%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Hi ladies....I am taking it easy but I have to say getting 6 hours of bedrest during the day is harder than I thought. Lol.

Wish... No need to come up here, I don't want any problems with the Army! :nope:

Katie... Sorry to hear about your spotting, but glad to hear everything is going well. Gotta love that doppler plus being away from home and being able to check is a big plus.

Erose.... Remember positive results, I believe this is it for you be or one or two. So you just keep nothing but positive thoughts and vibes around you.

Tomorrow we go for our 3D/4D ultrasound and I'm super excited. We decided to bring our mothers as well so it'll be cool to see their reactions. I'm hoping the little one cooperates and is awake and active but before that I am going to pamper myself a bit and get a much needed mani/pedi!

Happy Friday eve everyone.

Yay Erose yes I have seen as early as 4 days past transfer but she had twin girls!! :)
How exciting keep positive it's gonna happen!!!

Katie so glad everything is A OK do U have a pic u should be able to tell from the nub but it has to be a nub shot!!
Hope u get your BOY!! :)

AFM well the :witch: showed as I was cooking a feast for my bigs last night my Neice has been requesting my food since she craves something every day and she likes my cooking!! :haha:
So hopefully AF will Be long gone B4 Vegas we leave Thur AM!!
I'm just so afraid my Mom isnt going to be able to keep up w the Dogs and Boys and I'm gonna come home to a wreck!!! :nope:

Happy Friday to ALL!!!!

Smiles - So sorry you have been put on bed rest. do you have netflix? Definitely jump into a new show! Supernatural I think has 9 seasons on netflix. That would take you to your due date!!

Driving and Ratkat- So glad your u/s went well!

Katie-Wow so glad you have the doppler now so the spotting doesn't scare you anymore. I think if I ever get a BFP I will get the doppler as well.

Erose- i HOH that you will get your BFP!!! Keeping my fingers crossed you get both embies. Twins are the best!

AFM-Ugh so frustrated. I was supposed to have my HSG yesterday but apparently the scheduler messed up so I didn't! So my doctor order ALL the fertility exams, including an SA for DH. So sad I still don't know if structurally I'm ok but at least now we will know all our fertility numbers.

Just checking in girls! I'm in Little Rock, Arkansas on my way back home. My bike is fixed (a $20 part from the dealership), and away I went! hee hee.

Still taking my BCPs and prenatals. Looking forward to getting home and starting my IVF class, and the mock transfer....I'll be home Sunday afternoon!

I'm home!! 3464 more miles are now on my bike! Yeah! hee hee.

Now back to your regularly scheduled posting. Sis-I hope you haven't left yet, but if so, hope you enjoyed your vacation!

I'm back from my summer school (and then a camping trip)! No more long trips planned as our focus now will be packing and moving and unpacking. Tomorrow the survey will be done so hopefully things will move quickly with the new house after that.

AF finally showed up in all her glory after about 5 days of spotting last week. I'm on CD5 now so the good thing about her being a bit late is that I can get my Day 3 blood test done today since they said any days from 2-5. Hopefully they'll actually do them all! Then I'll try the Day 21 test again in a few weeks. OH is doing his SA on Fri morning, so that should be everything they need for the referral now. Fx everything actually gets analysed.

This cycle I'm not temping or doing OPKs- the only thing I've changed is that I'm also taking FertileCM now. Also, now that the World Cup is over, we can have more weekday sex!

Hope all of you are doing ok! Glad to see all the pregnant ones are still doing well. ERose- I have my fingers crossed for your transfers!

Super bummed this morning because of my temp drop even though I could already feel AF coming. Looking back in this month, with DHs count issues, I think we started too early because of those stupid flashing smileys so by the time we actually got to O, we had already bd'd so many times!! Plus my cycle has been 26 days since my miscarriage and I'm going on day 28 today.

Anyway, totally moving on to IUI this month. I can't take this anymore. :(

:hug: kfs my twinnie... I'm sorry about the temp drop and pending af arrival :-/
Hope you can treat yourself today!!!

Welcome back Terri and fezzle!!!

Fezzle-welcome back!! Hope all continues to go well with the packing and moving. Moving is a necessary evil, but I hope it's not too difficult for you. I understand not temping/taking OPKs as well. sometimes you just need a break! I laughed about the World Cup being over and now weekday sex. Awesome.

kfs1-Oh no!! :hugs: :hugs: I hate seeing that drop. But..you know I do understand your frustration at this point. Onto IUI!!! That has to be the answer, even though I thought for sure this would be your month. Make sure you talk to your insurance so you are prepared for the costs. I just got the call over vacation about my IVF costs. I have to say that I am REALLY happy my mom left me with inheritance money. However, I did tell hubs that it's seriously time to buckle down. And..I'm glad I have good insurance. Now, if one time is the charm, I'll really be psyched. :friends:

I'm still here just busy busy busy my Neice has been here almost every day cuz I think I comfort her about the baby maybe she doesn't feel So Aline and lost since its not my 1st Rodeo!! :haha:
She is going for her U/S and pap today so FX everything is still good!! :)

Waiting on my NEW Washer and Dryer :laundry: I think I'm more excited about them than my trip :rofl:

Gotta call the Solar screen peeps and get my screens started hopefully they will be installed when we get home!!!

