%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Vjean, great news!

So preliminary (FISH) results from amnio were normal!! Kind of regretting still that had to do the amnio and worried that there might be issues (72 hours is the danger zone). Will get the full results/micro analysis in a couple of weeks.

Driving-Phew! I'm so happy to hear that. Those doctors want to scare everyone into doing things they don't want to do. SO HAPPY!!! :wohoo:

Hi ladies.... Baby Smiles decided SHE didn't want to wait until tomorrow do she arrived today via c section @ 9:17 am. She only weighed 8 lbs 1 oz , a far cry from the 9.4 they estimated. Lol. Attached is her picture. I was nervous and cried like a baby when I got into the OR, I just felt overwhelmed and scared. It seems like it took forever for them to let my husband in and when he came in I cried even more. They just took the baby to re nursery for her nightly routine so I am gonna catch a quick nap. And BTW we still haven't settled on a name. Lol. Blame my DH, he knew for months it was a girl and today he tells me his choices......all THREE of them which I shot own. :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
Yay she's GORG!!! She!!!! wow we were all wrong !!! U r looking at Knames right??

Hmm let me get back w ya!!! :yipee: so happy 9/4/14 baby K!!!

Smiles I'm a Lil loopy so forgive me in the names
Kayleen
Kamila
Kamile
Kadence
Karma ;)
Keala
Keana
Keara
Kinsley
Man some of the names I found where like really WTH :haha:

I took my P So I should be out soon catch up in the AM get some rest Smiles!!

Driving great news!!!

Smiles-she's so chubby and beautiful. I love her!! I laughed about your husband's names. HA!!HA!!!! I hope you pick a great name that suits her. Congrats!!!!

Smiles - she's so adorable!!!!!!! I want to squish her cheeks. Congratulations!!!!!

Driving - sooo happy to hear that the amnio results were good! :)

Thanks for putting up with my mood yesterday ladies. I had a good cry and some chocolate and alcohol and a good talk with my DH who always makes me feel better. And of course reading your messages ALWAYS boosts my spirits. Truly - I don't know what I'd do without you ladies.

I'm meeting with my RE Monday to discuss next steps and we will be meeting with DHs urologist as well.

Smiles I'm awake and searching for a great name ;)

Kfs1 onward and Upward!!! :)

AFM I think its Offical I might have strep Again :nope: my temp is still up and I still feel like poo might have to make DH take me to the Dr but I refuse to take antibiotics so what's the point really?? :shrug:

Happy Friday All!!!!

Smiles, so cute!!! Congratz!

KFS, you will get there!

Am definitely relieved - but thinking back, I should have just done the amnio as soon as I could and declined all of the screening testing. Now I ended up having everything - first trimester screen, maternit21, some other blood test, and the amnio... With DS, I had CVS at 10 weeks just because of AMA (dr then said that if you are ok with the small miscarriage risk, just do that and you won't have to worry for the rest of the pregnancy). But this time, after going through a few miscarriages before this one, I was so worried about the risk...

kfs1-That's why we're here. Glad your DH talked you off the ledge, and even better that you're talking to RE about the next steps. I hope your DH's first day at school was fab.

Smiles-I knew I was hyped for something other than football! hee hee. We <3 ya.

Driving-I obviously don't understand half of what you said, but glad you're feeling good about things. hee hee.

Sis-The doctor will probably give you antibiotics and since that's a no go maybe you can just chill out at home with DS and hope this flu works its way out.

SMILES!!!!!!!!!!!! :pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy:<3<3<3
I am so happy for you!!!!!!! and she is absolutely adorable and I just want to smooch on those cheeks!!! I would be crying too so don't worry about all that!!!
Can't wait to hear her name!!!!

Sis - UGH with the being sick again!!!!:sick: it must be back to school - the kids go to school and bring home germs!!!!! I hope you get better super quick!!:hugs2:

kfs- I agree with Terri - that's why we are here - you can vent and be angry and sad - all at the same time!!! but I love that your DH made you feel better! once in a while they get it right!!! <3<3:hugs: and YAY to the chocolate and alcohol - you know they have chocolate wine so you could combine the two!!!! :thumbup:

terri - so I totally thought of you when I got home last night from DD2 volleyball game and FOOTBALL was on the TV!!! My DH is a HUGE Pittsburgh Steeler fan and even though I live in Illinois and close to ST Louis - my brother, sister and me are all Dallas fans....:saywhat: I know I know... you can't help who you love right??? errrr... ok anyway...
hope your fantasy football team kicks butt!!!

