%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Grrrr! I had this long thing typed up, and then our stupid computer decided to freeze up and I lost everything! I couldn't even highlight and copy so I could paste again later.

Anyway, not going to try to remember it all, sorry. But, at least wanted to say a few things:

Sis ~ I'm so very sorry! Huge, big :hugs: for you! I hope they can figure out why this keeps happening.

Terri ~ FX for your testing in a couple days! :thumbup:

The girls had a good first week of school. I had also typed out this long story about how #3 wasn't allowed off the bus today, and how #2 RAN home crying to tell me that her sister was still on the bus. Once I was reunited with #3, she was crying and held me tight. She was scared and thought she wasn't going to see us again. Ugh! Hopefully Monday goes well getting off the bus. This is so much shorter than I had typed before, but need to get to bed. Have my 7:30 am follicle scan tomorrow!

Sis....BIG BIG :hugs:. I was hoping when I checked back you would have better news. I'm really sorry and I hope that the Dr's can get to the root of why this keeps happening.

VJean....glad you'll be back home and can get back on schedule. As far as your MIL....how long is she planning to stay with you after the baby is born?

Wish....FX for clear skies for your race.

Terri...FX for your upcoming testing.

Sis - MASSIVE :hugs: to you I'm so sorry hun - life can be so s@@t sometimes.

Will you have some testing done now?

Terri - FX when you test lady

Hi to everyone else - still stalking ladies - if you want to know what I've been upto stalk my journal:haha:

:hugs:

X

Momof3- hope your scan goes well this morning. Grow follies, grow!!

Sis-sounds like you're ready to try again. I hope this time is the charm. :)

Blues-I'm always so jealous of your charts even if they aren't necessarily BFP charts, but they make me hopeful every time. I hope this is it for you.

I'm feeling defeatist today. I'm thinking that I'm definitely not pregnant. I know, I know, I wouldn't feel anything this early, but I'm telling you guys, absolutely nothing is going on. I'm over it. I don't even know if I want to try this again or not. I do, but I don't. It's such a long process from start to finish and then you have to wait and wait for nothing. ERose, I'm not sure how you were able to cope with this so easily, but I guess you were happy that you had frosties. For me, I'll have to do everything all over again. Well, I'm just rambling now so I guess I'll find something productive to do today before the party tonight. *sigh*

Wish-have fun!!! The big day is finally here. My weather app says cloudy skies until this afternoon, so you should be good!

Vjean - what happened to make you not want your MIL around? Ugh. Sometimes family can make things so stressful!!!

Wish - good luck today twinnie!!!!

Blues - I agree with Terri. Your chart's looking nice. How are you feeling about this cycle?

Garfie - just read your latest journal entries. You poor thing. Did the Dr. ever confirm what was going on?

Sis - how are you doing today? Do you think your doctor will perform more tests on you asap to try to determine why this keeps happening?

Momof3: why on earth wouldn't they let your daughter off the bus?!?!?

Hi Smiles! How are you feeling?

Terri - ugh. I'm so sorry that you're not feeling positive today and I totally understand your conflicting feelings about trying again. Totally stressful and draining. BUT I personally am still HOH for you. I always hear that many people don't have any symptoms when it's so early so I'm not counting you out yet!!! Treat yourself to something today! That's an order. :)

Hi everyone else.

Once again, boring temps. I don't think I'll get my crosshairs from FF but I'm thinking that I O'd on CD 9. What do you ladies think? Anyway, starting evil P today.

Hi Kfs.....I'm feeling okay. Lots of aches and pains and just waiting for him or her to make her debut. Lol

Terri...I'm gonna allow you to have a little pity party but only for a short time, I want you back on the positivity train ASAP girl! I can only imagine how stressful the whole IVF process is and it wasn't until "meeting" you ladies did I get a glimpse into that world and I commend you all for your determination and strength. You've come all this way and I won't let you be deterred. :nope: :hugs: Your BFP is right there!

Sis....glad to hear you and hubs are already planning ahead.

Smiles ~ When the time comes, I hope you have a smooth labor and delivery! :flower:

Terri ~ I'm sorry you are feeling defeatist. I'm still hoping that those feelings are wrong, and you'll be getting your BFP here soon! Maybe I missed something since I missed about a week, it's so hard for me to get on here consistently, but I thought you were going to freeze 3 embies, and 3 were put in.

kfs ~ You think you O'ed already? I thought you were doing another IUI this cycle, and I believe it was you that was just one CD ahead of me. DD not getting off the bus reason was part of the long story that I was just too tired to retype after everything froze, and I lost it. In our county, K and 1st wear a tag home with a number. A parent has to meet the bus and have the matching number card for the child to be able to get off the bus. OR you can choose a 4th or 5th grade designee to get the child off the bus w/o the parent having to be there. The 4th or 5th grader just has to possess a card with the matching number and show it to the driver, then the k/1st grader can get off with the older sibling, no parent having to be there. The driver asked #2 what grade she was in, she said 4th. And even though she had the card to get her sister off, the driver said she had to be a 5th grader and would not let my 1st grader get off with her since I wasn't there. He told #2 to go home and tell mom to pick her up at school. He was going to take her back after he dropped off all the other kids. I get to the office and explain what happened, and they get upset because the driver had it wrong and said that he should have let #3 get off with #2 since she is a 4th grader. 5 minutes later, the driver walks into the office with #3. The office explains to him that it's fifth grade AND FOURTH grade that can get a child off the bus. Hopefully this never happens again! There were tears all over the place.

