%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Terri - I'm sorry the timing isn't working out. I think rude nurse needs a b!t(h slap as well.

Moni - Yay for graduating from the RE!

Sis - Sorry for the temp jump. I'd give it the old college try today anyway.

Mischief - Any updates?????

Terri - Again, sorry for the delayed trigger. Huuuuge bummer.

Moni - Pics, please. :)

Sis - Did you BD as soon as your DH got home??? Maybe a lucky one made it through!!!

Wish - Helllllooo? Chart's still looking good there lady.

Nothing here. My chart's annoying and I'm still waiting for the stupid witch to arrive! Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.

Sis - hope you make it!!

Here is the scan pic (I had to delete 40,000 messages from my work email when I arrived in today...took a little while.)

Attachments

• IMAG0145[1].jpg
    IMAG0145[1].jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
Yeah Moni! That's definitely one baby! I can see this one much better. :) Love!

Hi ladies - quick post
I am going to Canada tomorrow and once that happens no phone or internet for me... I guess I'll have to talk to my husband for 10 days!!! :rofl:
No spotting or AF yet - stopped the steroid cream - having lots and lots of AF cramps... So she should be flying in soon - but silver lining longest cycle in a LONG time, absolutely no spotting and I killed no one (clangry- angry from clomid)
I love you girls and I will be thinking and praying for you while I am gone ...
Terri - where.does.she.live - I'll take that nurse no problem!!! :rofl:

Well we got in a BD around 3 and will try again tonite if DH wakes up he's passed out already!!
That's all we can do!! :shrug:

Wish have a great trip!!

Moni great Pic!!

Moni I say BOY according to location but I'm no Expert!!

Wish - OMG! "Clangry"!?!?!? LOVE IT! I hated Clomid so much!

Sis, So glad you got to try this month!!!!

Moni, That's awesome!!!

I did a FRER just now and a faint line appeared within the time window. So two brands say I'm knocked up, and CB Digital can kiss my grits. I went for my blood test today. I have a terrible feeling it won't be viable (the lines are so faint at 15dpiui) but at least we know we conceived again, right?

I fell asleep in the waiting room at the lab. I was out cold and didn't even notice people coming and going... I was so worried they'd called my name and I'd missed it! What a weird day I've had! Time for bed!

Good night, y'all!

Mischief, when do you get the results?

Terri, an inconvenient retrieval worked for me...

Wish-Have a safe and fun trip. So glad you had a long cycle too. What's a little clangry if it worked?

Moni-Thanks...I'm going back to the clinic for my next update.

Sis-Yeah! Glad you got to have a party. Maybe one more will seal the deal.

Mischief-It's still early so your faint lines can get darker. fxfx. :dust:

Well I'm totally confused as my temp went down this AM so maybe yesterday's temp was a fluke!! :shrug:

Mischief FX FX!!!

Wish - I definitely suffered from "clanger" when I was on clomid, too. Hahaha. So happy that you're feeling good about this cycle. Have a great time on your trip.

Mischief - I'm with Terri. It's still early to have super-dark lines. Can't wait to hear about your beta.

Sis - not sure about your temps but I had that 1 bd did the trick!

AF flew in today but it was the first time in a long time that i didn't get a little teary-eyed cause I'm moving on to IVF ladies. At my RE right now. Will post later.

Mischief, I had faint but recognizable lines through like DPO 16 (only used wondfo ICs) and they seriously darkened really only past DPO 20.

KFS, good luck with this new step!

Mischief, I had faint but recognizable lines through like DPO 16 (only used wondfo ICs) and they seriously darkened really only past DPO 20.

KFS, good luck with this new step!

Thank you!! I needed to hear that!!!!

Mischief fx fall8ng asleep was my first sign this last time.
Wish I hear you on the clanger almost threw a laptop at df on my last cycle of it!
sis hope you caught that egg. Shake him awake!
hi to all.
afm seems to be I have af 2 wks after mc diagnosis-randoms!

I'll post properly in a few...just wanted to share.

I was busy today at work and then the machine broke, so I decided to catch up on stuff so I don't have to do it tomorrow. I'm taking a half day and then we're heading downtown to try and find free parking.

