%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Good luck, Sis- hope the next test is good news!

What kind of P are you taking now? I hope it works and helps this baby stick! Woohoo for the hcg of 6. Yeah!

Terri I usually take my Bio P but I had P suppositories and I was taking those 100mg twice daily so my dr doesn't know why it's so low!!

He gave me Prometrium 200mg twice daily oral but he told me to insert in the VJJ !!!! :shrug:

Prayers for a sticky bean headed your way Sis!

OMG Sis, I came to catch up and saw you got a BFP! I realize your mind is swirling around the thought of a chemical, but please remember it can go in a positive direction, too. We've all seen that happen on BNB, where things look like they aren't progressing and the pregnancy takes off. I'm sending prayers for you!

Well I know what u mean by the HIGH feeling on the promethium I think it's the dose they have us at or Had u at I feel super loopy and tired!!! :duh:

I feel totally out It I sure hope this helps!!!

Yup that's the feeling! I'm glad you are on it at such an early stage and know you are doing everything you can to support this pregnancy.

I feel like I drank 3 Super margaritas :rofl:

Might have to wait for bedtime for my double dose from now on !!! ;)

Oh and FYI Katie Cheryl sent me an update after my Loss to tell me April was my month and she saw girl which will be birth month!!
Suzanne said March which I always go 2wks early and my Date is 4/15/15 for now :)

I forgot about that!!! That is so freaking cool! That has to give you some hope, too. Wow would that ever be something!

I had to take prometrium oral in my vajajay also! It never made me feel loopy though. I feel like I got ripped off! I hope it works!!

I just saw my male coworker walk into the fertility center with his wife. Ugh!! Luckily he didn't see me. Now if only I can sneak by when they call my name. Talk about embarrassment!

Terri u r both in the same place if anything he should be embarrassed that he has todo the deed in a cup!!!
U r both struggling to get PG just rembember that :hugs:

I think it's when u take it orally I took some orally last nite cuz my P is so low she told me to boost it!!!! :shrug:

Sis - So, you have to stick an actual pill up your hoo-ha? Like Katie said, I'm happy that you found out so early and that you're doing everything you can to make that bean stick. HAPPY THOUGHTS from me and big :hugs: because I hate how stressful this whole process is.

Terri - Yikes! Sorry you ran into a co-worker. I always think about that every time I go to my RE, hoping that I won't run into someone I know. I mean, a lot of people have fertility issues obviously, but still, I feel like that would spread around my office sooooo fast! Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes.

So, like a BIIIIG STUUUUPID IDIOT, I tested on a dollar store test that I had lying around and of course it was negative. And a few hours later, I totally feel like AF is on her way. A lot of pressure and cramping - that same old feeling that I always get. I am SO unbelievably mad at myself. Grrrr. :dohh: Anyway, I kind of hope that AF just shows on her own, even with me taking P, so that I don't have to bother going in for a beta. It certainly feels like that evil witch is almost here.

Sis- I hope the P works!

Terri- I hope you go unnoticed!

kfs- good luck! I'm on AF watch with you!

kfs1-Oh, sorry, I just asked how you were feeling in the other thread. I should have checked here first. This is where the good stuff gets shared! That sucks that you got a negative on the dollar store test, but it's still kind of early, honestly. I would HOH that your cramping is what embryos do, and all is going to be fine. :friends: Don't be mad at yourself. The peer pressure is overwhelming!

Sis-Oh ok about taking it orally.

My update is that I have many follies ranging from 16-17mm and a few smaller ones. I have to go back tomorrow because I need to have at least three at 18mm. I should have that by tomorrow, so I will take my shot on Wednesday evening which will push the eggs out of the follicles, and they will retrieve them on Friday (I'm guessing). Then they fertilize them and put two back in after five days. I hope I get a lot of eggs. I'm hoping for a minimum of 8. That will give me a good chance to freeze a few for next time if it doesn't work the first time, or I want more kids in the future. I'm getting SO close. I told the nurse that my coworker was there, and after my ultrasound she told me that she had just sent them to the exam room, so after I get my blood drawn, I can hurry out. It worked...He works in another building, so I don't really see him often, but still....hee hee. I don't think he realized I was there EXCEPT, he might have looked at my motorcycle. He rides too, and I saw someone on a bike that went into the garage before me, but I wasn't looking to see who it was. I parked near the front, and he knows my bike so he might have seen it PRIOR to seeing me at the center. Who knows? It's over and done with now and I probably won't see him there ever again. My days at the center are numbered because this time it's going to work!