AFM ~ Had my scan this am. On the left side I had one 18 mm, and one 11 mm. I think there *may* have been a few other smaller. On the right side, I had six 10 mm. So, looks like only one shot. No chance of twins. Only one mature sized follie, even though there were many. I'm supposed to give myself the shot Sunday night at 10 pm, and go in for my IUI on Tuesday am. Is the shot supposed to be refrigerated? They never said to, but the label says "refrigerate." Just wanted to make sure that's right from others that have done the trigger shots before. I didn't notice the label until after I left, so didn't get to ask.

They have ran all the testing they can as far s I know my nurse just said to make an Apt w my Dr to talk yea I did that last time and got NO WHERE!!! :nope:

I'm so frustrated w them it's not even funny that's why we where just trying on our own I got a BFP and they still didn't help :shrug:

And this AM my temp took a jump to a norm PG temp WTF why is life so cruel!! :(

Terri :hugs: u r not out until the :witch: flies!!

Momof3-I think the Ovidrel shot says it can be refrigerated, but then it says for best results to let it warm to room temperature prior to injection. I left mine out, and I didn't have any after affects except bloating..hee hee. I don't think that was a result of refrigerated/room temperature, though. Your follie size sounds great though! Woohoo...they are going to let them all grow a little bit too, so even better.

Sorry about the bus mishap...I guess they have to do what they think is best for the child. I can't imagine the driver thinking that the older sister was lying about that being her younger sister. Especially with everyone crying about it. I guess he didn't want to get fired though. It's the first day...maybe he's new as well. I hope everything is better on Monday. I was a walker until high school, and then I had to almost beat up a kid that was mean to me on my first week on the bus. :rofl: I stopped at tripping him in front of his friends. Good times...

Sis-Yeah, things are crazy..maybe you should stop temping...? I don't know what to tell you except I'm disappointed with your doctor as well.

Oh girls, big news. Lillian is going to be born today. I just checked on my wildflower plant/seedlings and I thought sure I had killed it because nothing was growing, and this morning I see the first green leaf popping out of the dirt. It's official. Today is Lil's birthday!!! ttcinseattle probably went into labor last night and today is the day. I'm actually really excited to see if my prediction comes through. HA!

And finally, I guess I just needed a boo hoo moment this morning. Thanks for bearing with me.

Sis, I am so sorry. I wish it were better news. I have gone through 3 of these, 2 after 7 weeks and one earlier. I have to say, the only positive thing about the earlier MC was that the HcG went down to 0 within a few days rather than having to take test for a month while it got down from 28000.... I was just so ready to try again. We also had everything checked out, including karyotype, and were normal. But, they asked for DH sperm sample and found some white blood cells. Sure enough, we got PG with this one right after he completed his course of antibiotics... Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

Terri, *hug*. I was so certain that I was not pregnant with this one at DPO 10 that I had two mimosas. The next day I got my first faint BFP...

Driving-thanks. I think I will have a glass of wine tonight anyway. I think I just need to take some sort of edge off and that will do it.

Momof3-I thought I would have three to freeze but none of them made it. I didn't have any to freeze. :cry: I could definitely go through this process again. It wasn't that bad, it's just long and the wait is terrible.

Terri! Here I am catching up with the thread because I'm a little behind and getting ready to catch you all up on us, and I see your post - you are almost psychic!! Lillian was born yesterday in the wee wee hours and is currently in her bassinet next to me making little pug puppy noises :) We won't be twins with Smiles after all! Everything went very well, such a quick second labor! I'll stop short at calling it easy ;) Quick labors don't feel good (as I'm sure your sister could attest to from the floor of the hospital waiting room) but not such a bad deal getting it over with and then having baby in your arms!

We are exhausted, but very very happy.

I think that leaf must be the start of someone blooming in you...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 5
TTC ~ Congrats on the birth of little Lillian! So glad to hear that your labor went quickly. :happydance: Rest up, Momma.

Awwwww......TTC, she's adorable! Glad Lillian finally made her debut! :happydance: Now she sees it's not so bad on the outside after all. Lol. Welcome to the world Lillian now be a good girl for your mommy so she can get a little rest.

Oh, so close!! hee hee. Maybe it will be a lucky bloom for me [-o< although now I realize it might be a weed!! HA!!HA!! It looks pretty though.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so beautiful, and I'm so happy you had a fairly easy labor. Welcome to the world, Lillian!!

Seattle! Congrats on Lillian's arrival. What a sweetie. Try to get some rest.

Terri - I'm sorry that you aren't feeling confident in this pregnancy. I had moved on from this one too, then a few days later I got a BFP. I think that new growth was for you.

VJean - hope you can work things out re: MIL. Tough situation.

Hi to everyone else. :hi:

Oh and Sis, it sounds like you have a good plan for moving forward. I'm annoyed with your dr as well. Any possibility of switching?

Congrats Seattle, and WELCOME, LILLIAN!!!

Terri, have you tested??? I have been thinking about and praying for you and Sis constantly this last week!

Sis, I'm so sorry!!! :hugs: If you're going to switch docs, come see mine! She has an office in The Woodlands that's super easy to get to and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her AND her staff! Good people!

Sorry I can't catch up with all I've missed, y'all! We had Meet the Teacher last night (I can't have my own (yet!), so God has given me 24 sweet little ones to care for and educate instead!) and the first day of school is Monday... I'm SWAMPED!!!!

Welcome Lil Lillian!!!! :) She is so sweet!!!

Thanks mischief I liked my Dr in the beginning but not so much anymore so I might take u up on that although I've been looking for a Recurrent MC Dr here cuz that seems more my issue!!

Congrats ttc. She's gorgeous.

Sis big hugs.x

Katie how lovely for a boy.

Terri keeping everything crossed.

Hi to everyone.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members