%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis - I just wrote on the other thread. I totally missed that you had spotting but I'm so happy that things at least moved fast for you!! I hope they find out some useful info during your testing so you can fix this issue!!

Driving - Fx for your anatomy ultrasound!

Mischief - I agree with Sis. Hopefully that blood is just implantation leftovers!

Blues - thanks for the study info. How did you find out the price? THe closest to me is 1.5 hours but it might be worth it to save $10,000...

Oh and for some Crazy reason DHis Super Dooper Excited about TTC !!! :shrug:

Remember after my 2nd loss he was afraid to try and we took a break and got the BFP from Vegas well now I guess he's excited he knows his guys can make it there IDK it's kinda strange :haha:

Terri - Your new puppy is so cute. And so little! Take care of her and let her take care of you this weekend. Oh and I wish I was cutting out of work after baby #2 comes. Well, I am with my agency, but in the meantime, I'm getting relicensed in my new state and will be looking for a job once we get there and probably before. I've got (or will have) 2 kids now), Mama's gotta work!

Sis - I guess it's good news that you don't have to wait anymore. Moving on... And a big YAY to DH being excited about TTC! Use this enthusiasm to get him to take his vitamins or whatever else you want him to do. :haha:

Mischief - Ooh, the plot thickens. We'll all be waiting with baited breath to see what your test tomorrow shows. :test:

Fezzle - A year of maternity leave sounds like a dream. How wonderful.

Kfs - How nice of you to help out DH with his room. It sounds like a lot of work!

Moni - Your waiting game continues. Fx!

Aw Seattle, little Lillian sounds like she's fitting in perfectly with your family. What great news.

Driving - GL with your US. I totally understand the anxiety, but I'm quite sure all with be well.

Blues - Good work on searching out an IVF study. Do you think that you guys might do it? Sounds like quite a savings.

Blues - thanks for the study info. How did you find out the price? THe closest to me is 1.5 hours but it might be worth it to save $10,000...

The clinic has a forum and I was reading about ivf and poor morphology. Thw dr answered a question regarding it and told her about the study and the reduced cost. I think we may. However his parents are extremely nosy so if we do it ans stay with them I need to come up with a reason why we are staying with them for two weeks.

Hi Terri...so sorry for the official BFN BUT I'm excited you're already onto looking at the next IVF! Oh and that puppy is too darn cute! I don't know how you give them back. How long are you fostering her for?

Sis...good to hear they want to do the genetic testing and that your hubby is now excited! Makes BD'd easier and more fun.

Mischief...I'm with the others, it sounds really good! A negative THEN a faint positive. Can't wait for you to test again.

AFM...right now I am laying in a hospital bed hooked up to monitors. My dr sent me over after my appt today when I told him I was having chest pains and a pain shooting down my left arm since last night. They did an EKG so I'm waiting to hear back about that. I think it's indigestion :haha: but he would rather be safe than sorry AND it's official, next Friday at 1 pm is my delivery date by c section which I am bummed about. I asked if I could be induced instead and he said no..having a large baby is not cause for induction and that the stats of women still needing a c section after being induced are higher since the body does not have time to progress through the labor naturally. His fear is if I was induced and labored all those hours and still ended up with a c section that I would have went through all of that for nothing. I see his point but after watching a c section video I got scared and wanted to push the baby out instead. :cry: So I only have 8 more days until the baby who has yet to be named to arrive. Still so much to do at home. My husband thought it was a good idea to put in overhead lights in the living room and cut holes in the walls and seal up the holes and now try to freakin' paint the living room, dining room and kitchen! Seriously?!?!?! So my living room is a construction zone with tools all around and it's annoying and pissing me off. None of the baby stuff has been set up either so needless to say I am frazzled and on top of all of that my ex is being a dick so I now have to try and get court papers filed with the court before next Friday. :growlmad: sorry about the rant, I think it's just all hitting me at once.

OMG Confuzion made us an Amazeballs Siggy total 80s retro I will update 1stlage when I get the code :)

Made my day :)

Smiles-Everything will be ok. Maybe your husband can do all the painting and set up the nursery while you're hooked up to monitors, and when you come home it'll be all good! Just relax and take it easy while you can. And try to get some rest. Are you going to leave today, do you think? We are keeping Lexi for one week. I had to work 12 hours today and I was prepared for the smell when I got home, but she didn't poop or pee in her crate. I'm in love. HA!!HA!! We only gave her a little food and water this morning though, so she didn't have much in her intestines. hee hee.

Sis-Awesome about your DH wanted to get back on the train ASAP. I would too. Can't wait to see Confuzion's handywork. Thank you.

Radkat-Oh, I guess we all can't be as lucky as Fezzle. It was a nice thought though. I hope your certification in your new state isn't too difficult to obtain while you wait a year. :)

Blues-Thanks for the link and see...there are options out there, and $3500 is a steal! I hope it works out for you. As far as the inlaws, you may just need to tell them. I'm sure they want grand babies, and I'm also sure they'd love to have you with them. At least, they'd love to have your husband back home for a few weeks. It won't be so bad, I'm sure. I just hope it all works out, whatever you decide.

AFM-I'm now a binge drinker. More wine? Don't mind if I do? HA!!HA!! I did get my first school book in the mail, but the chapters are like 6 pages each and my first assignment is to read Chapter 1. I can do that! HA!!HA!! I also have to write a short paragraph for my other class by midnight. No one has written anything yet, but I'm a super nerd, and read the syllabus, so I better get on it before my wine makes me sleepy. I always take advantage of following directions in the beginning of the year, so when I slack off near the end, my points are covered. hee hee.

