%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Moni...I forgot to say whoo-hoo on the increasing numbers! :happydance:

Terri..and no, nothing has been done. The baby will be staying in our room as the basement was supposed to be finished so the girls could move down there, yeah well....that didn't happen so the room that was to be the nursery/youngest boy's room never happened either. Oh well, we'll have to make due for now. I refuse to stress over it. I want my last 3 days before the baby gets here to be as stress free as possible.

Smiles-You REALLY don't want to do the infusions....faker..Just kidding. That does sound really scary and I'm glad they were able to get you "unflustered." Thankfully you don't have to do anymore. You only have a few more days, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that your iron pills do the trick.

moni-nice ticker!

Terri...you're a nut! :haha: I really didn't mind the infusions even though I HATE being stuck with needles but that was a scary feeling. All I kept thinking was " what if I go I to labor now?" They kept me there for the longest time trying to get me settled. They can keep those infusion treatments. Lol.

VJean.....just checking on you to see how things went. Hope DB didn't get anything he wanted.

Happy Hump Day!!!!!

AFM feeling worse today this cold is killin me I was suppose to go to the school for a meeting but it will have to be VIA phone cuz I dont feel like getting dressed today and don't want to get anyone sick !!
On a better note Looks like I might have Od :thumbup:

Sis - Ugh. Sorry that you're still feeling sick. BUT I'm happy that you O'd and got some good BD time in! Hope you start to feel better soon.

Smiles - Praying those iron pills work for you!

Terri - Hey there. I miss stalking your chart!

Driving - Hope you're hanging in there today and that you get your results soon.

Vjean - How did things go yesterday? I hope the judge was smart enough to see through your ex's BS.

kfs1-It is crazy not having a chart to look at, but you wouldn't see anything anyway except the meds boxed checked. hee hee. How are you feeling today? Hopefully better than yesterday. <3

Sis-Sorry you are still feeling pretty yucky. Are all the kids back at school or is the sick one still at home with you? Hope the conference goes ok.

VJean-I also hope everything went the way you wanted yesterday.

ttcinseattle-Lillian update from me...she now has a sister stem. I planted a maple leaf size seedling thing and only two stems came out of it? I think it's faulty, but Lillian and her sis are getting bigger. hee hee.

AFM-The Os game was rained out until 9:30, and they won. We watched the game for an hour because Lexi had been in her crate since 6:30 and I felt bad. Today she will be returning to the shelter, but I found an awesome mom for her and her mom will pick her up tomorrow. She will be missed, and I'm sure I'll be :cry: when I drop her off. As long as I don't hear her crying I'll be fine.

Wow thatwas a quick foster...Hopefully youdon'tget too emotional.

Thanks, all. I will get the FISH results (preliminary) tomorrow probably and the full results probably in 10 days. I asked for the microarray to be done, so they will be looking inside every chromosome, so I will really know as much as possible... If I have to go through this thing...

Terri my LO is back at school so just me and the Pups at least she <3 me last when I'm feeling yucky!! ;)
The conference was short and sweet I'm glad I didn't get Dressed for that it took all of 15mins but we will have another one in NOV! :thumbup:

Just chilling and watching Cupcake Wars hoping to be baking my own Lil Cupcake!! :)

Sis - our puppies always know how to make us feel better when we are feeling sick!!! and I hope you get to feeling much better - and yes you baking a cupcake is about to happen!!! :hugs::hugs:

Driving - FX and HOH you get excellent news today and you can relax a little more for the remainder of your pregnancy!! :flower:

Terri - Good luck with taking your little munchin back to the shelter - I am glad you found her a good home!!! when is the next one coming???:haha:

kfs - thinking of you twinnie - hope all is ok with you!! Is hubby back at work or are you taking care of him??

Moni - again congrats on that awesome second beta number!!! :) :happydance:

Smiles - 1 day and a wake up (that is how we count down in the army sometimes) and your little one will be here!!! is your c-section scheduled for the morning? and what exact time zone are you in - cause I am hoping to see a mini smiles Friday morning... :haha:

Vjean - Hope your silence doesn't mean that things went bad FXFXFX you have just been too busy to update us!!! much love to you lady!!:hugs:

:hi: to all the other ladies out there!!

AFM: no need to test this cycle either... super bad PMS yesterday - I was angry with everyone and everything... and then the cramping and spotting started...this morning its much worse -even some bright red blood (sorry TMI)
and now I am just *@(*QEQ*ERU)EQ(UR)E(WUAROHASR:OQUIW(E(Q*WE( and sad :cry:
oh well... tomorrow is a new day... and maybe a new cycle!!:haha:
Happy Wednesday everyone!! :hugs:

EDIT - totally having ice cream for lunch :gun: take that angry uterus!!

