%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis-I would go today also. The good thing, from where I sit, is that your temps are still looking really good. Last time we all saw the plunge, which was really scary. This time, I still honk everything is ok. Of course, get your results categorized as 'stay' and check back. HOH for you still!

My temp went back up a little so again, a small glimmer of hope for me this morning as well. At least it's Friday!!!

My temps are actually lower than they were last time and I'm taking more P but I'm going to say I'm PG until I'm proven otherwise!! :)

When r u testing again Terri??

Again?! hee hee. Oh, again, when are you testing? hee hee. Probably Sunday after my best friend's party. I'm going to use those cheap ICs that I have. I forget the concentration but I think at this point, something should show up on one of them. I'm too cheap to use a FRER right off the bat.

Moni-How did it go today??

Looks like it's just you and me, Sis...How did the test go this morning and when are you due for your results?

Moni, my thoughts are with you.

Sis, how were your results? FX!!

Terri, wow, testing date is getting close! By the way, do you know why they want you to wait the whole 2 weeks before testing? Does implanting happen slower with IVF? Usually people can start getting BFPs on DPO 11-13, if not on DPO 10, and given that your embryos were already 5 days old when put back, that would suggest you could start testing on days 6+ after transfer?

As for me, 18 weeks today!! Yay! I had a scare last night - I woke up with linens totally soaked and thought at first my water had broken prematurely! Fortunately, nothing serious - I sometimes get really bad night sweats (no reason, I've been checked out) and soak through the linens. Hadn't had one for a while, whew... Still googled PPROM this morning.

Moni - thinking of you today. :)

Sis - any news?

Terri - yay for the temp jump. 2 more days until you test, right!

Driving - wow! 18 weeks! :) So sorry that you had that scare last night. Glad to hear things are OK!

Hi Garfie!

No news here. Boring over at my end.

kfs1-HA!!HA!! You sound like me. Womp womp. hee hee.

Driving-Oh that does sound really scary, but glad everything is ok. Hopefully you won't have another scare like that..summer is almost over so hopefully you won't be so hot.

I read why they make you wait, but I really think it just has to do with the emotion affects of it all. 1) You may still have the trigger showing up, 2) the test that you take may not have the right concentration, so say you have 30IU of hcg in your system but your test is for 50IU, you're going to get a negative when if you wait two more days, you'll have enough, so you think you're not prego, you drink your bottle of tequila and now you're not prego. and 3) I think they just want you to "relax" during this time. *rolling eyes*

garfie- :wave:

I'm home early today and watching baseball and cooking cornbread. I made poblano and cheese cornbread. I have now waited 5 minutes so I can go eat a slice. hee hee. I watched Guy fieri on Guy's Big Bite and he and his son made it and it looked good. Since I have found a new love in polenta, I now have cornmeal sitting around. Yum yum...

Ok Sis..it's getting late. Please check in.

My HCG went down to 136 :cry: I don't understand why???

This is so not fair!!!

Oh Sis, I'm so sorry to hear this. It's just bullshit and it's not fair. I'm just so sorry. <3

Sis - I'm sorry and you are right - it's not fair :-( :hug:

Much love to everyone else I am so swamped in Chicago with this run/conference I can barely keep up...
Please pray no rthunderstorms tomorrow morning in Chicago from 540-7...Or my race is cancelled
More later chicas!!

Sis-I am so sorry. I don't understand it either!! At this point somebody has to be able to do further investigation. This is, I think, the third time!! I wish I had something better to say. Love ya! :hugs:

Sis - I have no words. I'm just so so sorry for you. I hope your doctors can do some investigating to finally get to the bottom of this!! Much love and hugs. :(

Sis - I'm so so sorry. It's definitely not fair. I hope someone can give you some answers. Big :hugs:

GL Moni!

I'm so sorry Sis! I was checking in, hoping for better news from you. You're right, it isn't fair. Feel free to be as pissed off as you want to be! :hugs: I'm really hoping your Drs can do something for you!

Terri, :test::coffee:

Moni, FX'd!

Wish, good luck! I hope your race goes as planned and the weather is beautiful for you!

Driving, 18 weeks already? It's flying by!

Katie, welcome to team :blue:! I love the names you are considering....although I was secretly hoping you would have a Hadley. It's the best name ever. :haha: I hope your DD wasn't too disappointed. My Bigs ( the boys) weren't thrilled when we found out we were having our DD, but they LOVE her now, and it's so awesome to watch them together. They were happier that this baby is a boy thou.

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies. Dealing with GD on vacation has been a real pain, especially when you are traveling with people that pay no attention to the fact that I need to eat at certain times, and only eat certain things. The past few days I've been making myself dinner a few hours before everyone else and it has helped my numbers, but I'll be glad to get home tomorrow.

And after spending a week with the inlaws, I have decided that I don't want my MIL to come when I have the baby. I'm not sure how serious DH is taking me, and it puts him in a terrible spot. I'll probably have to suck it up and let her come, but it is already giving me anxiety! Luckily I have about 8 more weeks to figure out what I'm going to do.....

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Wish-Hopefully you won't have thunderstorms early in the morning, but the runners have trained, and they are ready to go rain or shine. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you just have overcast skies at the most early in the day. :icecream:

VJean-Why don't you want your MIL to come visit? A week is too much time spent with her? I'm glad you'll be home tomorrow and you can get back on your proper eating schedule. I just had to walk my MIL through booking a train ticket to Bmore. I invited her to the I Love Lucy show in October. I had to walk her through every step...what time do you want to leave your house...how long do you want to stay here....what time do you want to go home? She is SO dependent. :dohh: If I asked my mom, she would make the arrangements, and then let me know what she booked and that would be the end of it. I guess that's what dealing with in-laws is all about, but it sure can be frustrating. I'm relieved that she's leaving the morning after the show. :thumbup:

Sis-*hugs* I'm so sorry I can't believe you have to go through this again!

Wow everyone's pregnancy is flying by! I can't believe how far along everyone is!
Vjean-I hear you on MILs! Mine makes everything about her so I would never have her in the delivery room.

Well DH is taking his vitamins Again and I'm trying to stay healthy and fertile so we can TTC right after ;)

I was Afraid of this PG from the beginning it played out exactly like my 1st loss w faint test but I got excited when my numbers doubled and reached 258 :(
We did it w no help B4 and only BD 3 times we can do this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->