%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Massive congratulations TTC, Lillian is beautiful :flower:

Keep popping on Terri to see if you've tested yet :winkwink: Fx'd for you
I would have done so many by now :haha:

Sis I really admire your positive attitude, still keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hi to everyone else :wave:

The verdict is in and I got a BFN. My temperature was 98.0 this morning, so I kind of expected it. Last night at the party, I was just cramping, cramping. I think AF is trying to show up, but my meds aren't letting her so I will just feel crampy for the next couple days.

I'm going on a moto. ride this morning, with two of my girlfriends, so it'll be a nice way to keep my mind off things (when we're stopped for lunch). hee hee.

I'm disappointed, but what can you do? I may test again Wednesday morning just to make sure it's negative and that will be the end of that. :hugs: to myself.

The verdict is in and I got a BFN. My temperature was 98.0 this morning, so I kind of expected it. Last night at the party, I was just cramping, cramping. I think AF is trying to show up, but my meds aren't letting her so I will just feel crampy for the next couple days.

I'm going on a moto. ride this morning, with two of my girlfriends, so it'll be a nice way to keep my mind off things (when we're stopped for lunch). hee hee.

I'm disappointed, but what can you do? I may test again Wednesday morning just to make sure it's negative and that will be the end of that. :hugs: to myself.

I'm so sorry, Terri! :(

Terri - I'm so surprised - I really thought this was it for you. :( :( huuuuuge hugs. I hope you're able to take your mind off of everything with your girlfriends today.

Ttc - congratulations! Lillian is too adorable.

kfs ~ You think you O'ed already? I thought you were doing another IUI this cycle said:
I had my IUI already. I was on clomid CD 3-7 and went in for my scan on CD 9 and I had one large follie at 26mm and my LH levels were already rising so I didn't have to trigger and they performed the IUI on CD 10. Sounds like you'll be right behind me! :)

I had my IUI already. I was on clomid CD 3-7 and went in for my scan on CD 9 and I had one large follie at 26mm and my LH levels were already rising so I didn't have to trigger and they performed the IUI on CD 10. Sounds like you'll be right behind me! :)

Wow! CD 9 an 26mm already! That's awesome! Fingers crossed for you!!!!!!

Terri, I am so sorry... *hug* I really thought you would have success. Hope you still get good news, but I understand that you feel the likelihood is slim. Take your mind off of it and have fun!

If you decide to do it again, all I can say is that look carefully at your clinic's sart scores for your age group. They differ enormously between clinics especially at the "older" end of the spectrum. My friend switched from a clinic after two failures to another one with much higher scores and got pregnant at her third try.

Well I think the depression is setting in today I'm :cry: :cry: and chewing DH a new one!! My positive outlook has turn to anger and hurt!! :nope:

I'm still taking my P until my next beta I didn't want to start bleeding and dealing w that and back to school

I also sent a email to my nurse to get my beta Tom after I drop of DS2 and told her I want my NK cells tested!!
I also asked for my paperwork as I think it's time to move Drs yet again!!
Mischief I will be seeing u perhaps ;)

Ok I Tried to fix my chart so u could click it again and I messed it up plz help its been soooo long since I've done it?!??!

Sorry sis. I think it is a good idea to switch doctors.

Terri do you go in for a beta, our just the hpts?

Lillian is beautiful, congrats!

AFM- I am PUPO but unfortunately it is not promising. 2 of the embryos had arrested Friday morning before the transfer and the one that was left was still abouta day from becoming a blastocyst. They went thru with the transfer but the doc only gives usa 20% chance of it surviving. Trying to stay hopeful but it is hard. The doc gave us a picture though which is cool!

Sorry u didn't get better results Moni but I will HOH for Ur Lil Bean!!! :hugs:

Terri, I know the thought of going thru the entire process again is rough and we would prob need to take done time off to save the moneyagain Weare trying notto cut into our savings. The doc was nut able to really talk to us on Friday so if this doesn't work wewill make an appointment and seeif it is evena possibility to try again.

Terri sorry for bfn. Holding on til wed for you.x
Moni keeping everything crossed.
Sis hugs.xx
Hi to all.x

Lillian is so beautiful!!!! Congratulations Mama!

Terri-*hugs* I'm so sorry about the BFN. You had such a beautiful chart!

Moni-Keeping my fingers crossed that your embie sticks!

AFM-I had a temp dip today so I expect AF will be coming. TTC is really starting to mess with me emotionally. :cry: Well my dr's appt to go over my results is on Tuesday. Hopefully its not all terrible.

Terri - I'm really sorry about the BFN. Hope the ride takes your mind off things. :hugs:

Sis - Sounds like a good idea to switch drs. I'm hoping the next one can help you out.

Moni- I hope your embie snuggles in and beats the odds.

Blues - Sorry for the temp dip. TTC is a cruel beast at times. Hope your test results go well. Hang in there, sweetie.

Hello my friends... its been awhile...

