%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis - I've only been to Vegas once so I'm afraid I'm not much help. I believe we stayed at the MGM grand and it was great. My sister-in-law got married out in the desert there!

Wish - Soooo happy for that positive OPK. Get going, girl! Love the new pic! I've never been to Hawaii but would so love to go there! About the tubal cannulation, first they're actually going to do another HSG again to see if anything was possibly loosened up the last time around. If that doesn't work, they'll do the tubal cannulation. They insert a catheter and I believe some sort of balloon to enlarge the tube? and guide it via ultrasound and they try to locate the blockage and remove it. Ugh. I'm looking forward to it but I'm not (that HSG HURT the last time around).

Nessaw - Clomid turned you loopy? What did you feel like?

eRose - I am beyond words excited for you. You really have your shit together girl! I'm feeling nothing but a big fat BFP coming for you in the next month or two. And, too funny about your DHs family. That's where we're going exactly - to Long Beach. :) The beaches there are beautiful but it doesn't look like it's going to be super-warm though. I don't care either way - happy to be by the water!

Terri - Ahhhhhhh. I can't be neutral for you either - can't wait to hear! Fx Fx Fx!

Hi Vjean and everyone else!

Nothing going on here. Tubal schedule for Monday. Not sure about the next surgery just yet - probably later in the week next week. I wish they could just do it all in one shot!

ERose-Are you triggering with Ovidrel? I don't remember you saying previously...I hope this works out for you and you don't have to move forward with IVF. fxfxfx. My freaking follicle was 28mm the day before the IUI, so yours sound reasonable. That's just insane. Of course, I had to google, but couldn't find anything about follicles that big. Hopefully there was a nice juicy egg inside. Vjean is right- :twingirls: hee hee.

AFM-:coffee: and you ALL know I freaked out when I saw my temperature this morning. I forgot to take my progesterone out of excitement for my bloodwork and the big day. I wish my temperature wasn't so high so I could feel neutral, but alas...neutral wasn't in the plans for the day. Happiness is. I'll hear back this afternoon. <3

Yep, its Ovidrel that I'm triggering with. Yea, it would be cool if this just worked and no IVF. But if not, I'm def ready to get on the ball. That's a huge follie you had! Last cycle, mine was 25 on day10, so probably 26.5 by the time the IUI rolled around two days later. Maybe since your body was new to any kind of meds in general, and maybe because mine was just new to Femara. Who knows! The ones I have now, they expect to be around 23 and 19 by the time IUI comes. Apparently they grow another 1-2mm in a day or two...? Btw, nice temp jump gurrlll! I feel like you have a fab chance! Can't wait to hear about your blood test!!

kfs, how funny you're going to Long Beach! It's such a small world, isn't it? :)

(which reminds me, did we lose all our euro gals?)

Yes, the beaches there are beautiful and it's a great little town. I was there last May for my DH's cousin's wedding. We had two beautiful days, but one rainy cold day (the day we decided to go into the city, of course!). Have a great time! It's such a nice area.

Hi Wish, Vjean, Sis, nessaw, Mischief, Smiles, Blueshoney, and everyone else. I'm sure I missed a few, but only because I'm scatterbrained today with the month of June so close at work, AND I have my IVF consult at 12:30. I'm meeting DH there.

You guys are driving me crazy! hee hee. It's a good crazy though, so I'll allow it.

ERose-Hope the consult goes well and the doctor reassures you one more time about the Lupron. Hmmm..yeah, I miss the Euro ladies. Batty/garfie/felcity-we miss you!

Wish-I forgot to comment on your Hawaii picture as well. That's so cool that you ran up that mountain and then snapped your selfie. It's seriously the little things that make us so happy.

kfs1-Is this cannulation something where you can still go to work when it's done, or are you going to take the day off? My HSG hurt too (the pinching/cramping), so hopefully they won't have that balloon up there for too long. I felt better once all foreign objects had left my body. hee hee. Have your mom take you to an awesome lunch. Crazy how that works. :wacko:

Now i have to try to get back to work. I can't focus at all. Luckily I turned in one report yesterday so no one is expecting anything from me today. ha!

Hey everyone~ I took the long weekend off from everything, so just finished catching up. Lovely pics everyone!! FXed Terri!!! ERose cant wait to hear about your appointment.

AFM - AF arrived over the weekend. Had day 3 scan and labs and the cysts are still there. The left one is slightly reduced but the right one increased. Doc wants to do another set of scan/labs on June 9th. Good thing I wasn't set on starting the IVF cycle this month - so I am not too upset. Just hoping they disappear before July!!

Kfs it made me v hormonal which could have been in combo with screwy hormones from the 1st mc. Got more hormonal as each month didn't work. By the 3rd month which was how long we'd agreed to do it for I was a killer combo of hormones and anger! Plus it thinned my lining. Almost threw a slow responding laptop at the wall in that last month. I had more tablets for another month but decided against it. On a positive note it evened my cycles out to around 26 days-varied between 22 and 30 prior to that and put ov at around cd12 rather than 9 so that was good.
Erose I'm a euro gal!
Terri - everything crossed. X

Erose I'm a euro gal!
Terri - everything crossed. X

Oh nessaw, I missed that you were in the UK somehow! Yay, at least one has stuck around! I miss the others too. They made me laugh so much, lol.

terri- I can't stay neutral either! Fx!

I'm a sort-of Euro gal- American but I've lived in the UK for over 10 years!

AFM- just waiting to O- such a boring time! OH and I just put an offer in on a house though (we rent now) so that is been distracting and exciting!

Fezzle/nessaw-Oh yes..there are a few Euro gals still hanging around. Thanks!! hee hee. Good luck on the house purchase, and I am hoping hoping hoping that your cycle is a good one this time around.

moni-So NOW are they going to give you something for your cysts, or you just wait another week to see if there are any changes. True, it's best that you didn't have your heart set on a June IVF. Phew!

Hey girls, we are on vacation so I haven't been good about checking the site lately, but I am anxiously awaiting Terri's results!

Terri - no they are going to check on them again on June 9th - make a decision after that.

Waiting to hear your results....

My results were negative. :cry:
I'll call the nurse tomorrow to talk about the next steps.

So sorry Terri :( The only thing worse than a negative is a negative when you really thought it might be positive. Thinking of you and sending big hugs. Excited for you to tackle this with the big guns in the coming months!

Ugh, I'm sorry Terri, that's such shit news to get. That's kind of shocking really. Dang it. I'm sorry. :(

So sorry Terri :hugs: that's why I always test B4 getting beta so u know and it's not really news!!!
Onward and Upward!!!

Oh terri, I'm so sorry. I really thought this could be it for you, I really did. :( That upsets me.

Terri - I am so sorry for your negative Beta... :( I was hoping to the moon that you would get your BFP this month... I know you were too...
I hope you treat yourself tonight... whether its a good cry on the hubby's shoulder or a good glass of wine - or uhm....both!!
:hug: :flower:

Terri, noooooo. I'm so, so sorry for you. :( I hope you're doing OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->