Driving - :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy: I am thrilled that your Amnio came out in the clear - now - put the worries to rest (easier said than done) don't look back and regret your testing choices - you did what you thought was best!!!!!! and lets enjoy the rest of your pregnancy... don't make me enjoy it all alone for you!!! :haha:

Fezzle - Glad to hear you are about to O get your :sex: on!! :thumbup:

Vjean - I love how the judge saw through your DB charade!!! Good for you for your nonemotional answers to the crazy emails and text messages!!! You didn't say anything about child support but hopefully they took care of that too!! It does suck that the kids are the ones that hurt in these situations...but children are very smart and they pick up on which parent is actually parenting - so don't lose hope - keep doing what you are doing- You kids know - even if they act differently...:hugs:
you are gonna have your little boy NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM: I have poison ivy - all over my arms, legs and now this morning - on my face... UGH :wacko: freaking yard work!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:
I woke up this morning feeling like I am coming down with something :( and my friend Spotting is still hanging out - but no temp drop yet so I am not calling it CD1 yet... please Dr ob/gyn divorce me from Spotting!!:rofl:
no alimony either...

Before I read through Wish's post, I am just DYING laughing at all those smileys. I couldn't wait for her to see the news about Baby Smiles. HA!!HA!!

Kfs sorry about the beta.x
Driving glad the amnio was ok.
Smiles congratulations. She's gorgeous!
Hi to all. Xx

"looking at floor"
Hi my name is Wish
I'm a smiley addict

[-o&lt; the BNB ladies in charge make more smileys...

"sits back down"

:happydance::happydance::happydance: SMILES!!!! Congrats on Baby Smiles!!! Her cheeks are to die for!! I can't wait to hear her name and I hope you guys are getting some rest. I also can't wait to see more pictures!

Driving, WHEW! I am so so so happy your tests came back ok. :cloud9:What a relief! Don't beat yourself up over the test that you coulda, shoulda, woulda, etc.... You made the right decision for you at the time.

Wish, that is an impressive use of smileys. :thumbup: And I am with you.... you know that moment when your comment calls for a smiley, and you have the perfect one invisioned in your head, you click on the BnB smileys and :nope:, it's not there. It's unfortunate!

Sis, I can't believe you are sick again! You just can't get a break!! I hope you feel better soon and that your house full of men take care of you this weekend!

kfs1, good luck with your upcoming appointments!! I hope you get some great advice/help!

Yay smiley!! She is beautiful!

Kfs hope your appointment goes well on Monday

Driving glad everything is looking good.

Afm headache and nausea are back....remind me not to be upset thatI actuallyfeelgood...what wasI thinking?

:rofl: house full of men take care of Mom :rofl:

Last night DH got home at 7 ate the dinner I cooked and then was in bed by 8 :nope:

But my BIG did do yard work this Am then swept and vacuumed upstairs and scrubbed his bathroom mainly cuz he's home from school but he did it ;)

I think my immune system is just shot maybe it's a good sign we will see!!!

Yay! :happydance: Welcome, Baby Girl Smiles! What a cutie. I'm sure you'll find a perfect name for her. (They won't let you out of the hospital without putting it on the birth certificate. My bro and SIL couldn't decide and the nurses said, I guess you're staying here then. :haha:)

Driving - So happy your results are good. What a relief.

Sis - I'm sorry you're sick again! Guess it's pizza tonight.

VJean - Sounds like as good as it could get with the DB situation. Something tells me he won't like dealing with homework, etc. Good job on staying unemotional with emails/texts. I'm sure he's just trying to bait you. Home things settle down for awhile.

Had my 16 week check today. Heard the heart beat and all seems well. :thumbup: Also got cleared to travel at Christmas. I'll be 33 weeks. Big ole belly trying to get down the aisle of the plane. Ha!

Smiles, I love that baby girl K decided to choose her own birthday!!! Congratulations, she is too beautiful! I thought boy for you this whole pregnancy, but then your last 3-D image made me go hmm, maybe not. And she really looks just like that ultrasound! So cute, and the cheeks are to die for. Can't wait to hear her name, I really love K names.

Moni, I'm still so excited for you, and cracking up at what a typical pregnant lady you already are. Go ahead and complain about symptoms and then complain when they disappear - that's exactly how we all feel lol.

Driving, what a relief that everything is still looking good.

Lillian is 2 weeks old today, and enjoying her first cruise on our boat, gotta soak up the last of this gorgeous Seattle summer! Here she is with a sly sleepy smile - probably grinning about how she's going to sleep all day and be up all night :haha:

Happy Friday, everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
Wish..... You crack me up, really you do! Lol

My hubby ( whose name starts with a K ) didn't want the baby's name to start with a K so I had to rethink my plan. I wanted a nice simple girlie name so I asked him what he thought about Mia and he loved it. Originally if it was a boy middle name would have been Daniel and girl, middle name would have been Danielle or Daniella but something in my heart had me change that. I wanted to honor my niece who passed away a couple years ago and use her middle name which is Nicole. Had Mia been a boy middle name would gave been Nicolas. So baby Smiles official name is Mia Nicole. So now we can fill out paperwork. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->