%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sorry for the negative, Terri. I gave in and tested today as well-also negative.

We found out our classes are too large and they're going to hire a new teacher and split ours up. I've been with these little friends only three days, but I'm SO attached already. I don't want to send any of them to the new class.

It's just been a sad, sad day. :(

Oh, sorry to hear Mischief on both accounts. The kids that have to go will probably also be sad leaving their friends. And tomorrow is your bloodwork, so maybe you'll be surprised. Fxfx.

Oh, sorry to hear Mischief on both accounts. The kids that have to go will probably also be sad leaving their friends. And tomorrow is your bloodwork, so maybe you'll be surprised. Fxfx.

No bloodwork for me this time - I'm uninsured until Monday! I'll take another hpt tomorrow morning, but I'm pretty sure I can trust today's test. We'll try again. But I am TIRED. We might need a break from all this soon. :(

Terri she's so cute and she has BUNEE ears like Luna :)

Mischief hope u get good news Tom!!!

AFM not looking forward to Tom it would be different if I knew we had something to look for but looking for lack there of not so much!!

Terri she's so cute and she has BUNEE ears like Luna :)

Mischief hope u get good news Tom!!!

AFM not looking forward to Tom it would be different if I knew we had something to look for but looking for lack there of not so much!!

I'm sorry you have to go through that tomorrow, but I hope you at least get some answers! :hugs:

Mischief-Oh I forgot about your insurance. I hear you on tired. As you can see, I changed my mood to tired. It does get exhausting. But...the good news for you being a teacher is that if you get prego soon you can have your baby over the summer. So chin up! I feel like taking a break, but I was on break for 39 years, so there is no stopping or taking a break for me now.

Sis-Sorry you have to go to your scan today. Make them try something new. <3

Sorry about the negatives!

Sis- good luck with the scan :hugs:

If I get pregnant in the next 4-5 months it works out great as far as my school year is concerned. The nice thing about being in the UK (and being able to afford it) is that I'll take a whole year of maternity leave, but it will be nice to be able to start and finish out an academic year.

There was a line today. Very, very, VERY faint, but even my husband saw it. Is it leftover hcg from the shot last week? The doc said not to test until 15dpiui just in case of false positives from that, and today is only 14dpiui, so...???

I'll get a FRER on my way home from school and try again tomorrow. I hope I'm not an idiot for still hoping!!!

Ooh Mischief-You're not an idiot. Now I'm super excited, and by Sept. 01 you can go in and get official bloodwork done. Yeah! This timing is excellent.

Fezzle-Maybe when I find out I'm prego I can move to Europe and have a lot of maternity leave. Here you have to save up your vacation if you want longer than 6 weeks or 8 weeks, I believe. Whatever the leave is, it's terrible. I will be saving vacation though, that's for sure. I would love to do what Radkat's doing and just roll out. We'll see what happens.

Smiles/ttcinseattle-How are you chica?! My one stem of a leaf/flower is continuing to grow. Nothing else is coming up out of the dirt though, so I may just have that one stem. hee hee. Regardless, I've named it Lillian. When she's picture worthy I'll post it.

:wave: to everyone else. I'm not feeling like doing much work today. I had to come in early and I have to stay late, so the stuff in between will just be socializing. hee hee.

Wish - Looking at your chart, I say you have a good chance if you BDd on Monday night. Fx!!

Blues - Listen to all of these ladies. Other options are available! My RE is always way more concerned about motility that anything else. Don't give up hope!!

Terri - I'm still bummin' for you. I was so busy all day yesterday so I couldn't check in and I was SO hoping to hear good news for you last night. :( Question: Do you think you'll show your chart to your RE? To me, your temps looked soooo good and that seriously looked like an implantation dip. Anyway, you will figure out your NEW AND IMPROVED plan after the holiday weekend. In the meantime, beers, caffeine, and puppies!!

Sis - Good luck today. I hope you get some answers. Biiiiig hugs. :hugs:

Mischief - OK, so you saw a line today and nothing yesterday, right? Wouldn't you have seen something yesterday too if it were the trigger? When I tested last month I for sure saw the trigger line and then nothing the next day. I'm getting excited for you over here!!!!! :happydance:

Fezzle - Happy that you hit your O! Get to it! :sex:

Hi everyone else!