Wish-You deserve ice cream. Maybe the conceive plus will be your answer. It worked for smiles so maybe it'll work for you. I'm not really sure what it is though-pills, lotion? I hope you're feeling better tomorrow, and I completely empathize with you. This whole process is so draining. Month after month after month. :flower: here is a pretty flower for you. :)

Sis-Glad the conference was short and sweet. And now you get a two month break from talking to teachers. And thank goodness for your dogs. They do always bring a smile to my face.

Not sure when I'll get another foster. Hubs isn't big into them, so I try to space them out a bit. Luckily Lexi was so good, I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting another in the near future. We'll see..

Sis - Now you have me craving cupcakes!!!

Wish - Just said sorry on the other thread but sorry again. Like Terri & Smiles said, I'm really hoping that kit helps you. Anyway, I'm glad that you're eating ice cream for lunch today! You deserve it!!

I'm feeling much better today girls, thanks! I was in a baaaaad way yesterday for sure but I closed my door at work and hid from the world so that helped. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for a negative beta tomorrow even though I know I'll be a little upset when it happens cause that's just how I roll. :) DH is doing great. He was able to take his brace off yesterday and he just has 2 little stitches and some swelling. Today is "meet the teacher" day at his school so he'll get to meet his new class. And then the first actual day is tomorrow.

Wish.....I love learning new Army lingo from you. Lol. Baby Smiles is scheduled to be delivered 1 pm EST on Friday. Hoping I don't get delayed.

thanks everyone!! I totally had Culver's for lunch - they have custard and I ordered me one scoop of vanilla with peanut butter.... and yes I ate it first... then a double cheeseburger... I feel :holly: but its all good today...

Smiles - so excited that is 1200 here - 1300 where you are... i hope that you will be able to upload a picture for us... i mean seriously that should be your first priority!! :rofl: ok not really.... but please update when you can...

kfs - so glad you are feeling better - I figure by tomorrow I am hoping to be better too... and I am glad meet and greet is today! how exciting... I loved the first day of school...

Terri - my understanding is that conceive plus is a pill - they have a different blend each month so you take them in order - month 1 month 2... maybe I will be testing their number of months??? right now I am on month 18 :haha:... sounds like fertilaid but its all natural stuff apparently... I will try it... Lord knows I have bottles and bottles of vitamins, supplements, pills that make you fly.... ok not really about the flying... hehehe

the important thing to me is that DH is taking his supplements... and he is right now... :thumbup:

well ladies I have to give a decision briefing to the Colonel and Sergeant Major at 1430... fun times had by all i wish they had a smiley saluting!!!

:mamafy:

Wish I hope that Concieve Plus does the trick for u ... U so deserve it and the ice cream!! :hugs:

I'm a Lil down today feeling discouraged I mean how is my Body going to be a baby Temple when I feel like a big pile of Steamy Poo!!! :nope:

Kfs1 I always hate those beta calls if u think u r out just start planning something else to ease Ur mind
I've been finishing up DS2s room then it's Mum time for Homecoming then Halloween lots of projects to keep me Busy!! ;)

Teri hope Lexi doesn't cry just tell her her Furever mommy will be there soon!!

Smiles - That's nuts about the iron transfusion. Pills from now on for sure. So exciting Baby Smiles will be here so soon! Yay!

Moni - Big congrats on the great beta! and I second loving the ticker.

Sis - Sorry you're feeling bad, but I'm sure a little embie can make it through it though.

Terri - Sad about Lexi leaving, but how great that you know she's going with an adoptive doggy mama.

Driving - I'm glad you get some preliminary results tomorrow. I would've done the full array as well.

Wish - That totally sucks that you're spotting. I'm glad you had some custard for lunch - excellent idea. And LOL about the cow smiley. You've cemented your place as the smiley queen. :mrgreen: \\:D/ :lolly:

Kfs - Glad things are feeling better today. I'm a big fan of the close the door technique as well. Sometimes I close the door and lay on the floor. Just makes things feel better. New perspective or something.

:blush:well girls... I've gone and done it now... I called the OB GYN that ordered my HSG and asked if I could get another appointment on my old referral...

MY APPT IS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

I am asking about getting my left tube unblocked and progesterone for this stupid spotting... and hey maybe even femara!!!!!!!!

watch out ladies!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Well I had to make a trip to the school anyway to get my DS1!!!

Some kid sucker punched him as he was walking to his truck :grr: all this over his new GF geez I hate Highschool :nope:
I will be filing a report cuz my son didn't swing back he said the boy hit like a girl and he didn't want to get suspended for it!! ;)
Proud of him but also pissed at the sme time :nope:

Sis - yikes! Hope your DS is OK.

Wish - yeeeeeah twinnie! Get the tube unblocked so we can be official matching twinnies again. :)

Rad - how's it going over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->