I have lots of updates to share. I wasn't upset with the nurse, really, because I know she's rude. I guess I was just getting tired of shots, and total consummation of my thoughts with this stupid ball game. Today I was much better. Anyway, my doctor (my actual doctor who is not a morning person, but said I was fun) made a joke today about the baseball games after I told him he ruined my life. He said, while doing my ultrasound, 'well, if you can't make the game on Friday, you can certainly give the tickets to the man you love. The one between your legs right now.' I died laughing. Then he said 'Let's hope Pittsburgh wins so the game will be at 3pm, and then you can go, but take it easy.' I was happy. So...I have 18 freaking follicles! 18!!!! Unbelievable. 9 on each side. Trigger is tonight, so I had to meet with a random nurse. I told her that I'd really like to get the first appointment if possible. She said Lupron helps prevent OHSS, but then I will get hcg the morning of retrieval to help my lining. After work I had a message from my nice nurse (all cylinders were firing properly today with the nice people), and she said that I will do a combo Lupron/hcg and not get one in the morning. So, I have two subQ shots today and no butt shots at 9pm for retrieval at 9a. Boop boop! I have to go back tomorrow morning for bloodwork (which is fine), and then to work, so no biggie. I'm SOOO happy today. I was able to reschedule my dentist's appointment for another day, and because I didn't have to work late, I still made my eyebrow waxing appointment on time. Today is my day! If you ever have to go bald, definitely keep your brows in tip top shape. That's my PSA for the day. :wohoo: :cloud9:

Hi ladies, I have my head back in the game again, so thought I'd come in and say hello to everyone. Thank you all for your kind words, you're all so sweet. :flower: I'm jumping back in w/ both feet, because I just need to. This may not make a lot of sense, but after I got over the initial disappointment and sadness, this CP has actually given me renewed hope. The FET worked, which means it can work again. I'm assuming it was probably chromosomal (I didn't do PGS on my embies, but now wish I had). There's no way of knowing for sure, but I have a feeling. Anyway, follow-up with my RE is Fri. The nurse said my RE started reviewing my file on Mon right after hearing about my betas. She's already been making notes, and coming up with a game plan. Apparently there are some more tests she'd like to run, so I'm curious about those, as I've already been tested for almost everything I could think of! We may consider having our last 4 embies thawed and tested to make sure we grab the right ones next time, but I'll wait to hear what my RE has to say on Friday.

Sis, I'm so glad you got some BDing in, wuhu!!! That's great that you didn't have to miss your window. :) I know your temp went down a little today, but its still higher than your previous temps, so you may still have O'd. Either way, at least you got some spermies in there, so if you're Oing today, i'm sure the little guys have ambushed eggie by now. ;)

Mischief, I'm excited for you!! Women get light lines ALL the time, and just like Driving, I've heard of many others who said their tests never really got dark until several days after missed AF or sometimes never got all that dark at all. Perfectly healthy pregnancies and babies!:thumbup:

kfs, GL today!! I'm super excited for you. This really is such an exciting time.:thumbup:

Wish, have a safe trip! Sorry you're feeling cramps, but I have to say, that def doesn't mean you weren't successful. In fact, sometimes it can mean the exact opposite. :) But either way, I'm glad you had a longer cycle and no spotting. Seems like the clomid will be good for ya'.

Moni, beautiful u/s pic!! Loving chimmi already!:thumbup:

Hi Terri! YAY For all that good news!!! 18 follies, I'm SO excited for you! Sorry about the uncertainty about the games, but your RE sounds hilarious, LOL. Too funny! Either way, that's gonna be a great day for you.

Driving, sorry about the pelvic pains. :( That doesn't sound fun. I hope they figure something out for you. How are you feeling otherwise?

Future Mom, congrats on the engagement, how exciting! Such an amazing and fun time for you right now!

Hi to Rad, Nessaw, Katie, Vjean, Garfie, and everyone else too! :flower:

So hubby framed the pic from yesterday and put it on hiswall atwork..I think he likes it!

Erin, glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to here the REs new plan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->