%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Well Im wide awake at 5 am my temp was 98.48 which is higher but if I adjust it to 7 Am it would be 98.88 so the P is helping I hope!!!

TTC the 88€ are the cheap Walmart test "First Signal" is the name and they cost 88€!! :)

My test are showing up faster but I'm not sure they are darker so today is going to be a LONG day!!

Quick update...The nurse called me and said that I should refill ALL my medicine. :growlmad: SERIOUSLY?? My follies are only growing at 1mm/day, and they want to see at least 3> 18mm, and a few at 20mm. She told me that as of yesterday I had 16, 15, 14, 12, 12, 11. So I still have some baking to do, and probably won't even trigger until at LEAST the weekend. And ttcinseattle, I'm not upset that they're still growing, I just wish I had more info so I would have known to get more medicine initially. A five vial supply is only a day and a half. On Sunday, I would have liked to know that I needed more than 1.5 days, and they knew that. That's all.

Sis-It's going to be a good day. Calm down, woman! Just kidding. <3 ya!

Blues - I'm sorry your HSG was so painful! Mine wasn't the most comfortable either but doesn't sound as bad as your experience! You poor thing. So, what are your next steps? Ugh - I hear you about pads. They're the WORST.

Terri - That really stinks that you have to wait another day. Booooooooooo. And that's RIDICULOUS about the meds. You should definitely mention this to your doc so they can get a bit more organized!!! BUT otherwise, it sounds like things are moving along well so I think it's just yet another annoyance that you have to deal with for the moment. It'll be soooo worth it when you get that BFP!

Rad - You've given me a TINGE of hope that you had a BFN at 12 DPO. :) So happy that your ultrasound went so well. Any pics you could share? Robot & Penguin, huh? Too cute! When my SIL was pregnant with her second, she asked her first what she thought she should name her and she said "Yellow." So, we all called the baby Yellow until she was born and we were told her real name. That's so amazing that you get to tell your family this weekend!!!!

Sis - LOVE Bubba & Punky. :) Do you have your next beta today??

AFM: Temps are still up. I have no more dollar store tests, though, so I didn't test today. I have one those evil "pregnant/not pregnant" tests left (can't remember the brand). I like the line ones a bit better - they're not as harsh. :) FF says to test tomorrow but my beta isn't until Friday. Anyway, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck, Sis- showing up faster sounds like a good sign! I hope the P is working for you. I read your post at first that the test cost 88 Euros as that's our sign for Euros! That would be quite a fancy test.

terri- that sounds very annoying! I hope those follies grow so you can get on to the next step soon!

good luck, kfs! My spotting has stopped now so I'm still hanging in there, though I'm sure the witch will be flying in any time now- hopefully before I feel the need to waste a test on Friday!

Terri....bummed to hear you'll have to be on the meds longer BUT in the end you'll have some nice plump follies that are ripe for picking!

Nessaw... Sending you positive vibes, I know it's hard not to worry. Big :hugs:

Sis....sounds like the P is working. When is your next beta? Sending you positive vibes too.

TTC....I'm hanging in there! It's getting harder and harder for me to walk I swear! It's just painful. Talk about a kid being low? This kid is in my lap and I have about 5 wks left! I purchased a maternity pillow with the hopes it would help me sleep better at night, it seemed to work the first couple of nights but now not so much. Could have saved myself $60! :haha: I definitely try to get my 6 hours of bed rest in during the day but it's hard. I'm about to do my first 2 hour round now.

Radkat....happy to hear all went well with Penguin at the ultrasound. Can't wait to hear what your family's reaction will be. Your mom will probably say " I already knew". Lol

Hiya to everyone else!

AFM.... Regular Dr's visit yesterday everything looks good. I am measuring at 36 wks when I was 34.4 wks. Since the beginning the baby was measuring about a week over, maybe this baby will be a butterball like my other two. :haha:

Fezzle - oooo - hope that witch stays away!!

Smiles - Glad to hear that you're doing well but sorry you're so uncomfortable! A co-worker of mine is pretty far along and she was just telling me that she can't sleep either. Ugh. must be exhausting.