Terri - I have to say I LOVE you new picture... I have never seen a woman look so damn good and happy with no hair!!! I am jealous... I don't look that good with hair!!!:haha:
and on a more serious note - I am sorry about your BFN :hugs: I struggle so much with why its so hard for us... :growlmad: there are no more deserving women than the ladies on this board... and especially you!!!! just know that I am talking to my friend Jesus about you and praying that he will give you that special little baby at just the right time... I am hoping the right time is NOW....
much love to you my friend...

Sis - :hug: I am so sorry about your HCG dropping... again this crap isn't fair... I am glad to hear your DH is taking his vitamins again... I just keep believing there is a sweet little girl in your future... :hugs2:

Blues - I am sorry for your temp drop - you know seeing that temp drop just pisses me off... then I contemplate not temping but then I want to know... I am keeping my FX for your Dr's appointment that it is not bad...

Moni - ugh about those two embies that didn't make it :( but I am HOH for your one remaining embie that all is ok and you will get double lines soon!!! :happydance: HOH for you too!!!

kfs - hi twinnie... I am HOH for your IUI this time - you won't have to do IVF at all... you had a great size follie FX FX

:Hi: to everyone else... I am sneaking on here to say hi so I can't go back a bunch of pages... know that I am reading and trying to keep up

AFM: I might miss O this month... I am CD 8 today and I am not getting home till Tuesday... not looking good for me this cycle... I am trying really hard to not be sad... it is what it is... I am not taking any supplements either - trying to clear everything out and start over next time... my DH is really stressing at work over his new boss (new boss is a d*ck) - so probably would be hard pressed to get any :sex: anyway... :nope:

the race is over - my after action review is done and equipment returned to all rightful owners :happydance::happydance::happydance:
no rain - but it was so foggy that you couldn't see the lake from the lake front path :cry: that sucked...but I was happy with no rain... I received complaints within 2 hours of the race being done... there were "several" women unhappy that I did not get women shirts and men shirts...I just got unisex shirts...:shrug: can't make everyone happy...

I am tired and ready to go home - BUT I did eat at the best German restaurant last night and tonight we are headed to the Navy Pier...

Love you girls - talk later!!!

Oh, Terri, I'm so sorry about the bfn. :hugs: I was so pulling out hope for you. Hopefully it's just taking it's time, and you'll get a miracle on Wednesday.

kfs ~ Wow, that's awesome that you had a follie that big already. Did you have good sperm counts at the IUI?

Sis ~ I'm so sorry you are depressed. :hugs: I wish I knew what to say other than I'm so sorry. It's so not fair, all that you have been through. :hugs:

moni ~ Even with the slim chance, I hope you get your miracle this cycle. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Blues ~ I hope your Dr appointment goes well, and he has good news for you! Sorry about the dip. :hugs:

So so scared of triggering tonight. I've never given myself a shot before (other than pricking my fingers when I had GD with #2). And, DH isn't exactly experienced with giving shots if I have him give it either. I feel so much better when I get poked at a dr office by an experienced person!

Momof3-Focus, focus. Just pinch your stomach and do it. From my experiences, the Ovidrel stung just a bit, but nothing unbearable. And some people recommend icing the area prior to giving the shot. I didn't do that, but it may make you feel better. Oh, and push the plunger slowly. It's really not bad at all. You can do it! I mean, you have to anyway! hee hee.

Wish-Thanks..I also wonder why this is so hard. WHY?!!!! I mean, everything was set up perfectly, BUT, I guess there is a reason in God's plan that didn't allow it to happen, and I just don't know what it is, and probably will never know. *sigh* Glad your race went well! There are always complainers. Oh..the Orioles played the Cubs on Saturday and it was SO foggy, and then there was a long rain delay, so glad the race happened before the game/rain. <3

Radkat-Thanks..my ride was a lot of fun. I'm ready to get started again on Round 2. I didn't tell my hubs that I tested today. I was a crying mess yesterday, and he said "We'll know Wednesday...don't worry." I know I'm going to be a crying mess again on Wednesday when I tell him because he'll be sad like I was on Saturday.

Blues-I totally hear you. It does take an emotional toll. Time after time after time. What else can you do, ya know? Which doctor are you going to see on Tuesday? The RE? I'm sure your results will be fine....which sucks because "unexplained" is a pain, but from what I see from your charts, everything looks REALLY good. Sorry you're feeling bad. :hugs:

Moni-I think this one embie will surprise you. Are you taking progesterone shots/suppositories? Are you going to test at home? Oh, I meant to tell you that I still have to go in to get bloodwork on Wednesday.

Sis-:hugs: I'm still feeling so sad for you. This Vegas baby was supposed to be it! Again, why why???!! Why us?

Thanks, Terri! Well, it's done. Soooo glad that is over with. DH ended up giving me the shot. I did the stomach pinching and looked away. lol He let me know when to let go of the pinch. I ended up barely feeling it. 35.5 hours from now I'll be in the office getting my IUI done. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->