pretty positive, so I'm glad to hear it. I have a feeling you and I will be bump buddies, even if we do end up being a month or so apart. How fun, right? Moni too... Her IVF will be July/August. So what are your plans then? One more IUI? Or are you playing that by ear? Your post sounded pretty head strong, so I get the feeling you've got something in your mind! ;)

Hi everyone! I have to get some work done before I head over to the RE in a couple hrs, so will check in again later!

Kfs, I think we were posting at the same time! Thanks so much for your kind words, you are such a sweetheart! I'm excited about your surgeries because they get you one step closer to your bfp!! I understand the anxiety though, Hun, I've totally been there (although for different things!) Try to relax and stay calm and enjoy your LI visit!!! The Drs know how to make you extra comfy and relaxed right before those procedures, and as painless as possible afterward, they really usually do a great job of that! :thumbup:

Whew, so... the news is good :) I am exactly 6 weeks pregnant, just as my chart says :) Saw a yolk sac, a fetal pole, and a tiny flicker :) As it is super early, could not get a heartbeat count yet, so going back next week. Dr. said it looked good but I am still nervous, of course... Still, nervously happy :)

Driving-Yeah, baby!!!! I am so happy for you. :wohoo:

Wish-I am also super glad you put your chart back in your siggie. hee hee. :ninja: I didn't want to bother you with asking, but I guess you sensed that I wanted to see from across the miles. HA!!HA!!

Hubs said he was going to order the Fertilaid, and I talked to the nurse, and she said to go on and order my Clomid, Ovidrel and if my Gonal F is going to expire, I should order that too (although they gave me 3x the amount I needed, so I hope it's not expired). I asked her about increasing hubs' sperm count, but she said except to limit his smoking, there is not much that can be done. Whatevs...he can limit his smoking/drinking AND take Fertilaid anyway and be a part of this process. Of course, after listening to Wish' hubs results on one pill a day, maybe I'm scared of three pills a day. I do have to walk a lot at work. :rofl:

Happy Friday, chicas!!!

Driving - That's fantastic!
Terri-OMG you had me dying with the you have to do a lot of walking at work! If you end up walking funny just tell them you pulled a muscle doing Insanity!
Erose-Good luck with your IUI!

I hope all this good luck rubs off on everyone!!

AFM-I'm at 8DPO but I do not have much hope this month as my fertile time was when we were jetlagged from traveling and we only BD luckingly the day I Od and the day after. Normally we have the whole week and no go so not sure how we will do with just bding on the day of O and the day after.

Soooo cd11 still low. Really hacked off! Guess it must be hormones off kilter from mc. 2 babies=more hormones and longer to clear them I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->