Smiles-Thanks for checking in! I hope your baby isn't a butterball (but it sounds like it. hee hee). A few more weeks now. You'll make it!

ttcinseattle-I was hoping you were out delivering a baby and that's why you hadn't checked in. Wishful thinking, I guess.

kfs1-I have no words. hee hee. I don't want to get your hopes up again and that's all I'm saying.

Fezzle-Same for you...stay away witch! That thought gives my stomach a nervous tickle.

:wave: to everyone else!

Busy working and can't check in properly, but Sis - I'm thinking about you and praying for you!!!! Stick, little girl! STICK!!!!

Smiles - A butterball :) LOL. Well, with DS, my OB (a super highly regarded peri) told me a few times in the last week or two of my pregnancy that the baby would be 'around 7 lbs.' He was 8lbs 8 oz (and wasnt that hard to get out, so don't worry)! But my butterball is now the skinniest stick of a boy.

Still waiting for my results they should be in by now but I haven't gotten a call

I've got really bad cramps though :(

Sis - I am sorry to hear about cramps - but I am just hoping its nothing...no bleeding means cramps are just irritating... FX for you!!
Terri - I would be totally pe-od about that medicine crap!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes I wish we could charge dr's offices for all of our time they waste and stuff just like what happened to you!!

:hi: everyone

I am teaching in Chicago and its beautiful here - I am attaching a couple pics from my two mile walk last night...
my temp went up this morning - Kfs you were so right twinnie!!- so I guess I am 1 DPO... I do not understand why it takes me 3 days to ovulate AFTER my LH surge???:shrug:
so this means if I ovulated yesterday - :sex: timing should be good...
dare I to hope??? after so many cycles it is hard...but tonight IM HOPING!!!!:)

Attachments

• chicago_1.jpg
    chicago_1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
  • chicago2.jpg
    chicago2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3
I saw that jump Wish, so I'm glad it happened, and my prayers were answered! I had another dramatic event today with the insurance/medicine, but I hope all is solved. I know that I have at least one more night with meds. *sigh* Thanks for the pictures. It is beautiful there.

Ok Sis..waiting for the report. I sure hope you have great news to share. fxfxfx

Well I'm here to rant like Terri WTF WTF no results!!!! :grr:

The stupid bi+&#8364;h didn't put my stuff in STAT as it clearly stated and after I even asked her "these r stat right I should get them in a few hrs??" like I always do so they KNOW !!

I am beyond Pissed!!!

Going to get acupuncture at 6 and hope for the best

I hope you can still get the call after acupuncture! Rant away!! hee hee. Otherwise, I guess you will just have to wait until tomorrow. Make sure to tell your acu that you're prego so they take it easy on you!

Time for my shots and then baseball..I'm SO over this.

That blows Sis. How annoying!!!

Terri - have fun tonight!

Yeeeeeah - nice jump Wish!

Driving.....with my daughter the dr. said " oh the baby will be 6 lbs or so 7 if you're lucky". Well my daughter was 8lbs 9 oz and my son was 8lbs 12 oz. So if this baby stays true to form, he or she will be bigger than the last and come in around 8 lbs some oz &#55357;&#56881;. We shall see.

Sis....sorry they didn't put a rush on your results, so frustrating. &#55357;&#56865;

Terri....hang in there! Your days of being a pin cushion are coming to a close soon.

Wish.... Whoo-hoo for the temp jump and beautiful pictures. Looks so serene.

Sis-I can't believe they messed up! I hope you get results first thing in the morning!
Wish-Great temp jump. Your Chicago pics are beautiful. I went many years ago in November so I hated it. It was so freaking cold! I'm a baby now with the cold since living in SoCal where winter is 60 degrees!
Smiles and TTC - I can't believe we are going to have 2 new babies soon on this board! I can't wait to see both your new babies!
Terri-Wow I can't believe you still need to stick yourself. That sucks! I really hope this is your month!

AFM-still spotting but thankfully not as bad as yesterday. I had some spasms last night that woke me up. I hope I don't get a repeat of that as it lasted awhile last night. I had some spasms throughout the day but not as bad as it was last night. If I get pregnant this month because of it, all that pain was worth it! I have my where to go now appt with my doctor on Sept 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->