%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Well just as I suspected my HCG went down to 226 from 258 he wants me to repeat sat but it's not looking good !!

Might need someone to take over my thread!! :cry:

Congrats on :blue: Katie

Oh Sis... What did the Dr say?? Is it possible that all could still be ok though? Has he seen a number drop a tad, and then start going up again?

If not, I'm so sorry, Hun... I know there really will be no words to make this better right now. I'm just so sorry you now have to wait another few days worrying.:hugs:

Oh Sis, I'm so, so sorry. I cannot find the right words. It's just such a shock. Like Erin said, do numbers ever drop and rise back up again? :hugs:

Idk I guess they can but for them to not go up at all in 5days it doesn't look good!!

He wants to do another beta Sat to see if they go up or down he seems to think if the bleeding was a MC they would have dropped dramatically by now :shrug:

Katie-thanks for checking in. I am so happy you're having a boy!!! Your DD will be upset at first, but she's going to be an awesome big sis. Yay!!! Cody is coming soon.

Sis-oh no!! I can't believe this is happening again. Are you still bleeding/spotting? I thought it had stopped. I was so thankful that you went for your bloodwork, but now I wish I could turn back the clock. :hugs: stay positive until you get your results on Saturday.

Kfs1-good luck tomorrow morning!!

Sis - I'm so so sorry but I'm still HOH for you. Either way though, sending prayers and huuuuge hugs.

Katie - a little boy! Congrats!!!

Congratulations on your new baby boy Katie!!!!!

Sis-I can't even begin to state how sorry I am. You know your body so well. I will keep hope that your beta will rise again.

I've been reading on misdiagnosed MC that betas Can fluctuate but I've never heard that B4 :shrug:
It also said a drop can be due to dehydration and that could be the reason for my headache so I'm drinking a ton of water and hoping for the best!!

Sis that's so weird… I was just getting ready to look up information on betas dropping but rising again. I just don't think the bleeding you had was a m/c. Unfortunately, we are well aware of what experiencing a m/c is like and it's more significant than the stuff you had going on. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your next beta. The dropping beta is scary as hell but I'm still HOH, too. I definitely don't think you had a m/c, that's for sure.

Maybe not yet I'm just afraid it inevitable my 1st loss was after my HCG got to 245 last time my HCG got higher but Fri my HCG was 258!!

Just seems to me I can't get past that 245-260 point I keep asking and asking if they can do something anything but I'm not getting any help I hate feeling helpless!! :cry:

Radkat, Sorry I missed you on my last reply! I think any good employer is already noodling on who can replace you should you decide to stay home, so even if you don't say and they can't ask, they should be doing some succession planning just in case! I'm so thrilled that you will be moving back to your family. If you are in Cali now, the cost of living will also most likely be lower where u move and having that family support is a true blessing. You go girl!

Sis do they think the MTHFR has any impact? I mean, you have 2 kiddos now, so this must be something that may have recently developed? It just doesn't make sense. :(

Sis I really hope things turn around, massive :hugs: I have been rooting for you

Katie...Aww congrats on a boy I'm sure your DD will be thrilled when he's here :thumbup:

Hi to everyone else :wave:

I will come on and have a good read and a catch up...I miss you guys :flower:

Sis, I am so sorry! I don't know what to say almost, these things are so painful. I am still holding out hope for you... *hug*

Katie!! You are having a boy!! Congratz!! Boys are amazing :)

Well my test is lighter this AM or Maybe the same :shrug:so I'm not seeing a Miracle for me :cry:

So sorry sis!! Not giving up on you yet though!

Congrats on the boy Katie!!

I went back and compared the dried test (POASA ;)) and they look the same maybe a tad darker I mean a smidge of a smidge but I'm probably seeing it in my favor!! :shrug:

I'm going for acupuncture again tonite and I'm drinking Pedialite :sick: hoping for a miracle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->