Gotta tan every day and getting a Massage and Facial Tue Nails done Wed already got my hair did will try to attach a pic it's Ruby Red!!! :)

Kfs1 sorry about AF on the side lines hope IUI does the trick for ya!!

Terri UR telling me Bout the IVF that's why I haven't took the plunge we have to much to fix around here
DH is talking about cashing out some of his investments though so maybe w the discount we can swing it!! ;)
Is your DH still taking the FertilAide

:hi: everyone I'm here until Thur Am then off to Vegas!!

Katie - Glad you got to see a great US of the baby doing flips. Enjoy your vacation!

Smiles - How did the 3D US go? Those things are so crazy.

Sis - Sounds like you're getting yourself all dolled up for your vacation. Yay! I'm interested in your solar panels. If I owned and had the space, I would totally do it. Glad you can support your niece - sounds like she needs it. :flower:

Terri - Welcome back! That sounds like quite a trip! Glad you've got your finances worked out for IVF, but I understand buckling down.

Kfs - I'm sorry about the temp drop, but it sounds like you have a better idea of when to BD for next month. Or are you doing IUI right away?

Fezzle - Welcome back. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate with moving, but you're moving ahead with your and DH's testing. That's great!

ERose - Hope you're doing well.

Hi Wish! Glad you're checking in!

Glad everyone is doing well!

AFM - AF FINALLY arrived yesterday - with a vengence. I have day 3 scan/labs scheduled for tomorrow so hopefully starting BCP tomorrow night. This is perfect timing for starting the injections the day after I get back from vacation!

Meeting with the genetic counselor is Friday - but I do not expect it to change our decision to do the IVF.

My Ruby Hair!!! :)

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/287a0ea883d88b02c71dd1ac533ac8a8_zps57cb45aa.jpg

Well my Neice didn't get good news NO <3 I'm so crushed for her she was finally getting excited!! :cry:

Radkat it's just Solar screens basically big black out screens over my picture windows cuz our Electric is killing us!!!
Would love to get solar panels though and not pay Electric!! ;)

Terri and Fezzle....heeeeeey, welcome back!

Blues...I will have to check out that show as soon as I am finished with season 2 of Orange is the New Black. Lol. Oh and I'm pissed for you that the scheduler messed up, very frustrating. Don't they realize how important these appointments are and that they involve windows of opportunity?

Kfs...sorry about the temp drop BUT I do hope the IVF works out for you. FX and positive vibes sent your way.

Sis...so sorry to hear about your niece:cry: It's good that you're there for her and can share your experiences with her and relate to what she is going through. Big :hugs: to her

Oh and the hair....work it girl ( 2 snaps up) love it!

Sis-This looks so much different than your wedding hair, but I LOVE IT!!! I agree with Smiles-You better work! hee hee. I am so sorry about your niece. :hugs: to her. I'm also glad she has you to talk to about this. :cry:

Smiles-Do you like Orange is the New Black? I'm debating whether I want to rent the season or not. I'm still catching up on Orphan Black, which is also excellent if you like clones. #cloneclub. hee hee.

moni-Hope your bloodwork is stellar tomorrow. I am SO looking forward to your IVF process. This is it, chickie.

AFM-The fertility center called and said that before we go forward, we have to have one more SA for hubs. UGH!!! you know he hates those things. Luckily we had a fabulous party last night (did we ever), and hopefully he can get an appointment for Thursday since he needs a several day hold.

Sad news...my grandfather passed away yesterday afternoon. I got home around 3, and got the call from my sister around 3:30. I was supposed to visit on Friday night, but an 855 mile trip in one day was just too much with the heat, so we stopped early and then headed east instead of going an hour north. Plus, we wouldn't have made it in daylight and he's in the back woods, and I don't know my way well enough to go in the dark (plus risk of being hit by deer/possum/dogs/who knows what lurks in the night). Hindsight is 20/20 as they say, but what I wouldn't give to wake up earlier on Friday and get a head start. My family reunion was supposed to start on Sat., so everyone has their plans already to be in TN, but we were going to have an early 100th birthday party at our 40th family reunion. So, instead of a birthday party, we'll be having a celebration of life. It's just terribly sad all around. He was a great man.

kfs ~ yeah, we got some bd'ing in during my fertile time while on vacation. Had a three day hold before trying hoping that will help the numbers, and tried a day before o day. Not sure why he refuses to try the fertilaid. I'm thinking he thinks it'll be a waste. :shrug: he hasn't told me why exactly, just doesn't want to.

ERose ~ Good luck to you! I hope this IVF cycle works for you! :thumbup: double FX that you'll get your twins.

Terri ~ So sorry about your grandfather. :hugs:

Sis ~ Sorry about your niece. :hugs:

:hugs: to those that recently got af.

Hello to everyone else. *waving*

Well ladies I'm back from t in the park (a big music festival) and still she's not here (thought she might have put in an appearance by now) any chart stalkers:haha:

Terry - so sorry to hear about your grandad BIG :hugs:

So I deff need a catch up - but sadly there is a mountain of stinky washing needing doing (his not mine) :winkwink:

:hugs: ladies

X

Terri - so sorry about your grandfather. Hope you're doing ok. My DH has to get another SA too. I feel your pain. :(

Sis - so sorry about your niece :(

AF is here. My pity party is over. Even though I only gave it a one month try since my surgeries, I'm really thinking I should still move right on to IUI this month. What do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->