Nothing to report on TTC. I helped my DH set up his room yesterday - what a DISASTER! But we got a lot done so I was happy that I took the day off to help him. I am so exhausted though! :)

Mischief, if you had a negative before this positive, then I am betting you are working on the start of your :bfp:!

Terri, even though you were expecting it, I am still sorry to hear the news. Your puppy, however, is adorable! I hope she is a good distraction over the next few weeks!

Sis, :hugs: Hope your appointment today goes as well as can be expected!

My doctor said that all of my charts looked fine when I showed him for our initial consultation. He also said that the software is old, so he's not going to think much about this chart if I did show it to him. My nice nurse called me yesterday. She always sounds like she is about to start crying, but I like that versus the rude nurse. Luckily I already knew the results. She said that I'm lucky my doctor is positive about everything and she's excited for the next time. I have to call her when AF arrives, and then I can get a scan and start taking BCP for two weeks and set up a schedule. I'm feeling good.

Glad you got your hubs' room set up. I'm sure he really appreciates the help. Even more so with his bum knee. When is the surgery scheduled? I can't remember. I just know both are almost back to back.

Mischief-I forgot to say that yeah, I think the trigger is out too, kfs1 did the detective work on that one. hee hee. I agree with her.

Mischief - neg yesterday and pos today is GREAT!! FXed for you!

Sis - Hope you get your answers today.

AFM - still waiting until Monday...no headache today, but some cramping...

I'm sneaking on my phone in my classroom (so bad!) to check on Sis. Where is she??? I hope it goes well!!!!! I almost want someone to text me when she updates!

Mischief, dare I say this sounds promising?! Can't wait for an FRER update - hope it's blazing pink!

Terri, big hugs on your last cycle, but I'm so glad you're going to give it another shot. Your latest pic of you and hubby is so beautiful - gotta pass on those genes!

Moni, HOH for you. Hate to hear about the cramping, but maybe it's the good kind.

Nursing my little princess as I check in. She's doing wonderfully, and is fitting into our family seamlessly. Even DS is handling the transition well and constantly wants to "kiss a baby" and tucks her blankie around her feet. Her cord fell off yesterday (thank goodness! In this heat it was stinking up the room!) and her only complaint in life is a little blocked tear ducts. Can't wait to get some news from Smiles - you must officially be in baby watch mode by now! And then who is next, I think VJean is getting close?!

Love to all you ladies, especially those impatiently waiting BFPs. And Sis, I hope you get some answers that you can be proactive about for next time!

Mischief, FX FX!!!

Terri, been totally bummed for you. Really unfortunate about frosties because the stats are so much better with them... The clinic I looked at always does PGD so they often don't put fresh ones in b/c very often you don't have time with a 5-day embryo with testing and all... Hope you can enjoy the long weekend though!

Have my big anatomy ultrasound on Tuesday. Still a little worried because I did not end up doing an amnio and worried about all kinds of things... At least the spina bifida blood test came back normal, so that's good.

Terri-omg your new puppy is so cute. You are a much stronger person than I am. I would not be able to give the puppy back!

Mischief- omg its so positive bc you are at 14dpo. Thus is such wonderful news. Its really has brought me hope again!

So I was doing research for re clinics and I discovered that some of them are participating in the ivy study. Its a double blind study on the generic versions of the ivf medications. The clinics that participate are reducung the cost if the procedures if you participate. The clinuc closest to me us 2 1/2 hours away but 20 minutes from the in laws. The clinic charges 3500 for a full ivf cycle to participate. From the site they have participated clinics all over the country. Rhe website to check is www.theivystudy.com

Mischief :happydance: and FYI brown is old blood most likely from implantation !!! Oh And the dr office finally emailed me back to tell me to call WTH why have a email :haha:

AFM waited an hr for the darn Dr and he was extra nice and said everything looks clear I have a Lil left over blood but that's it most like the spotting and clots WAS my MC like I thought and he wants to do Chromosone test on me and DH I did get my records though so I will probably try the new dr and see what she thinks!!

So I'm officially TTC Again ;)

I put in CD1 as the spotting I had this weekend if I put it back to the actually spotting I think my temps would be to high to get a O so we will see what my temps do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->