Just copy the URL on the 1st page and put it in your Signature!!

It's so 80s I LOVES it hope u guys do too!! ;)

I tried a FRER and it seems negative. My husband didn't see a line either. Maybe it was a bad batch of ICs? I don't know, but it really sucks. Well, at least I can stop taking this awful progesterone. :(

Sorry, Mischief! No AF yet though?

Thanks for the link, Sis! My signature is massive and colourful now!

Just got a call from OH- we're officially home owners now! I need to shower and have lunch as I just got home from the gym, but then going to get the keys!

Less good phone call- a receptionist from my GP's surgery called because my Dr (my original one who was away for the summer) wanted to talk to me about my referral. I'm worried they've said no because it's been less than 2 years of trying. My appointment with her is on the 6th.

Mischief-Don't stop taking the P until they call you this afternoon with your results. You do have bloodwork today, right? Sorry for the BFN, but you had another temp jump today, so I'm not believing the negative hype. hee hee.

Sis-Oh yeah..I forgot about the first page. I'll get the code. Thank you.

Fezzle-Huge congrats!! Now the fun begins-painting, unpacking, buying stuff, a housewarming party. How fun! I hope everything is ok with your referral. That's BS that they say you have to try for 2 years. You're not 20. Use the waterworks if you have to. :)

Mischief big :hugs: if u feel hopeful at all take the P a few days longer and test again!

Fezzle Yay for the House :yipee:

Terri rock out w your U Know!!! :headspin: :flasher: cuz I can ;)

Sorry I'm a bit :loopy: been up all nite w DS2 on Vomit Duty 4 days at school and missing day 5 due to :sick:
:nope:
AFM I had more spotting yesterday but also some stretchy CM so I hope O is soon and we can take advantage of the Holiday weekend ;)

Sis - the oldies but goodies thingy is so awesome!! I love me some 80s!!! I am glad to hear you are back on the TTC train...:dance: I know you will have the double lines again before the end of the year - and with a new Dr maybe some stinking answers!!! :hugs:
and I do not miss vomit duty!!! sorry the little is not feeling well - lets hope no one else gets it!!

Mischief - I am still HOH for you!! :flower:

Fezzle - YAY you are a home owner!!!! :wohoo: how exciting!!! do you have your decor all picked out??? I always wish I had some creativity - (like SIS) but :nope: me!!! good luck getting all moved in - I totally agree with Terry - 2 years of trying is BS... break out the tears :sad2: or whatever it takes!!!

Blues - good luck with the study - and yes that is super cheap!! :hugs:

Terri - binge drinking on wine!!! hahahaha I actually had some wine in Chicago - not even that delayed O!!! have a super weekend lady!!!

AFM: carnivals this weekend for labor day - love me some carnival food - foot long corn dogs, lemon shakeups and elephant ears!!!:happydance:

Mischief - I'm HOH for you. Fx.

Sis - Thanks for the great siggy. Yes, I'm sure we all love the 80s!

Fezzle - Congrats on the new house!

Wish - Hooray for carnival food! Did you know that lemon shake ups are a Midwestern thing? I said something about them here in CA and people acted like I was crazy. They said you mean lemonade? No! It's sooo much better than lemonade! And there are no elephant ears here either. Only funnel cakes. Enjoy!

Yes- I've already made a list of what I want to do in the house!

The rules of the fertility clinic, and my particular body that does the funding, are that you need 2 years of trying (unless there's a known medical issue), but it's also a rule that it won't give you treatment unless you're younger than 18 weeks before your 40th birthday. So if they don't let me get the referral early because of my PCOS/anovulation, it means I'll only have from July-Oct 2015 for treatment. Hopefully I'll have some luck before then though. If my hormones are normal now and I'm having periods now after taking the Metformin, I'm hoping I'm ovulating on my own and we just need to get the timing right because my cycles have been so irregular. But I still think there's something wrong- the last two cycles I spotted for about a week before AF started; the two cycles before that it seems like I only had LP of about 8-9 days. I don't think I need to jump right to IVF- I think just monitored cycles on Clomid would help, but it seems from what I've found online that it's rare for GPs to prescribe it without having that fertility referral. I'm glad I have the new house as a distraction; every time I think about the fact that I might be waiting for another 10 months with no chance and then be too old, and also see the chances of having more than one child get lower, I tear up.

So glad to see everyone enjoying the Siggy !!!! :)

My Lil guys acts like he feels better but he's running a Lil temp so we will see what tonite brings :nope:

I'm now rocking out with my c$^k out! hee hee. Thanks again for asking, Sis. Now i feel like a cool kid. Yikes on vomit duty.

Fezzle, your story makes me want to tear up. Did you call them back?

Radkat/Wish-I was going to ask about a lemon shakeup. What is it? Our state fair is this weekend too. Too bad my husband loves his college football so much. I may have to go by myself. My favorite is the Silver Queen corn. They get it from the eastern shore and its so light and yummy. Well, it's light untilI put a slab of butter and hint of salt. hee hee

Today, Lillian the plant, gained a sister stem. Woohoo! Maybe there are more right under the surface. I'll take two. Also, Miss Lexi learned how to go down the stairs. I'm home early today so we practiced walking down the stairs over and over. She was so scared, but I moved her legs down two at a time, and now she can do it. She was SO happy when she did it on her own. Her tail was just wagging! Now she keeps wanting to go outside. HA! She is too small to go up the stairs, but maybe by next week she'll get the hang of it. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->