Oh, and I think once I get pregnant, I stay with the center for a few months and after that I go back to my regular OB/GYN. Some of the other girls seem to be going back so soon, but my place wants to keep an eye on me. I wonder when I will have appointments because I never actually see pregnant women there, but I'm always there first thing in the morning. :shrug:

Terri - Sounds like another great appointment. You're so right. This one's going to work for you so you won't have to be at the clinic for too much longer! :happydance:

I fell under the pressure like a MORON. It's just bad having cheapie tests in your house, too. Booooooooooooo to this morning.

Terri my Dr keeps u on until u get to 2nd TRi most women aren't showing by then so maybe that's why u don't see PG ones!! :haha:

KFS1 sorry for the BFN but cramps can be good and bad!!! FX

AFM my FRER this am was lite but I think my pee was diluted since I was up at 4 and again at 6 :nope:
But my 88€ is darker so that makes me a Lil happy now if AF will stay away I will feel better!!

Terri-so exciting. Fx
Kfs sorry for bfn-how many dpo are you?
Sis glad it's getting darker.
Hi to all. Just trying to maintain positive mental attitude this end! X

nessaw-Stay positive! Is there any reason for you to not feel positive? Spill...hee hee.

Sis-Yay for a darker cheapie! I lied..I did see one lady there in the afternoon that was walking with her legs separated a bit. She must have had a child before because she was showing a bit, and i know that after you have your first kid, you will show sooner than for your first. But, you may be right about the others not showing. I'm not really looking at people when I'm there.

Oh, so apparently on the weekends, they have part time blood takers (the name is escaping me), and the lady I went to was very chatty. She was telling me that her grandmother has some form of cancer now and she has to take shots. She said 'You know, like the shots you take when you're prego?' I hit her and said 'Uh..no, I sure don't know what you're talking about. You forget where you are!' Then she got really embarrassed and said 'Oh, I did. Sorry. Well, sometimes when you're prego you have to take shots, so that's what my grandma is going to have to do now.' We kind of laughed about it, but I know other people would have been really upset with her comment. Maybe now she'll remember her audience next time.

Nessaw - yes spill those beans - are you ok? when do you have your first scan?? FX all is ok and you are just dealing with MS... :thumbup:

Terri - uhm yeah - that girl is lucky she had you and not someone else...just think if you had burst into tears or something - she would've really felt bad... You handled it wonderfully (of course)!!:awww:
Good news about those follies - grow grow grow... I am believing you are gonna have atleast 5 :cold: for babies 2-3... :happydance:

sis - yes :witch: stay lost!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited that your test is darker... come on HCG double and triple!!!:juggle:

kfs- you are not a moron twinnie... we all cave to the :test: pressure... are you SURE its a BFN? did you hold it to the light, twist it this way and that... take it outside for natural light... get out the high powered flashlight...not that I have ever done those things :blush: but you know did you??

fezzle - My FX that :witch: stays lost for you too!!! it would be super cool for you to get a natural BFP!!!! FX FX!!

Mischief - how you doing lady? for some reason I just love your cat avatar!! :hugs:

katie P - seriously can't believe how many weeks you are already :hugs:

radkat - did you tell yet - I can't keep track of time here... I just can't wait to hear how the family takes this awesome news!!!

Driving - 15 weeks - really??? are you feeling any movement yet??

TTC - any pictures to share of a certain someone that made her appearance???you know if she made her appearance that is... just wondering... :haha:

Garfie - so good to see you pop in lady!!!! :hugs:

Erose - miss you on here lady!!:hugs:

I hope I am not missing anyone - I am not trying to !!! :howdy: to you if I did!!

AFM: :coffee: waiting on my temp rise... I was soooooooo [-o< it would come this morning... but :nope: :growlmad:
I was able to :sex: with the hubby last night - which he was so angry when he came home that I thought there is no way this is happening tonight!!!!!!!!!! BUT... I used my :ninja: skills... and :flasher: him... hahahaha - boobs always work I guess... anyway hope that's not to much TMI...

ladies I am off to Chicago in a couple hours... we had a Soldier committ suicide...and I am totally swamped (as I am casualty operations) so sad...he had three small children (under 5)
Hope you all have a great week!!!

Wish wow that's so Sad I couldn't do that I had to go to a few of those funerals w DH and it was hard not even knowing the guys.... U r a Saint!!!!

Neesaw what's going on I know how u feel I'm trying so hard to stay positive but u r further along so HOH!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->