%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Fezzle, I hope your test confirms O. This last cycle I was certain that I didn't ovulate because I could not tell from my chart (I actually cried and blubbered about it!) but now of course I'm certain that I did! I wonder if PCOS/Metformin messes with our temps...? I don't know if your doc has talked to you about this at all, but I am far more likely to ovulate when I stick to something like the South Beach diet and get exercise most days than I am without those behaviors. I almost think it's more effective for me than Clomid!

My cycle started today, but the doc needs a negative hcg blood test before I can go back on Clomid. I went in for it today (with the holiday it was my last chance until Monday - too late for the Clomid... but possibly too soon to be negative!) and I should hear from them today. If it's negative we can go ahead for this next cycle. I can't believe I've gone from praying for a positive test to praying for a negative test all in the same week! The other changes she's making for this cycle - I'm going from 50mg of Clomid to 100mg, switching from Ovidrel to Novarel, and then from 100mg of progesterone to 400mg. She's also suggested strength training instead of jogging, so I'll change that as well!

I hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Well... the doctor's office never called back with my results and now they're closed until Monday for the holiday. So I guess this cycle is off. :(

Mischief- my Dr hasn't said anything about that, but I've already tried to cut back on carbs and get back into running so I hope it helps! Sorry the timing hasn't worked out!

So annoying- I just called for my results and the lab didn't do my Day 21 test! I have no idea why not either, but the receptionist said I'll have to do it again. So I have no idea if I ovulated or not now and will have to do a pregnancy test tomorrow before I go off to summer school for a week.

They did the other tests though- for HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, hepatitis, rubella and probably more I can't remember and those are all negative/normal at least (the rubella one showed that I'd been vaccinated).

Fezzel, that is annoying! Fingers crossed for your test!!!

Happy 4th to you too, Sis!

My doc texted me late last night when the lab finally called her with my results. I'm good to start Clomid tomorrow and will have another IUI soon!

Happy 4th Sis, Mischief, and all of the other U.S. ladies.

Mischief - Happy you're able to start on the Clomid again so soon!

Fezzle - that's so annoying. I'm so mad for you! :(

Hi guys. Quick question. Have been taking 25mg (or whatever the unit is!) Since cd2. Today is cd6. The cbfm asked for a stick and it's low fertility. Last time I was on clomid it went straight to high (although I was on a higher dose). Was really hoping it would just fix me and get back to normal. :-(

neesaw- I don't know much about Clomid, but 25 seems low- I thought most start at 50 and go up from there.

BFN for me today. I don't think I ovulated and wish I had the test to confirm it instead of wasting a test! I'm off for a week to work at a summer school. Good luck to all of you still in this cycle!

Fez I self diagnosed 25mg as didn't want to take too much. Was on 100mg previously. Just wanted enough to kick start the system. Maybe I should up the dose if it doesn't work.

Clomid and Femera are E blockers so u need to stop it and hope that u O a few days after !!!! FX Neesaw!!!

Had a house full of BIGS yesterday I mean a houseful I think it was 17 by the end of the Fireworks and had one kid try to follow my son from the store after he told him there was no room and the poor kid got in an accident !!! :nope:
Hope he realizes No means No now !!! Nobody was hurt thank goodness but it was a crazy start to the day!!! :drunk:

Just checking in girls! Had some bike trouble in Lake Charles, LA, but I limped my way into Beaumont, TX. Will make the trip to my destination tomorrow with a duct taped shift handle thingy. Ugh! More $ out the window when I just had my bike in the shop before I left. Hope you are doing ok.

Terri - That stinks that you had motorcycle trouble. I hope you made it safely to TX and that you're having a blast!!

Nessaw - As Sis said, I hope that you O soon. Fx and hugs to you. :hugs:

Fezzle - Sorry for the BFN. Huge bummer. :hugs:

Sis - Whooooa. Quite the jump there. :) I see that you tested but it's still early!! Step away, girl! :)

Hi everyone else!! Where has everyone been???

Nothing much going on here. Zero symptoms and wacky temps. Although, I did drink a little bit this weekend and had erratic sleep for sure. Just going with the flow this month. Of course I'll be upset if nothing happens but I feel good that I will be able to move on to IUI next month if need be. Headed down to SC to visit my mom for a week tomorrow night. Cannot WAIT to have some time off from work. :)

My thermometer finally Died so I'm not sure on my temps and since I keep getting Negatives I'm gonna say its the norm!!! 98.2

If I get a BFP it always shows by now!!! Oh well DH is taking his Supps so maybe next month!!! :shrug:

Cd8 and got a high on cbfm. Looks like the clomid did the trick. Fx it turns peak in a few days. Scared I jinxed getting pg by ordering a bigger wedding dress!

Been out of town for about a month visiting DH's fam, and DD #1 going to a girls camp. Today is her 12th birthday. :wacko: No one knows we are TTC'ing and I didn't want to be seen posting on TTC boards, so have been taking a little break. We head back home tomorrow. Last time I posted I was about to o. That cycle didn't work out, and I'm now in the next 2ww. Not feeling too positive about this cycle either. My expectations are lower now after DH's SA. Still tried anyway because you never know when a miracle will happen. He won't take the fertilaid you guys mentioned either. :cry: The week after we get home, I guess it's next week now, I want DH to go in for his 2nd SA and schedule the consult with my RE. If the results are the same, I'm kind of expecting him to suggest iui after reading about you others in the same boat. We'll see what happens. Whatever happens, I hope the dr can figure out something that will help us. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and let you know I'm still alive. lol

Congrats mischief! :happydance:

Katie ~ I'm glad your baby is ok. What a scary yet amazing experience!

Hi all - nothing much new here. Going in for the early screen tomorrow morning... also, will have to redo Maternit21 as the dr's office messed up my blood sample. GRR. And tomorrow night, leave for vacation... Yay, and will try not to think about all the pending tests...

Kfs - Ha re: DH saying he'd been violated. Guys have no idea. We're used to dr's being all up in our stuff.

Terri - I'm so sorry you had motorcycle trouble. I hope you got it fixed and are safe. Hope the trip was great!

Sis - Your 4th sounds crazy! I'm sorry you're feeling out this cycle. I hope next one is the one!

Fezzle - I can't believe they didn't do the Day 21 tests. That's what you were there for! How annoying.

Mischief - So you got the clomid in time? Fx for this cycle.

Momof3 - Definitely still try. You never know. I'm sorry DH won't take a pill. Always kinda annoying with all the stuff we do. Happy bday to DD and I'm glad you're alive!

Driving - How did they mess up your Maternit21? Just forget to do it? Annoying. Definitely don't think about tests and enjoy your vacation.

Hi to Garfie, ERose, Seattle, Moni, Blueshoney, Wish and all the others I'm forgetting.

Anxiously awaiting my first US tomorrow.

Hiya ladies....

Terri... Hope you made it safely to TX, sorry about the bike trouble.

VJean....LOVE the room and the name. Ours will be a K as well and middle name for boy is Daniel and Danielle or Daniella for a girl. We have yet to pick a first name. Lol. Eh....we have time right? Lol

Erose.... How are you doing?

Today I officially became the mom of a teenage girl! My daughter turned 13 today, lord help me! :haha: I swear it doesn't feel like 13 years have passed. Amazing how fast they grow up but I haven't aged one bit. :haha:

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->